I like this idea (Read 33 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I like this idea
10/21/13 at 12:15:12

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hiltzik-20131020,0,770122.column

Nothing seems to get U.S. corporations' dander up like a threat to the pay and perks of their chief executives.

That's one explanation for corporate America's superheated, turbocharged, over-the-top reaction to the CEO pay ratio rule recently proposed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

The rule requires most large public companies to calculate the ratio of the pay of their chief executive officer to the median pay of all their employees. Its general terms were mandated by the Dodd-Frank Act, which imposed numerous regulatory changes on corporate and banking behavior in the wake of the 2008 financial meltdown.

Ive long thot that elected representatives salary should be tied to the median income of their constituents,, The downside is theyd be working together to create pork barrel projects to send to everyones area, wrecking the economy to raise the median locally,, all short term thinking..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: I like this idea
Reply #1 - 10/21/13 at 22:57:14

The crooks and liars and theives are gonna get rich no matter what all with our goverments blessing.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:44:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I like this idea

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.