Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
...the "anointed one"... (Read 145 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
...the "anointed one"...
09/07/13 at 00:23:38

Just a little rant...
... but,...
...the "Anointed one",... the "Chosen one"...
... and "Hopey Changey"...
oh,. so popular phrases...

I know these are just nonsensical, retarded,  put-downs... meant to inflame... or incite...
... but, if you consider the reality...

Anointed,.. or choosen, by whom?...
God?... or the people?...
Who ever claimed God was directing them?...
Who ever said, publicly,... that they were driven by, or on a mission from, God?...
Who was on a... "Crusade"?...

Oh, oh oh,... the irony... and the hypocrisy...

How about,... "Compassionaty Conservativey"... or the "Greatsy Uniter"...  
...instead of "Hopey Changey"...
Is there a difference?...

Yes there is... one idiotic phrase... has been beaten to death for years... and the other has never been combined in such an ignorant,  foolish way...
Beyond that... I see no difference...

Is the best you have as a weapon... nothing more than a reflection of your own inadequacy's?...

Accusations of anointment?,.. or being chosen by a higher power?,... or hope for change?,... are not new, original,.. or even in some cases related to this president...
... but every single one... is related to the previous one...

The frustration I feel when I hear these phrases... is not exactly the intended one... what I feel doesn't so much, upset me.. as it just saddens me at the ignorance of so many that are so manipulated...

There is a psychological manipulation that is fashionable in politics... it is.. accusing your opponent of your own weaknesses...
A preemptive, turnabout, attack...

Total nonsense... but, if you did it first...
Well, you called shotgun, and beat out your drunken buddies... for that cherished "b!tich seat"...
It's,... "I know you are,... but what am I?"...  Tongue...

Grin Grin Grin  
Do you get it yet?...
Grin Grin Grin...

You're beating Obama with a Bush stick, wrapped in a flag...
Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: ...the "anointed one"...
Reply #1 - 09/07/13 at 05:09:31

Total bullish!t Sew.....  You should have thought that out a bit more before you went off on that rant friend.

Talk about hypocrisy .....holy crap!....

If someone had read your opinions for the past couple of years came up and asked you; "You know Sew, I don't really understand the meaning of hypocrisy. Here's a hundred bucks, write me a few paragraphs that demonstrate the meaning of hypocrisy."   If that happened and your rant below is what you wrote, the guy would say "okay, I get it now. Worth every penny. Thanks"

You're just pi$$ed cause your boy Hopey-change is such a failure at home and abroad. The media cover he's relied on to hide that fact is getting pretty thin. This is your version of lowering expectations.

It goes without saying if I were to look back 10 years ago, I'd never find the same lament about calling Bush stupid etc.... Bush never called himself stupid (those without a Masters Degree in Business from Harvard did) but when Obama puts up Caesar style columns, says he's the one we've been waiting for, jokes about people fainting in his presence,  jokes (and actually follows through) on going around Congress, when you do all of that, you set yourself up for messiah jokes.  

Now, if you want to claim some kind of "come to Jesus" moment and this is your pledge of civility towards all future Presidents, fine. Good for you.

Won't happen, but it would be fun to put that to the test if you're faced with Madam President Palin, Mr. President Rand Paul. Somehow I think your, ...what did you call it; "reflection of your own inadequacy" would come out....

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 09/07/13 at 07:04:20

My already abysmal opinion of the "Pretender to the Throne" has sunk even lower. Thanks to his "healthcare program", my BCBS policy is getting dropped. Not modified, not going up in price, flat out dropped from existence due to cost considerations. By BCBS, not by me.

The demon spawn of a bush ape and a mud shark has set out what he intended to do, run this nation into the ground. "Social mandates" that destroy flawed but functioning programs, unrealistic posturing and pandering to the lowest common denominator... treating the productive members of this society as something to be scraped off his shoe... "economic" policies that end up closing small businesses and getting full time employees reduced to part time...

