Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
SUV Chased by Bikers... (Read 426 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: SUV Chased by Bikers...
Reply #30 - 10/02/13 at 22:33:07

Yer Right,, I blewitt

Cruz is suspected of slowing down his motorcycle and causing SUV driver Alexian Lien to hit him.

Well,, However the guy got mashed,, IDK,, I Did see the suv go  way up on the right side as he pulled away when he had hit Cruz. Was someone helping cruz out & get run over?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #31 - 10/03/13 at 04:14:06

Cruz is the one charged, and he was the fellow that slowed down and got knocked off his bike....but apparently was not hurt badly.  The article I just read said that he never left the scene of the first accident and never beat on the car.  (He couldn't chase....his bike was run over and is now a available for parts).

Mieses had gotten off his bike on the right side of the SUV, and had walked in front of the SUV to attend to Cruz.  When the SUV took off it ran over Mieses and broke both his legs and damaged his spine.

This whole stunt biker thing reminds me of the old western movies where the outlaws ride into town and shoot the place up while the town folks are terrorized.........only the bikers aren't shooting the place up.  The bikers are riding into town to show off and terrorize the population....we need a John Wayne or Judge Roy Bean or the Magnificent Seven!

magnificent-seven5202012.jpg

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 10/03/13 at 06:54:10

The bikers are riding into town to show off and terrorize the population....we need a John Wayne or Judge Roy Bean or the Magnificent Seven!

Or a cable stretched across the road,, Shocked

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #33 - 10/09/13 at 05:43:45

Heard this morning that two under-cover detectives were involved in the ride, and one was even in on the bashing of the SUV with his helmet.... Oh, and they didn't admit to being there until like 3 days later....   Me tinks somebodys gonna be in some twuubbbble...  

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #34 - 10/09/13 at 06:18:31

I read this morning about that too BabyHog, it looks like the cop that actually bashed the window in is facing charges. I'm glad to hear that they didn't just sweep it under the rug and will be holding him accountable, IMO every single one of them that fueled the "Mob" mentality and added fuel to the fire should be held accountable, even if they didn't physically take part in the assault.

The whole thing makes me sick thinking about it.......

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #35 - 10/09/13 at 09:50:52

So how does that work?  Does the undercover cop bang on the window so that he can retain his cover and blend in with the gang?  Is the undercover cop working.....or was he doing this for recreation on his day off and he does this for fun?

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #36 - 10/09/13 at 10:00:55

Believe it or not Dave, I have a nephew who is a town cop during the daytime and a bouncer (rent a cop) at night.
He says he took the bouncer job so he could "relieve my stress by taking it out on drunks that start fights".

He also invited me to join the organization he was working for, because he says "everyone that knows who you are, are scared shiteless of you" and "would spread the word, that you would be working at the bars". He knew me in my younger days when I didn't care about being hurt and loved to show off my moves..... I did a 180 about a year after getting back into the air force, i'm not that guy anymore and haven't been for about 25yrs.

So maybe that's the what was up with the undercover cop....who knows? It will all come out in the end .....

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #37 - 10/09/13 at 10:24:17

I believe he did use the excuse of needing to keep his cover, but there were plenty that did not join in on the bashing and beating.  Why did this one guy "have to" join in?  And I haven't heard whether his under-cover-ness was related to this group of bikers or what he was undercover doing.  Like old_rider said, it will all come out.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 15:21:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › SUV Chased by Bikers...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.