Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
May be of interest to JFK murder (Read 201 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: May be of interest to JFK murder
Reply #15 - 11/25/13 at 10:23:24

Web there's some questions I would like to see answered in my lifetime but I never will. Why were our next 3 Republican President there and why did Bush Sr lie about it? Why did the Warren Commision say their official report would come out after we are all dead? Why was E Howard Hunt the third bum in line on the grassy knoll and why would he confess on his deathbed he was involved to his son ? I know Oswald was an ex Marine and probably a good shot but remember Oswald used a $21 mailorder rifle that the experts said the accuracy was terrible. Its no secret Oswald lived in Russia for a while feding info to the CIA. Why did the  SS Agent highly trained to protect the president running behind Kennedys car say two quick shots impossible to pull off that quick with a bolt action rifle come from the grassy knoll? They magnified those bullets on TV and put a ruler on them and anyone as blind as me could tell the rifling was off around 2 mm. Thats just a few of the questions I would like to see answered but as I said before I never will.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/25/13 at 13:38:22

Next 3 republican presidents where? In Dallas November 22, 1963?

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 11/25/13 at 14:33:23

Nixon, Ford and Bush Sr were all there and photographed. Bush Sr lied and said he didnt know where he was when Kennedy was shot but there's pictures of him there while the motorcade is going by, all three. I know where I was at and I was only 9. I was in elementary school and my Mom came and picked my sister and I up because she thought we might get bombed by Cuba. Eventually they closed all the schools that day. Web all my questions I wanted answered kinda lead you back to the CIA. It doesnt lead back to a crazy lone gunman. I believe Oswald could have fired the first shot that hit the trunk but I cant believe he acted alone. Last week they had a car go by at the book suppository the same speed as Kennedy's and an expert marksman could only get off 2 clear shots and he was using a modern bolt action rifle, not a $21 military surplus rifle like Oswald used. I can remember even back then a good rifle cost $100 or more. I bought my first Winchester 30 30 when I was 11 or 12 years old and I give  $100 for it. I worked on 2 tobacco farms until I got old enough to drive and I saved my money. I wanted to start deer hunting with my Uncle and my Dad knew I was mature enough to use it properly. He let me start shooting when I was 9. Why did the CIA want Kennedy killed? My best guess is that it was being run by Republican White men who didnt want Blacks in the Goverment, yes I remember George Wallace and Barry Goldwater well. Remember Bush later on took over the CIA under Nixon. Maybe they wanted the Viet Nam War to continue, we'll never really know but the CIA draws most of the attention and yes they have the power to pull almost anything secretly like getting Oswald murdered. Jack Ruby's live in girlfriend ended up with thousands of dollars in her bank account a few months later. The Dr. that first saw Kennedy swears he was hit in the front by one bullet and he was ushered out and another Dr. took over. Its no secret Kennedy had a bad back and he wore a stiff back brace when he was out in public. His head was being partially held up by the back brace and the way his head was bouncing around one really couldnt tell where the shots came from. His head could move forward with a rear shot but his head could not move backward from a front shot. Web I'll always believe the CIA had a hand in it from all the evidence gathered but as I said before you're free to believe what you choose to. I'm just a messenger reporting all the true info I've seen.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/25/13 at 18:07:14

Never heard those three guys were there before  I doubt that's true.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 11/25/13 at 20:56:33

Web you can probably find the pics on the internet if you're so inclined. I saw them last week made with the motorcade. Unless Nixon, Ford and Bush Sr have identical twins it was them. Let me tell you something Web, conspiracy theories are for the critical thinker who has learned by experience not to believe everything his superiors tell him. Web I just wrote that for you. A lot of them turn out to be total BS, on the other hand a lot of them become true. Now, you satisfactorily answer my questions and I'll start believing you.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #20 - 11/25/13 at 21:12:13

]I've give you another one Web. I'll bet $10,000 you dont know who was the sole survivor of the Warren Commision. I'll save you the trouble of looking it up. It was Gerald Ford! Is it all coming to you now, am I making any sense?
Look up Gerald Ford's slight amendment to the Warren Commision report 30 years later. He's agreeing with what the first doctor said but please dont take my word for it. Here's another one for you. I got it off Wikepedia just in case you dont believe me. May 1972: Nixon confides to two top aides that the Warren Report was "the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated," a White House tape released in 2002 reveals. Web if you go to this website there's a video of Kennedy being shot in the front of the head
http://republicofpanama.net/john-f-kennedy-assassination/  Scroll down and you'll see a video. Bush Sr only lived 30 minutes away from where Kennedy was killed. I found one grainy picture of him in front of the Book Suppository but its not enough proof for you. A lot of people claim Bush made the infamous shot from behind and set Oswald up. That's speculation but Oswald had a job working at the book suppository. That's not speculation.

