Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thunder Products Dial-A-Jet and UFO (Read 67 times)
uigiroux

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Thunder Products Dial-A-Jet and UFO
10/13/13 at 00:11:22

So I've been looking at Lancers performance carb set and noticed the UFO that is mentioned and it got me looking at all the products that Thunder Products offers.  I am almost certainly going to get a Mikuni VM style carb and want to install the UFO, but it got me looking at the Dial-A-Jet which seems like and they say as well, they work together very well.  Another thing they have is the Quad Flow Torque Wing which after speaking with one of their reps they say that would do even better with the other two mods.
I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with anything beyond the UFO since I've seen numerous people discuss it, but nothing concerning the Dial-A-Jet, and especially the Quad Flow Torque Wing.  Can anyone tell me if they have had any experience with the UFO in combination with the Dial-A-Jet, and hopefully the Quad Flow Torque Wing???

IP Logged
Super Thumper

2001 LS650 With 97mm
Big Bore Kit, Stage
III Cam.

Windsor, Vermont
Re: Thunder Products Dial-A-Jet and UFO
Reply #1 - 10/13/13 at 13:25:51

In have a Intelli-A-Jet for sale. This is the dial-A-Jet with the remote handlebar mounted adjustment knob for easy adjustment while riding the bike....no more stopping and adjusting the carb mounted screw with a screwdriver. I used mine for about 300 miles.

I am in the hospital recovering from back surgery and now need the $$$

They sell new for $199.00

I want $135.00

Bob

Live To Ride...Ride To Live
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 16:22:02