Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I kinda wonder... how much trouble in Kerry in? (Read 38 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
I kinda wonder... how much trouble in Kerry in?
09/10/13 at 06:16:56

I mean here the MIC went to all this trouble to whip a war... gas a bunch of kids.. screw with the president ... and Kerry says.. "well if they give up their chemical weapons"... and Putin says DONE... and the war is over.

Boy you know the MIC is pissed...Kerry better keep his body guards close.

Love it.

PS: morning news.. stock market up on reduced likihood of Syria Attack. ( I bet not for the MIC)....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: I kinda wonder... how much trouble in Kerry in
Reply #1 - 09/10/13 at 09:10:39

It may turn out be a fortuitous slip of the tongue...
If it actually gains UN access to Chem/Bio stockpiles...

Even though, we can be pretty sire he'll hide some... it will expose most of it, and he won't be able to use the rest for fear of losing his stash...

Whatever stops him from using it, is a good thing...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 09/10/13 at 10:48:52

Serowbot wrote on 09/10/13 at 09:10:39:
Even though, we can be pretty sire he'll hide some... it will expose most of it, and he won't be able to use the rest for fear of losing his stash...

Whatever stops him from using it, is a good thing...

Just like with Saddam, right?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/10/13 at 10:59:01

There is a grand total of ZERO evidence Assad HAS used chems..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #4 - 09/10/13 at 20:57:09

Lets face it, Assad has, in the past two days gone from protesting that he has never said he has chemical weapons to OK, Syria would let Russia help  control and ultimately destroy them.  Talk about short term memory deficit.
Rhetoric and excessive BS has made civil discourse difficult. While I  personally blame much of this on fatboy pill pusher radio talk show persona; Nancy Pelosi's response when Dem took control was deplorable.
I hope you all appreciate the President's situation a bit.  Every day he gets the Intell book from the night shift's.  In it, broken down by region/country,issue, are all the major thrills of he day..who is killing who (or best guess estimates).  Which government is about to be overthrown and do we like the present guys or the overthrowers (or what we like about each side "usually we like the more democratic upstarts but love the old dictators who made sure US business interests are taken care of.  So many genocides it sometimes hard to keep the book short enough to be read quickly.
I used to help prepare the book when I was at the DIA and after months of continuous threat, thwarted terrorist attacks, who is now helping who against us, our allies, those whose interest we share........It does tend to color your perspective. Shocked Shocked Shocked
So while I wrote to my US Senators (for the first time in my life) when this started asking them to do their constitutional job (for a change)and demand they study the situation and then vote on a resolution requiring the President get Congressional approval before attacking a foreign country; it is all drifting into a possibly good outcome.  Time will tell.
There is a reason why all those good looking presidential candiates come out after4 years looking like prison camp graduates.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 04:02:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I kinda wonder... how much trouble in Kerry in?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.