Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Companies to NOT buy from (Read 254 times)
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Re: Companies to NOT buy from
Reply #15 - 10/21/13 at 06:41:36

Sorry,I can't quote chapter and verse,but the Bible mentions locusts destroying complete crops and causing famines.  There's your start.

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/21/13 at 07:38:33

WebsterMark wrote on 10/20/13 at 17:18:11:
Ha, half those companies are my customers! I've been in dozens of their plants. You eat their food almost everyday and have been for years. You don't know what you're talking about.

No, Its YOU who knows not..

http://gmofreeworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/hairy-teeth-in-3rd-generation-off.html

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 10/21/13 at 07:40:23

WebsterMark wrote on 10/21/13 at 05:15:16:
My history's a bit fuzzy here, but when has there been, other than the potato famine, a mass starvation due to a pathogen based plant die-off?

Sooo,, because it hasnt happened, it cant, right? Ill bet the starving Irish were shocked when it happened.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 10/21/13 at 08:36:32

The pollen from Monsantos corn is flying in the wind. The farmers next to them have their crops contaminated and several of them have lawsuits against Monsato. I hope they screw Monsanto into the ground but that aint gonna happen.. I knew when I voted for Obama the first time I screwed up royally. One of the first things he did was put a big wheel from Monsanto on his board of directors or whatever they call it. That company is responsible for hundreds of deaths and practically wiped out a whole town. Its just another plan in the big scheme of things. It would look a lot better if they poisoned us than mowed us down in the streets.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 10/21/13 at 08:48:37

The first concept the global elite teach their children is
incrementalism

The second is

Soft Kill

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 10/21/13 at 09:04:44

Sooo,, because it hasnt happened, it cant, right? Ill bet the starving Irish were shocked when it happened.

Hell, anything can happen, but let's be reasonable.

Two problems I have with the anti-GMO buffs.

1) we've had GMO for years if not decades.
2) the same people buying into the 9/11 nonsense are the same people buying into this GMO crap too. (as well as a dozen other conspiracies) You guys are hard-wired into believing almost anything as long as (as far as I can see) two criteria are met. 1) Rich guys benefit 2) it requires impossible cooperation from a large number of individuals and groups.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 10/21/13 at 09:13:02

& youre hard wired to believe in what the corporations say is good. LOOK at the HEALTH issues in America, & explain them.. You admite weve been being fed GMO, theyre not allowed in other countries. But dont ask yourself why. Eat em up, Mark. Pay no attention to the HAIR growing in the mouths of the animals, Pay no attention to the 3rd generation being sterile,

IP Logged
danjray

Connecticut
Reply #22 - 10/21/13 at 10:14:53

I'm not for or against GMOs, because I've never heard a solid argument against them however based on their idea I am leaning toward being for them. Other than being genetically modified, what makes them bad?

2012 LS650 Boulevard S40
~11k Miles and counting fast
Mech Engr Student and backyard tinkerer
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 10/21/13 at 10:17:55

Click the link, go look. Lab animals are STERILE the third generation,,

Has anyone noticed how many people cant have babies?
Tumors.

America,
We are Number ONE!
In Cancer

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #24 - 10/21/13 at 10:32:25

unfortunately.. I must buy from them ( for now) but you can be sure that I would never INVEST in them.

I am very upset about how the courts have decided that GMO cross-pollenated seeds then become property of the designer. It seems to me I should be able to plant what I want.. and if my seed stock is "infected" by GMO then I should be able to sue.
Fine don't let me keep and replant... but the GMO maker now OWES me free (non-GMO) seed plus free (non-GMO) produce.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/21/13 at 11:07:11

What about the waves of bees that keep dying off?
Or the bees that are confiscated after cross pollinating GMO products?

Why so secretive that you must destroy everyone elses crops to protect your own?

How long does the FDA stall drugs from entering the market? How long did they stall GMO products?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 10/21/13 at 12:09:31

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 10/21/13 at 12:48:00

WebsterMark wrote on 10/21/13 at 09:04:44:

Hell, anything can happen, but let's be reasonable.

Two problems I have with the anti-GMO buffs.

1) we've had GMO for years if not decades.
2) the same people buying into the 9/11 nonsense are the same people buying into this GMO crap too. (as well as a dozen other conspiracies) You guys are hard-wired into believing almost anything as long as (as far as I can see) two criteria are met. 1) Rich guys benefit 2) it requires impossible cooperation from a large number of individuals and groups.

If you study Monsantos history they wiped out 2/3 of a town , I beleve it was in Missisipi. Its been 2 years since I read the article. I dont believe in murder for profit. Wasnt there a true TV movie where a female lawyer in that same town died while trying to sue Monsanto. I only hate rich people who murder, steal and dont pay taxes. There are some good rich people like Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, even Howard Hughes changed the aviation world but none of them didnt murder or poison people to do it. Web get over your hate rich people allogations. I hate the ones who steal, murder and lie to get rich and expect us to bail them out. There are some good rich people who have contributed a lot to society and I'm thankful for them.

« Last Edit: 10/21/13 at 16:13:21 by Midnightrider »  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 10/21/13 at 17:45:08

GE engineering for insect resistant (IR) crops

Sections of the DNA from the bacteria known as Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) are isolated and inserted into the plant cells by a process known as genetic transformation. The entire plant is then regenerated from the transgenic plant cells. There are thousands of different Bt strains that produce proteins toxic to insect pests. Particular strains are chosen to target specific plant pests. The resulting plant contains the Bt toxin in its cells. When the plant is eaten by the target insect the toxin binds to receptors in the insect’s gut, causing the gut wall to break down and allowing toxins and normal gut bacteria to enter the body. As the toxins and bacteria proliferate in the body, the insect dies.

Could it be coincidence that this is the exact description of “Leaky Gut syndrome”?

Leaky Gut syndrome

According to Dr. Andrew Weil, “Leaky gut syndrome is not generally recognized by conventional physicians, but evidence is accumulating that it is a real condition that affects the lining of the intestines. The theory is that leaky gut syndrome (also called increased intestinal permeability), is the result of damage to the intestinal lining, making it less able to protect the internal environment as well as to filter needed nutrients and other biological substances. As a consequence, some bacteria and their toxins, incompletely digested proteins and fats, and waste not normally absorbed may “leak” out of the intestines into the blood stream. This triggers an autoimmune reaction, which can lead to gastrointestinal problems such as abdominal bloating, excessive gas and cramps, fatigue, food sensitivities, joint pain, skin rashes, and autoimmunity.”

Can Leaky Gut be caused by the Bt crops?

According to the producers of the Bt insecticide crops, the portion of the Bt DNA that is used does not survive the digestive process in humans. This may be true for the bare DNA strands, but the Bt proteins do survive. Aris et al. found these Bt toxins in the blood of pregnant women and their fetuses which they reported in the journal of Reproductive Toxicology (2011). Even so, say the manufacturers, there is no cause to worry because the toxins are selective and only bind to receptors in the insect gut. Humans don’t have these receptors.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 10/21/13 at 17:46:00

http://farmwars.info/?p=11741

I was afraid Id get smacked as a spammer if I put this with the part of the article above

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:06:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Companies to NOT buy from

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.