Send Topic Print
We're Broke?   HUH (Read 110 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: We're Broke?   HUH
Reply #15 - 10/14/13 at 12:31:09

Id need to see just what EEevil theyre up to.. till then, Im thinking theyre into freedom & prosperity for the common guy. Anyone with info that would run counter to thaT, Ill have a look at it.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #16 - 10/14/13 at 12:36:48

Paraquat wrote on 10/14/13 at 11:08:14:
I'm just waiting for someone to take up arms... someone to throw a Molotov cocktail... anything to kick off the party.

--Steve

I wish it could be done peacefully but Obastard has no longer any business running this country. He's picked on the helpless and finally he's pissed off the wrong people. I don't believe in any of the wars we've had in my lifetime but I believe in the men and women who sacrificed all. I would hate to be in the military right now because I know whose side I would be on and I would probably get a dishonorable discharge. If I was in Washington I would have abandoned my post and help remove the barricades. I cant see the military not defending the Constitution and hurting the seniors who paved the way for them. Dumbass cops, yes.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 10/14/13 at 17:49:26

MMRanch wrote on 10/14/13 at 07:51:46:
Our presdent sure delivered the "Change" didn't he !  Angry

so;

I'm thinking Tea party ?  Huh   ....  as being "Best of the Evils".  Undecided

Our military is way to strong for a shooting war !

Mike its a crying shame we have to vote for what we think is the "best of the evils" I wonder whether the military would fire on us, the thought often crosses my mind. After all they took an oath to uphold the Constitution and they know Obastard is trying to turn it into a worthless piece of paper. The ones that went overseas come back screwed up knowing they did wrong killing innocent people, too big a percentage of Veteran suicides are taking place. I know the cops would shoot at us, don't know about the military. I'm afraid the situation we're in cant be settled peacefully. Just look at the demonstrations this week. I also know they take an oath to defend the enemies foreign and domestic but are we really the enemy trying to defend the Constitution?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 04:19:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We're Broke?   HUH

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.