Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
What's Going On??
09/07/13 at 14:12:05

"We, the People" need to stand up and demand our rightful place over this government and its policies, demand our servants serve the good and the will of the people. We must claim and exercise our role as the final word, the "deciders." It is we, the People. Or it’s supposed to be… isn't it?

Divide and conquer. That’s their tactic. THAT'S what's going on !

The government has been at it for years.

Rich vs. poor

Men vs. women

Blacks vs. whites

Dem vs. Repub

Liberals vs. conservatives

Rural vs. urban

Religion vs. the atheist

Gays vs. straight

Gunners vs. non-gunners

Employees vs. employers

This list could go on and on for miles.

It is a never ending subliminal tactic.

People don't even know when they get caught up in it. Most don't even recognize the campaign to divide us when it is going on. It works to their benefit.

The more they can divide us and foster unrest the more they can clamp down on the people with restrictive laws, rules, and tactics.

The more we fight among ourselves, the more they can control us.

They own the media, they own the banks, they run the war machine, the own the wealth.

THEY OWN US.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: What's Going On??
Reply #1 - 09/07/13 at 19:52:50

I'm not owned.....

I've been redeemed, its true, but by one who is truth. This world holds nothing that will last, sustain, or provide. It would be folly for me to invest much in it....even anger.  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 09/07/13 at 22:00:04

Umm...okay..

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/08/13 at 00:09:45

Yer both right, Ray,,more right,,

The word of the LOrd is true,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 09/08/13 at 05:41:38

Star,

I don't often agree with you, but you nailed this one. Exactly right!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/08/13 at 05:42:16

Liberals have more influence than their ideas warrant because of the help they get from a friendly media so fringe elements of society get their foolish ideas forced into society. The remaining Americans, who retain a work, ethic push back (not strong enough) and the result is the mess we have.

You can't take God out of the small town Nativity scene because of an ACLU court case in New York City and not expect ramifications. You can't force Churches to buy employees abortion pills without ramifications. You can't foster an environment where millions and millions of unborn babies are slaughtered for convenience sake and not have ramifications. You can't continue to confiscate money from producers and give it to a culture where 70% of their children are born fatherless and not expect ramifications.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #6 - 09/08/13 at 06:15:56

I agree, and add in false drama, that seems to come from nowhere but completely dominate media.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 09/08/13 at 07:51:23

Go back and read some of the old nursery rhymes and fables, look how they had a consistent meaning. The greatest element that changed our society was the TV. It took away the conversation the dinner table once held.....w
They became the Carney barker, we became the red neck who parted with more than our money, as we set mesmerized seeing and hearing things new to us, the dictated what we saw and heard, be bought it all, its as we sold our souls!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 09/08/13 at 09:33:23

That's why ALL the media picked up on Trayvon. Divide and conquer. A kid probably got shot everyday while the media spent months on that one case Star that's why I'm a Libetarian Constitutionalist instead of a liberal. I agree with a LOT of liberal ideas but anyone who tries to destroy our Constitution or Bill of Rights is a traitor and an enemy including politicians. I love wildlife, conservation, I'm not a racist. All these Liberal ideas I'm proud of. I hope one day we can all stand together and fight for our rights but it will be tough with all the different races. A lot of people came from where it was worse and have no idea what we once had and it will be tough to get then to stand up. When our Gestapo police knocks down their doors, black boxes are on all cars, smart meters on all homes, camera's every 100 yards maybe, gangs ruling our streets maybe we can all pull together. The right wing has a few good ideas to. Its time to put aside our differences and concentrate on what we have in common. I fully agreed with Webster a couple of days ago on a post. None of us are 100% right or wrong all the time.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #9 - 09/08/13 at 10:58:25

To me, a big part of the "divide and conquer" comes from the stupid crap called "promoting diversity".  Of its own nature, diversity is divisive - both words have the same root.
Our national motto is still E Pluribus Unum, which is translated as "One from many".
Yet, today, we don't want to be one anyone.  We don't speak just one language that all immigrants from everywhere had to learn before they could get a job, or much of anything else.
Today, we tolerate bizarre forms of attire and looks, and you know what I mean here - tattoos all over the body, rings piercing everywhere, ridiculous multi colored hair, dreadlocks, pants on young men that drag the ground and don't cover their butts.
Today, no kid can just fail a grade in school because he is either lazy or plain dumb - it's the school's fault that Jamahl or Tanisha can't read.
We tolerate goofy names for kids.
If we ever became true one people again, talking alike, dreaming for our futures alike, and uniting ourselves in everyday ways, the rest would come easily.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Tony S

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Evansville,IN
Reply #10 - 09/08/13 at 11:36:02

raydawg wrote on 09/07/13 at 19:52:50:
I'm not owned.....

