Send Topic Print
World stage thinking (Read 44 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
World stage thinking
09/13/13 at 20:30:30

Its noteasy to learn to see things from a perspective that isnt talked about.

Here are some points Ive not seen ( & some I have). I hadnt considered the strategy of "keeping the pot boiling", but, it ceretainly makes $$ for the MIC
& it keeps tongues wagging here, so  people overlook other minor details, Like Bamicare, Benghazi, little things,,

Excerpt

Cui bono?

That the various groups trying to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad have ample incentive to get the U.S. more deeply involved in support of that effort is clear. Until now, it has not been quite as clear that the Netanyahu government in Israel has equally powerful incentive to get Washington more deeply engaged in yet another war in the area. But with outspoken urging coming from Israel and those Americans who lobby for Israeli interests, this priority Israeli objective is becoming crystal clear.

Reporter Judi Rudoren, writing from Jerusalem in an important article in Friday’s New York Times addresses Israeli motivation in an uncommonly candid way. Her article, titled “Israel Backs Limited Strike Against Syria,” notes that the Israelis have argued, quietly, that the best outcome for Syria’s two-and-a-half-year-old civil war, at least for the moment, is no outcome. Rudoren continues:

“For Jerusalem, the status quo, horrific as it may be from a humanitarian perspective, seems preferable to either a victory by Mr. Assad’s government and his Iranian backers or a strengthening of rebel groups, increasingly dominated by Sunni jihadis.

“‘This is a playoff situation in which you need both teams to lose, but at least you don’t want one to win — we’ll settle for a tie,’ said Alon Pinkas, a former Israeli consul general in New York. ‘Let them both bleed, hemorrhage to death: that’s the strategic thinking here. As long as this lingers, there’s no real threat from Syria.’”

We think this is the way Israel’s current leaders look at the situation in Syria, and that deeper U.S. involvement – albeit, initially, by “limited” military strikes – is likely to ensure that there is no early resolution of the conflict in Syria. The longer Sunni and Shia are at each other’s throats in Syria and in the wider region, the safer Israel calculates that it is.

That Syria’s main ally is Iran, with whom it has a mutual defense treaty, also plays a role in Israeli calculations. Iran’s leaders are not likely to be able to have much military impact in Syria, and Israel can highlight that as an embarrassment for Tehran.

&&& Heres this

Editor Note: Despite the Obama administration’s supposedly “high confidence” regarding Syrian government guilt over the Aug. 21 chemical attack near Damascus, a dozen former U.S. military and intelligence officials are telling President Obama that they are picking up information that undercuts the Official Story.

MEMORANDUM FOR: The President

This is byRay  McGovern.. look  his name up, hes no liteweight,

http://warisacrime.org/content/whos-lying-brennan-obama-or-both

ORRR, just Believe the oFISHYal story & be a schmuck, again.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: World stage thinking
Reply #1 - 09/13/13 at 23:30:57

Blame the oil compnies. If they would quit selling our oil overseas we would have enough for our own use and we would have no business overthere. One thing I give Obama credit for is we areproducing more oil than ever. The oil companies hardly pay any taxes and receive government subsidies. They sell the oil to Japan and a few other countries for a higher price than it would bring here. No one will put the oil companies where the belong. That will never happen because who knows how many million dollars the oil companies slide under the table. I for one and 16% of the other Americans want nothing to do with that place. It would be nice if the people could vote on whether we go to war or not. The Congress people who have been bought out by Haliburton, Blackwater etc will vote for the war of course. The people need more power. We should be able to impeach any politician we deem necessary. If we have to vote for the crooked lowlifes WE should be able to fire them I'm all for the states succeeding and have their own government, maybe using Switzerland as a model. Any state that cant balance their budget or come up with schools that meet certain standards the governor and state congress should be fired. Wouldn't it be great to live in a state where you don't have to worry about the Constitution or the Bill Of Rights being destroyed, Great schools and jobs available to rebuild the infrastructure. It is said you have to hit rock bottom to change and we're fastly approaching. We have unsafe highways and bridges, lousy schools, politicians who are crooked and cant do their jobs, but yet there's always money for another war.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/14/13 at 06:27:46

We have the schools thew goobs WANTed us to have, Our education system was destroyed, By Design, just as we have been de-industrialized. It was no series of Unintended Consequences. It was no series of Ohh GeeWhiz mistakes. Both events were planned & executed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 09/14/13 at 09:43:21

Jog I know, that's why I'm all for the states succeeding. Most things the state goverments can do better than the feds and schools are one of them. I think our oil should be labeled, domestic or overseas. I think each state should have a militia like Switzerland and you serve 2 years. When you come out you can get 2 years of college or tech school free, During peaceful times the Militia can work on roads, dams, government buildings, etc. Not wait around for something to do and draw a check.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 09/14/13 at 15:41:21

Jog, just curious.  How long has this been in the works and who is pulling the strings?

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/14/13 at 16:17:47

This is a long video. I watched every  minute of it today. I only saw a coupla things I had any doubt about. This guy is no fool..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05R_Ehwt7FI
But The Game has been afoot since before the birth of the nation.
& Some of what Id believed just may not be exactly so..Rothschild may not have been the originator of some of the deeds. But, he ( They) Did finance both sides of every war.  
Youllbe amazed at some of this stuff.. Im happy that a lot I knew was confirmed. Wait till ya get to the part about who funded communism,, Its a twist,I knew that part already

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 04:06:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › World stage thinking

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.