Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
May be of interest to JFK murder (Read 201 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
May be of interest to JFK murder
10/26/13 at 06:16:45

I read this, It is food for thot,Interesting connections are made. IIRC, around 18 witnesses died soon after the killing, I KNOW for fact one was a young woman who "fell" out of a car going down the highway at highway speeds.. You ever try to open a door at 70?

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/05th_Issue/ferrie.html

I found the above when I went hunting info on Ferrie,, wadda strange duck he was,, likely murdered..
I got his name here.

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/131025.htm

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: May be of interest to JFK murder
Reply #1 - 10/26/13 at 09:28:05

That's a new one... The Israelis done it...

I think it was Roger Ebert that said in his review of JFK,... "It's a whodunnit, where everybody dunnit"...

... and now it includes Israel...
So,.. the Israelis, the FBI, LBJ, Dallas police, Castro, the Russians, the Mafia, Jack Ruby, Oswald, some MIB's. some doctors, the CIA, the military,... all got together and cooked a plot to kill the President... and then left Oswald out in the cold...
Am I leaving anyone out?... (There's got be some Nazi's, and aliens, in there somewhere)...
Huh...

And this is what 911 has become... a whodunnit where everybody dunnit...
Huh...

There are people as we speak, with head in hand, leaning over typewriters, laptops, and scratch pads,... trying to think up another person or group to add to the conspiracy...
Their livelihood depends on it... Roll Eyes...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 10/26/13 at 21:18:11

Jesse Ventura just released a book "Who Killed Our President" He doesnt name anyone but he narrows it down to a few possibilities. I saw an expert marksman try to make Oswalds shots and he couldnt do it. Jesse narrowed the list down but Kennedy had people and organisations everywhere that hated him. The South because of Civil Rights, Castro, Mafia, The Bilderbergs and Illuminati, Federal Reserve, The War Machine because he was gonna pull out of Viet Nam, The CIA, then there's E Howard Hunts death confession. The next three presidents were in Dallas that day, Nixon, Ford, and Bush sr. Bush Flat out lied about where he was that day but theres pictures of him with Kennedy's motorcade going by. He claims he doesnt remember  but I can remember where I was at that fatal day. I was in the 3rd grade and they closed the school down and my Mom came and picked my sister and I up. The Bush's started lying a long time ago! Sr was pretty high up in the CIA, I cant remember exactly if he was top dawg then or later on under Nixon. Jogs theory is good reading and possibly could be very well what happened. Kennedy hated the Federal Reserve because he knew it would eventually get us in to the shape we are in today, thats why he came out with the silver certificate. You can look at the pictures of the three bums the police brought  in from the grassy knoll.  The 3rd one in line is definitely E Howard Hunt. Oswald might have shot the first bullet that missed. Someone high up was involved because the route, the postion of the motorcycle brigade, the secret serviceman not riding on the back bumper, all the usual precautions and procedures were abondened that day and changed at the last minute. As bad as I want to believe the Federal Reserve is responsible (I hate the air those SOB's breathe) its hard to ignore Hunt's deathbed confession which was filmed. Why would a dying man knowing he's taking his last breaths lie about something he was involved in to his son? He gave no details, all he admitted to was that he was involved. That kind of leads you back to the CIA but it doesnt tell who called the shots or financed it. Jack Ruby only had 2 months to live according to the Dr's. He was in over his head with the Mob losing money with his nightclub. You know the rest of the story but a couple of months later Ruby's girlfriend ended up with a very large amount of money in her checking account and it wasn't from life insurance. That brings you back to the Mob. Its just one vicious circle.
    I really hate Kennedy died. I believe our world would have been much better today had he lived. No Viet Nam, no Federal Reserve, and quicker Civil Rights. Everyone wants to talk about his womanising but putting that aside I honestly believe he wanted what was best for our country.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/27/13 at 06:39:16

Ruby told Earl Warren that he would "come clean" if he was moved from Dallas and allowed to testify in Washington. He told Warren "my life is in danger here". He added: "I want to tell the truth, and I can't tell it here." Warren refused to have Ruby moved and so he refused to tell what he knew about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

I wonder how many people knew the truth? Ehh, Webby?
Or did Oswald do it alone
?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #4 - 11/24/13 at 10:43:08

from the Seinfeld show  -

Kramer "interfere? how could I interfere?"

Jerry    "Isn't that what Jack Ruby said?"  

and the biggest understatement in history --

"what's that , Lee?"