I've been redeemed, its true, but by one who is truth. This world holds nothing that will last, sustain, or provide. It would be folly for me to invest much in it....even anger.  Kiss

Amen.  The things of this earth are temporary.

But we are allowed  - even expected - to try to make it better. One of the ways of making it better is spreading the truth and good news of life everlasting. But we ae also told to make things "fairer". Christ's ministry here on earth made it clear that his concern was for the poor, the broken, the sick, the weak and the trampled upon.

So anyway, what Star said. I agree - except for one little point. Most of what you are talking about doesn't start with the "goverment". Most of this stuff is pure class warfare. The Rich are running things here. And running the middle class and the lower class into the ground.

He's a comedian - but I can't say it much better than George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 09/08/13 at 13:32:01

Jerry you have to blame the media for most of the problems you mentioned. I wasted my money on a big screen TV. I'm afraid the school system is gonna get worse. A teacher does not want to deal with a troublemaker 2 years in a row, its a waste of time anyway if the child doesn't want to learn. That's lousy parenting, not the school teachers fault.I mentioned in another post a friend of mine moved to another county. There was 1600 kids in his childrens school building that was designed for 350. Our children are our future and it doesn't look good.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #12 - 09/08/13 at 16:08:45

Midnightrider wrote on 09/08/13 at 13:32:01:
Jerry you have to blame the media for most of the problems you mentioned. I wasted my money on a big screen TV. I'm afraid the school system is gonna get worse. A teacher does not want to deal with a troublemaker 2 years in a row, its a waste of time anyway if the child doesn't want to learn. That's lousy parenting, not the school teachers fault.I mentioned in another post a friend of mine moved to another county. There was 1600 kids in his childrens school building that was designed for 350. Our children are our future and it doesn't look good.

The head of our county school system, after the forced merger of city and county schools, gets paid over $200K a year. With NO experience... no teaching background, at all. He got the job over a qualified candidate because he is black, the county/city is 68%+ black, and the qualified candidate was, horror of horrors, white.

Rotten from the top down, perfectly sums up public schools in my part of the country. They crank out convicts by the gross...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/09/13 at 05:31:47

Here's a perfect example of the crap that's going on:

According to researchers from the George Washington University (GWU) School of Public Health, in 2010, almost half of all births in the United States were paid for by Medicaid, and that rate is only going to go up. Medicaid was responsible for 48% of the 3.8 million births in 2010, an increase of 90,000 births from 2008, which was an 8% increase during that period

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #14 - 09/09/13 at 11:54:49

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 09/08/13 at 10:58:25:
To me, a big part of the "divide and conquer" comes from the stupid crap called "promoting diversity".  Of its own nature, diversity is divisive - both words have the same root.
Our national motto is still E Pluribus Unum, which is translated as "One from many".
Yet, today, we don't want to be one anyone.  We don't speak just one language that all immigrants from everywhere had to learn before they could get a job, or much of anything else.
Today, we tolerate bizarre forms of attire and looks, and you know what I mean here - tattoos all over the body, rings piercing everywhere, ridiculous multi colored hair, dreadlocks, pants on young men that drag the ground and don't cover their butts.
Today, no kid can just fail a grade in school because he is either lazy or plain dumb - it's the school's fault that Jamahl or Tanisha can't read.
We tolerate goofy names for kids.
If we ever became true one people again, talking alike, dreaming for our futures alike, and uniting ourselves in everyday ways, the rest would come easily.

Bravo Jerry!

I think we've gone overboard with everyone's right to do as they please.  Its all about "me" now.  "I" have the "right" to be happy and wear whatever I want, and look however I want, and talk however I want.... and I deserve to be happy!  Bull-hockey!  Too much of the younger generation now days only cares about themselves.  Diversity is divisive.  Spot on.  

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 04:22:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What's Going On??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.