Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Midnight
Reply #30 - 10/19/13 at 09:18:31

Web,.. I know it's irresistible to you...
.. but, I could construe "The Pompous One" as a personal insult...

If I say it about myself,.. it's self deprecating humor..
If you say it.. it ain't.. it's an insult...

Serow

Besides that... there's a little "pot,kettle" action going on here... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 10/19/13 at 18:41:03

Easy sport, just a joke on your joke.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #32 - 10/19/13 at 21:15:07

WebsterMark wrote on 10/19/13 at 06:46:56:
What the hell are you talking about midnight?! I'm not against you on this. When I found out what you said that got you "censored", I didn't think it was called for. I incorrectly gave Sew (hereafter known as "the pompous one) the benefit of the doubt for being reasonable which I was clearly wrong to do.

And yes, I'm aware this is not a first amendment issue per se, but then again, it brings to light how easy it is for liberals to casually restrict speech.
      I did make a mistake the first paragraph above. You didnt mention my name and I got confused and I thought you wanted me thrown out. My Bad! I take 18 pills a day plus chemo once a week. I even take a pill for my memory which seems to not work. Ah hell, that reminds me I forgot to take it today. What I'm saying is sometimes I get turned around and if I do correct me, I dont mind. This is the third page and I aint worth that much trouble. Web I will tell you this. There's some dam good liberals out there and some on this forum. I can feel like pure sh!t and Bot's sick since of English humor makes my day. Theres several more and some good ones have left. There's only 3 Congressmen I would trust and 2 of them are liberals. The last 2 Presidents screwed this country into the ground and massive debt. Both of them bailed out crooks, have been caught in numerous lies, killing of innocents and if I had my way they both would be living at the North Pole. Anything you say bad about a left wing can also be said about a right wing. When it comes to Washington there is no right and wrong, its just their way or the Highway. There's a major lesson to be learned from our last 2 presidents. One is Republican, One is Democrat. One is a southerner, one is a yankee., One is white, one is Black. They do share one thing.They're both wrong!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 22:10:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Midnight

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.