Send Topic Print
Evidence itwas REbel;s (Read 32 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Evidence itwas REbel;s
09/11/13 at 08:58:10

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/06/world/la-fg-wn-un-syria-rebels-chemic...

There IS evidence it was rebels.
Its more reasonable they would do it. They NEED our intervention,, So, if they can lay up areason for us to  come running in & slapp Assad..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Evidence itwas REbel;s
Reply #1 - 09/14/13 at 13:11:36

Jog we need to  stay out. That's what the majority want. If they wanna blow themselves up the more the merrier. I'll donate some explosives. Winston Churchill said it is better to let rabid dogs into your country than Islamist. We need to fire Congress and the president, find someone who is honest with balls and elect him next election. I've said before we don't need but one party. There are no more checks and balances, just us against them no matter who is right or wrong. We need to put it to a National Vote an easier way to boot out bad politicians. They need to work for us once again. Bot suggested moving out but its wrong for a bunch of warmongering  crooked, evil politicians to run you out of your own country.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Evidence itwas REbel;s
Reply #2 - 09/14/13 at 13:29:20

Would anyone move out of a home because it hada few rodents & needed paint? I dont buy the Love it or Leave it idea, which was one more piece of propaganda foisted on the people by a well intentioned idiot.,& BTW,, SCREW anyone who would offer ME that option,,

As for "staying out of Syria",, Uhh,, WEare exactly whats been going ON inSyria. Wehave been the cause of all this ArabSpring crap,, just one CIA op after another,,

THEY are ALL sovereign nations, NOT involved in IMF & World Bank Crap. Their MONEY isreal MONEY, not just pa[per..
AND
They were ALL on Wesley Clarke's LIST! You MORONS!!Wake UP.
You TRuly believe that right after 9/11 all these nations that we have invaded just happened to be on a list of countries that would BE invaded,, Even THO
All the REasons FOR these invasions are recent? Seriously? You cantsee whats happening here?
Here, let me HELP

Listof nations to be invaded, 2001 0r 2..
Now, in2013, we have invaded some & looking AT ONEMORE,
But WHY are we doing it? Ohh GEE! InnattSumthin? Lookeee There! WeWanted to invade, as was previously announced & LOOKEE there! Now we have time & he is doin stuff to PISS us AWFF!

Really? Stay stupid America,youmake it easy for your oppressors/.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 03:52:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Evidence itwas REbel;s

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.