Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
H.O.G. Rally in Destin Florida (Read 25 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
H.O.G. Rally in Destin Florida
10/24/13 at 08:57:10

Been hearing Harleys all morning long, I literally live like a half block from highway 98, which is the only road that goes along the coast.
There have been hundreds so far and will be hundreds more before the weekend even gets here.

Guess its time to get the Harley out and go sit there at the rally with my signs on it! Yeah, maybe i'll get a bite or two and sell it so I can really dig in and get me a savage and not have to keep riding the wife's!

The HOG rally went away for a year because of the rowdy attitudes of some of them during their stay (its like 4 days long) and some businesses ranted about it so they moved it away, then realized it brings in "millions" of dollars in revenue, so the convinced the rally to move back..LOL..

All sorts of bikes show up on the weekends so I am thinking of posting a few pic's I see of local Savages or S40's that I see. Its a bit chilly this morning at 58 degrees, but I will be dressing up for it on my roadglide, yup you guessed it I have a costume for every type of bike I ride...LOL, assless chaps and all Grin My leather jacket has that nice sun faded look with a few tears here and there, but the patch on the back is only 3 yrs old, kinda throws off the look.

Anyway, thought i'd post it if any of you local savages want to come down and meet for a bite to eat or maybe sip a couple of adult beverages. Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 02:18:31

General CategoryThe Cafe › H.O.G. Rally in Destin Florida

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.