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #21 - 11/26/13 at 08:25:43

WebsterMark wrote on 11/25/13 at 18:07:14:
Never heard those three guys were there before  I doubt that's true.

the famous 3 BUMS?  they have all been identified, they WERE 3 homeless guys  looking for work. One had been helped by a charity and was smartened up with a shave and haircut.     They were all cleared as  having nothing to do with the CIA or anything else.  yet another flase lead of the conspiracy nuts..

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #22 - 11/26/13 at 08:26:54

by the way, Oswald told Marina in jail  - "this will all be over in a few days, they'll get a new president and it will all be forgotten"            

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #23 - 11/26/13 at 08:29:03

in a Seinfeld episode  -

Kramer -  " Interfere? how could I interfere"

Jerry  - "isn't that what Jack Ruby said?"

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #24 - 11/26/13 at 09:57:56

Keith, you need to look at the new evidence thats come forward since the year 2000. You're going right back to over 40 years ago. Who identified the three bums? Could it have been the CIA? One of them had a SS number that belonged to an infant that had died at birth several years earlier. Its a well known fact that Jack Ruby was working for both the CIA and the Mob.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #25 - 11/26/13 at 10:12:53

JOG according to the evidence I found Ferrie was the one with the fake SS  number. Technically he didnt exist.

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #26 - 11/27/13 at 05:37:45

Midnightrider wrote on 11/26/13 at 09:57:56:
Keith, you need to look at the new evidence thats come forward since the year 2000. You're going right back to over 40 years ago. Who identified the three bums? Could it have been the CIA? One of them had a SS number that belonged to an infant that had died at birth several years earlier. Its a well known fact that Jack Ruby was working for both the CIA and the Mob.

NO, IT ISN'T!   there is no evidence at all. The Bums were not identified by the CIA, why should they be?   Ruby couldn't even deal witha mob-run union at his strip club, there is no evidence at all.

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #27 - 11/27/13 at 05:39:57

Midnightrider wrote on 11/26/13 at 10:12:53:
JOG according to the evidence I found Ferrie was the one with the fake SS  number. Technically he didnt exist.

Ferrie was a Kennedy supporter, and was framed by Garrison for his own strange reasons. I think garrison was probably insane.  I know ferrie was strange charcter, but no reason to attempt to frame him.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 11/27/13 at 06:00:48

Midnightrider wrote on 11/25/13 at 21:12:13:
]I've give you another one Web. I'll bet $10,000 you dont know who was the sole survivor of the Warren Commision. I'll save you the trouble of looking it up. It was Gerald Ford! Is it all coming to you now, am I making any sense?
Look up Gerald Ford's slight amendment to the Warren Commision report 30 years later. He's agreeing with what the first doctor said but please dont take my word for it. Here's another one for you. I got it off Wikepedia just in case you dont believe me. May 1972: Nixon confides to two top aides that the Warren Report was "the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated," a White House tape released in 2002 reveals. Web if you go to this website there's a video of Kennedy being shot in the front of the head
http://republicofpanama.net/john-f-kennedy-assassination/  Scroll down and you'll see a video. Bush Sr only lived 30 minutes away from where Kennedy was killed. I found one grainy picture of him in front of the Book Suppository but its not enough proof for you. A lot of people claim Bush made the infamous shot from behind and set Oswald up. That's speculation but Oswald had a job working at the book suppository. That's not speculation.

Oh Jesus H. Christ ......

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #29 - 11/27/13 at 09:41:35

I found one grainy picture of him in front of the Book Suppository but its not enough proof for you. A lot of people claim Bush made the infamous shot from behind and set Oswald up.

MMM Hmmm!  A Book Suppository,, is that where
"shove it square up your ass" came from?
You SURE that isnt the book DEpository?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 23:03:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › May be of interest to JFK murder

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.