Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for a link/report...... (Read 26 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Looking for a link/report......
09/28/13 at 16:18:51

I have Google and searched for a question and answer by President Obama as to why/what is the difference now, to the need to raise the debt ceiling, than when, as a senator he opposed it......

So far, all I have come across is a dodge and dance
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/blitzer-corners-jay-carney-why-did-obama-vote-agai...

You guys find anything?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Looking for a link/report......
Reply #1 - 09/28/13 at 16:24:22

Just more BS.. Doesnt matter which party is in office, stupid is okay as long as its Their stupid,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 09/28/13 at 17:22:40

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right.
Not sure you noticed the link to another story embedded in that one, but it calls those now opposing to raise the debt ceiling without defunding "Obamacare" in the bill, as terrorist.

Was is Serowbot who questioned the "rights" name calling?

I'd like to hear his opine as to why the left needs to assign such a charge against their opposition instead of arguing and debating differences on merit.... please  Kiss

As with the argument put forth by Senator Obama, I agree with his observation, and buoyed with the luxury of hindsight of years since his declaration, we can see the truth unfold as predicted.
How can he/we abandon our responsibility to our children and generations to come by continuing this crazy scheme of voodoo economics while hoping a fix just suddenly appears....?

This mindset got us where we are today, why do we continue to do the same thing over and over again hoping that will fix it?

Yes, it will hurt, I don't like withholding things I want to buy for myself or others, but I won't go into debt, or spend what I don't have, to satisfy a temporary need. We can't continue to swill from the jug of disillusion without paying a MAJOR hangover for the privilege of indulgence.....  Huh  

What am I missing?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 09/28/13 at 18:02:18

Borrow money from the banks we bailed out and when the first payment is due tell them I've already paid you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 06:11:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Looking for a link/report......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.