Here, this is for YOU (Read 81 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Here, this is for YOU
09/27/13 at 16:02:52

Uhh,, Yea, YOU,, not me,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Here, this is for YOU
Reply #1 - 09/27/13 at 22:50:23

The Senate passed it. I made several ph calls, signed petitions and did what I could legally do to stop it. I read on 3 different websites the majority didn't want it. I think the majority are like me, they're for a health care system but one they can understand and NOT RUN THE DOCTORS OFF!!! The IRS and the rest of the crooks in Washington don't want it for theirselves, that should tell anyone what kind of system it is. I haven't yet found out how my senators voted but believe me I want forget , its a shame most of the Americans do forget. I'll admit it, I cried last week when my doctor told me she was scared and that was it. I've had so many health problems and she's the only one who can halfway know whats going on. I've been with her 15 years. There's a Doctor from India taking her place and she told me my file was the first one she pulled and showed to him because of the difficult time she's had treating me. I have 9 different diseases and its a major job not to cross the medicine where it will poison me. I take 18 pills a day plus chemo on Sundays. She told me him and her got into an immediate fight after he saw my records. She called me the last day she worked and talked for 40 minutes, that's how close we were. The Doc from India taking her place might be great but there's no cure for what I got. She tried to keep me comfortable and above all not let it get any worse. My Rheumatologist is telling me the same thing, he might be through. This sux! Well I'll get back on the phone and petitions and try to stop the House from passing it. Obama had a great idea but someone, I think it was mainly Congress screwed it up. Its a shame to be the only civilized nation to not have healthcare and its a shame the most powerful nation in the world cant come up with a decent one.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 09/28/13 at 18:40:25

I just read Obama added 20,000 pages to Obamacare without Congressional approval. Yes, I spelled it right 20,000, not 2000. My Blue Cross policy is probably around 25 to 30 pages if that much. Congress called it a trainwreck even though the Senate just voted for it. Sound more like a nuclear explosion to me. No wonder Dr's are giving up, how will they ever know if they're breaking the law. How many pages is the original document, I heard but you guys know how my memory is. This is a quote from Senator Harkin "It’s dangerous. It’s very dangerous. I believe, Mr. President, we are at one of the most dangerous points in our history right now. Every bit as dangerous as the break-up of the Union before the Civil War." Obamacare is taking away our doctors, Paul Ryan wants our Social Security, the UN and Obama and Pelosi wants our guns and the goverments wants every dollar we earn.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 09/29/13 at 11:17:20

I think they want a civil war

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 09/29/13 at 15:38:33

What would they gain?

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/29/13 at 16:12:00

More centralized power, fewer of us.,
read the georgia guidestones,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 09/29/13 at 16:28:53

For those who don't know:

(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world. (2) Promoting environmentalism. (3) Establishing a world government. (4) Promoting a new spirituality.

Who came up with that stuff?   Sad

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/29/13 at 18:32:57

A fella runnin under the alias of R.C.Christian paid for it. The guy who took his $$ learned hisreal name,never told, took it to the grave,
Looks new world orderish to me,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/29/13 at 19:32:38

I'm two days late.
I didn't hear A SINGLE WORD ABOUT THIS.
I had to dig it to find the answer.
They passed it. I came here to tell you guys but, as I said, I'm two days late.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 09/29/13 at 20:59:40

The House hasn't passed it, there's still some hope.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 09/29/13 at 21:03:07

With so many rule and regulations and thousands of pages of bullsh!t a Dr. is going to have to have a lawyer working for him full time to make sure he's complying with the law and that's no joke.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 05:45:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Here, this is for YOU

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.