Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can anyone help me? Electrical. (Read 23 times)
Xeno
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Can anyone help me? Electrical.
09/18/13 at 20:50:34

I had a freak accident shortly after finishing my Ryca kit.The fuel line must of had a hole in it. 2 days ago I woke up took it around the block and pulled into my drive way hit the off switch and Boom! the bike caught fire and it took me several minutes of frantic running and getting stuff to finally put the fire out. Luckly, I lived and the bike didn't blow up. So today finally coming out of shock. I decided to take apart the bike and see the damage. Pretty much all the electrical got fried all the plastic in the carb and my brand new Ryca seat gone. So I am searching around and there are a lot of parts available for these bike but dont know what will match what. I need a new harness and found a 2005 my bike is a 1996 and was wondering if it would work?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Can anyone help me? Electrical.
Reply #1 - 09/18/13 at 22:25:40

Im sorry,, I cant help you answer that, but I CAN express my condolences.. Dang, man,, lousy deal,, BUT,, you saved it! Thats arare thing. Usually vehicle fires destroy the vehicle, & YOU didnt get hurt,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 12:31:42

General CategoryThe Cafe › Can anyone help me? Electrical.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.