Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Less than 23% approve of goverment (Read 40 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Less than 23% approve of goverment
10/24/13 at 20:58:07

In a recent poll over 60% of the American  people wanted every politician in Washington thrown out and start all over again. We cant do that, wish we could.                                                                                A high percentage,over 60% disapprove of Obamacare. The middle class hardly exist and some claim Obamacare could be the final nail in the middle class coffin. We were never told it would create 400 billion in extra taxes and the IRS could take total control of our lives. You that have followed my post the last 5 years know that I am for a National Health Care Plan but instead of Congess and a Canadian co. planning it out we could have hired Blue Cross to do it or simply have said Medicare for everyone.                                                                                                                                   23% approval is the lowest I've ever seen in my life, are we ready for a third party? I dont believe thats the answer but I'm not totally against it. I had rather see no party but I'm at the point now I'm willing to try just about anything different.                                                               More damage has been done to this country in the last 10 years by both parties other than the world and civil wars and now with the internet and cable channels people are more aware of it. Our president and Congress no longer pay any attention to what the people want. A lot of them get there dirt poor after spending everything they have on their campaign but they all leave as millionaires, thats how the game is played.                                                                                            Our foreign policy is a disaster but so is our own country. Which one should we take care of first? Seems to me the government is doing it backwards. I have a few Mexican friends, talked to one last night but we cant afford to let millions of them become American Citizens at one time. There was nothing wrong with the immigration laws we have now and I believe our official language English should remain. Dont come here until you learn it. If I were moving to South America I would study Spanish before I ever left here.                                                                                                  Every war we fought in my lifetime has been totally unnecessary. They were started by lies and we never went in there to win, just lost lives, innocents killed all the while the war machines were making billions and still are. The Federal Reserve has give away billions behind our backs to world banks, financed wars and enemy rebels. Why are they untouchable? Rand Paul is trying once again to audit the Federal Reserve like his father tried. Good luck Rand, I hope you know who and what you're dealing with. The Federal Reserve has more power than our goverment when it comes to our money. Dont make the mistake a lot of people have and believe they are a goverment organization, they're not!                                                                                        Obama has created how many militarized organisations to fight citizen uprisings, not to mention Bush's Patriot Act. UN Troops have been called over here to practice. If the govevement would truly represent us and quit lying to us there would be no point in Dept. Of Homeland Defense, Patriot Act Fema, etc After almost 250 years they want to take our guns when crime rate is at an all time low. Its true mentally disturbed individuals have commited horrendous crimes with guns but we all know there's more ways to do it with other weapons. The problem isnt the weapon of choice, its the mental state of the individual who commits these crimes.                                                                                                                                            John Kerry has just signed the UN Gun Treaty Act, Congess must vote on it so here we go all over again. They just wont give up to get what they want and I believe there's an underlying reason for it. Here we go with the gun wars again after we've proved crime rate is low and most gun crimes happen in gun free zones. They're shoving the gun war and other things like Obamacare , wars, more taxes, etc down our throats and we're setting here helpless, losing more every day.                                                                      When you've got Congresspeople like Pelosi who admit to not reading Obamacare before signing it what does that do to us as a nation? What does it do to our faith in our goverment? Its no wonder their rating is 23% or below. When you have Congressmen like Paul Ryan campaigning to cut older citizens Social Security, the people who fought the wars, built factories and worked in them, produced a greater product than China, the real Americans and Mr Ryan had rather send money overseas, (some of it accidentally falling into enemy hands?) and starve our real Americans.                                                                                                                   Is that money falling into enemy hands an accident? What really happened at Ben Ghazi? Anyone believe Hillary? Our president refuses to tell us where he was at when the distress calls came in much less what was really going on over there. Our goverment along with the Federal Reserve are backing and starting wars helping our so called enemies. A large percentage of our money going overseas is used to stir up terrorist and rebels rather than feed the hungry, homeless and schools etc. I have several missionary friends and after talking with them I  become more disgusted, the corruption going on with our money is dispicable with the largest percentage of it going in the wrong hands. Yet we keep sending it overseas along with our jobs.                                                                                                                      The Pubs run a presidential canditate who made a living raping stuggling companies and shipping jobs overseas. I watched Warren Buffet on TV last night say " every humans life has the same value" A while back Romney said 42% of us are useless.l The Pubs set around and wonder why they cant win an election. All Obama had to do was lie there like the snake in the grass he really is. All his statements and promises about the new health care system were lies. Instead of trying to help the country he's preparing to fight it. He has made a mockery of our veterans, he should be impeached for shuuting down the memorials. If it werent for these brave men and women American life wouldnt have been what it was,until the last 10 years when Bush decided he wanted his own war.                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thats when we started the big fall, like Merle Haggard said "A snowball rolling to Hell" Our 1rst, 2nd and 4th amendments are being taken away. You would thing Congress and the Supreme Court would stand up for our rights like their job description calls for but they are doing just the opposite.                                                      When I was in school and Boy Scouts, I was taught to put my hand over my heart or salute at a flag raising or ceremony. Our president does neither. If that doesnt tell you something get on back to your television and watch something real like wrestling.

« Last Edit: 10/25/13 at 09:49:18 by Midnightrider »  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Less than 23% approve of goverment
Reply #1 - 10/26/13 at 02:37:14

Troops have been being asked since at least 95 ( not All troops, thats not how incrementalism works) if they would fire on armed Americans & if theyd fire on unarmed Americans. The good guys have figured it out & are responding Yes, along with the psychopaths. Thats gonna backfire on the bad guys asking these questions one day,, when they give the order to go out & take the guns, all hellzaGUNna break loose.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 10/28/13 at 17:48:06

Thats what smart meters are for. They're gonna know when you're not home. Starting in 2014 they're going to start putting black boxes on new cars. California already has a bill wanting everyone to have to have them. Their excuse is tax you on mileage for road repair. Thats what the gas tax is for. A lot of guns will dissapear when the owners are not at home.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 10/29/13 at 08:46:17

Midnightrider wrote on 10/28/13 at 17:48:06:
Thats what smart meters are for. They're gonna know when you're not home. Starting in 2014 they're going to start putting black boxes on new cars. California already has a bill wanting everyone to have to have them. Their excuse is tax you on mileage for road repair. Thats what the gas tax is for. A lot of guns will dissapear when the owners are not at home.  

Smart folks will "camp out" & lie in wait, armed & ready...I know I would, cuz Ive got plenty of space out here to hide out, away from the house,, send the family off on vacation & camp out.. Someone breaking in here would not be happy,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:31:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Less than 23% approve of goverment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.