I'll grant you that Shrub was a waste of space, no arguments there. But if I wanted to live under Soviet style mandates, I'd move to Cuba. The country can't take much more of his "hoping that the people are too stupid to see that the changes do no one any good".

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/07/13 at 07:08:56

Igot nothing to add to what WD said..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 09/07/13 at 08:28:35

Mirrors are a beech, eh?

(As) I shared with you in an email (where you decided to ignore or not acknowledge ?)  You have exhibited perfectly what I was trying to express (in it).

Hypocrisy, it escapes none of us....prejudice, none, anger, hate, etc, of those who don't share our beliefs, as normal as rain.

Your (our) heart(s) will never mend, or more to point, we won't evolve (mature) to where we become teachers of love and tolerance until we clean up our own lives, firstly....

You can not give, or share, of what you do not possess......

But, we can take the poison hoping others will die   Sad

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/07/13 at 08:55:26

Who are you talking to Ray? I never got an email from you that I recall.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 09/07/13 at 10:20:05

WebsterMark wrote on 09/07/13 at 08:55:26:
Who are you talking to Ray? I never got an email from you that I recall.

The thread starter  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 09/07/13 at 10:35:10

Sorry Ray...  You know I usually respond...
I must have missed whatever e-mail you're referring to...  I don't remember it...

There is hypocrisy on both sides... yes...

I'm just puzzled by the need for these derogatory nicknames...
Clinton was "SlickWilly"... Obama is "Hopey Change"...
What was Bush?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 09/07/13 at 11:41:33

Serowbot wrote on 09/07/13 at 10:35:10:
Sorry Ray...  You know I usually respond...
I must have missed whatever e-mail you're referring to...  I don't remember it...

There is hypocrisy on both sides... yes...

I'm just puzzled by the need for these derogatory nicknames...
Clinton was "SlickWilly"... Obama is "Hopey Change"...
What was Bush?...

An idiot!   Grin

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #9 - 09/07/13 at 12:25:42

You had King George, and his son Shrub. Didn't have much use for either of them.

Slick Willie was pretty self explanatory, a con man who would dip his wick in anything that happened by...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 09/07/13 at 22:19:11

Obama should get another Nobel peace prize for suddenly getting so many Republicans to become anti-war pacifists.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 09/08/13 at 00:11:25

& here I am thinking he should be stri[pped of the first one,& shunned as a criminal

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/08/13 at 05:24:38

Why give it back? Hopey got elected without doing anything but BS'ing his way into the Oval Office so BS'ing his way into a Nobel Peace Prize was a piece of cake. I didn't need a sign to know he was a loser, but if anyone had doubts, when a guy whose done nothing on the world stage accepts a world prize that is basically an anti-Bush prize, instead of declining it, that tells you everything you need to know.

Sew, you want another "anointed one"reason?....... He should have politely said no, but he couldn't because he feels entitled to be bowed down to. As more and more time pass, what a bigger and bigger piece of $hit he really is.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 09/08/13 at 09:30:26

Starlifter wrote on 09/07/13 at 22:19:11:
Obama should get another Nobel peace prize for suddenly getting so many Republicans to become anti-war pacifists.

Aye.....

But then we'd have to revoke it for turning liberals into war mongers  Roll Eyes

Dude, any chance you live on a one-way street too?  You are the poster boy of the things you listed in your other thread.....hook, line, and sinker. It explains much about you.....

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 09/08/13 at 22:28:32

I call him King Obama because the he's above the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. I was hanging on saying at least he hasn't started another war but it looks like that's about to change. I've lived through wars my entire life and I'm sick and darned tired of it. Our kids are coming home missing body parts and mentally ill and the country we just left is in the same shape or worse than when we went in These countries that are ruled by crazy a$$ religions are NOT GOING TO CHANGE.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 06:24:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ...the "anointed one"...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.