"Oh , them's just some curtain rods".

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/24/13 at 14:21:42

You tin hatters just crack me up...... Tell me wackos, has there ever been a major event in the world that wasn't pulled off by some complicated conspiracy involving thousands of people acting behind the scenes and never getting caught except by you"brilliant" few?....

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 11/24/13 at 14:49:00

Missed you while I was gone Web! While I was in the hospital it was either CBS or NBC ran a week long special every day for a week. I wish you could have seen the new evidence they are now coming out with.They showed the two bullets that hit Kennedy. They were the same caliber but you could clearly see the difference in the rifling. They showed mind boggling evidence that more than one man was involved. All this was on a major network, not a Tea Party or Libertarian website.

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #7 - 11/24/13 at 15:26:25

Oswald also said, on his way down to the car to go to the County jail  -

"Ain't no-ones gonna shoot at me!"

IP Logged
keith pearson
YaBB Newbies

ancient biker

Reply #8 - 11/24/13 at 15:31:31

Serowbot wrote on 10/26/13 at 09:28:05:
That's a new one... The Israelis done it...

I think it was Roger Ebert that said in his review of JFK,... "It's a whodunnit, where everybody dunnit"...

... and now it includes Israel...
So,.. the Israelis, the FBI, LBJ, Dallas police, Castro, the Russians, the Mafia, Jack Ruby, Oswald, some MIB's. some doctors, the CIA, the military,... all got together and cooked a plot to kill the President... and then left Oswald out in the cold...
Am I leaving anyone out?... (There's got be some Nazi's, and aliens, in there somewhere)...
Huh...

And this is what 911 has become... a whodunnit where everybody dunnit...
Huh...

There are people as we speak, with head in hand, leaning over typewriters, laptops, and scratch pads,... trying to think up another person or group to add to the conspiracy...
Their livelihood depends on it... Roll Eyes...

Ruth Paine is a cousin related to US Secretary KERRY. She got Oswald the job at the depository. She and Oswald were friends of de Moehrenschildt, who was a friend of JACKIE'S father, and an ex-spy. He shot himself the day he was due to testify.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/24/13 at 17:58:06

Midnightrider wrote on 11/24/13 at 14:49:00:
Missed you while I was gone Web! While I was in the hospital it was either CBS or NBC ran a week long special every day for a week. I wish you could have seen the new evidence they are now coming out with.They showed the two bullets that hit Kennedy. They were the same caliber but you could clearly see the difference in the rifling. They showed mind boggling evidence that more than one man was involved. All this was on a major network, not a Tea Party or Libertarian website.

I kept up with the updates on your recovery, glad to see you back.
Not sure you can tell rifling off a tv show. I've seen a thousand different "mind boggling" new evidence, nothing makes more sense than single, delusional, shooter.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 11/25/13 at 04:46:52

Web we were free to think whatever we believed until Obama took over. That's what this country was all about. I just wished everybody could have saw what I did last week. Like I said, it was a major network, not a biased website. There was a film showing LBJ telling 3 guys from the Warren Commision it had better be Oswald only.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/25/13 at 08:51:05

Like I said, it was a major network, not a biased website

Dan Rather was on a major network and lied about Bush documents. Remember the whole model rocket engines rigged to make cars blow up which was an ABC thing I think. CNN is a major network yet Candy "it's over cause she's singing" Crawley just happened to have transcripts to help out Obama in a debate.....

Everyone is biased.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/25/13 at 08:53:04

Oswalds voice has been analyzed by the same kinda machine detectives use,, Voice Stress Analysis is considered a valid tool. He passed,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/25/13 at 08:56:32

LBJ telling 3 guys from the Warren Commision it had better be Oswald only.

I saw that and have heard it before. In context; LBJ was worried if it was a Russian or Cuban plot, he'd be in a world of sh!t. He wasn't saying that to cover up anything, he wasn't saying that to intimidate anyone, it was wishful thinking on his part. A lone gunman made his transition easier. This is one of those things conspiracy guys grab onto as 'proof' of something when it's not. Like when it's said Cheney gave order to shoot down jet over PA; only problem was the order was given  long after plane had already crashed and his order was for future flights. He answers a question in an interview about it and it's replayed over and over as proof. Please......

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 11/25/13 at 09:07:14

Web I'm just passing along what I saw last week, whether you believe it or not is up to you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 22:59:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › May be of interest to JFK murder

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.