Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Come on guys
Reply #15 - 09/09/13 at 00:41:53

...but,... Putin's pec's are so mesmerizing...
Is that dude "hot" or what?...
All he has to do is flash those hunky-man chesticles, and I'm mesmerized...

... Grin...
Ain't politics childish?... !!!...  Grin Grin Grin...

...(why is it, that every other picture of Putin we see, is him with his shirt off?)...

I'm sure this guy has a Facebook page somewhere... and it's a Weiner!...
Grin Grin Grin...

PS.. Web... give me a Brownie point... that was a Demo joke...
Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 09/09/13 at 03:15:58

Tony S wrote on 09/08/13 at 23:40:13:
Fascinating I think that the people posting here prefer to believe the Russians than our own elected leaders.

yeah - the Russians have our best interests at heart.

Well,, theresmore than just the Russians sayin it wasntAssad AND
Our Elected Leaders have been caught LYING us into wars,over & over
So, if you trust them, YOU believe them

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 09/09/13 at 03:50:14

The Russians haven't hurt us like our own boys on Wall St and Politicians have. They know better. We let our own people get away with murder.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 09/09/13 at 07:15:18

http://www.infowars.com/kidnapped-teacher-rebels-said-assad-not-behind-chemic...

Pierre Piccinin da Prata was kidnapped along with Italian war journalist Domenico Quirico back in April near Damascus. According to Quirico, the two were subjected to torture, humiliation and mock executions by the western-backed rebels. They were freed yesterday and flown to Rome after the Italian Foreign Ministry managed to secure their release.

According to Quirico, the rebels who held him and Piccinin as prisoners set about on a “terrifying odyssey across Syria.”

“We were moved around a lot…it was not always the same group that held us, there were very violent groups, very anti-West and some anti-Christian,” he told AFP, adding that when the two escaped they were tracked down by rebels within 48 hours and “seriously punished.”

Piccinin told Italy’s RTL radio that he heard a conversation during which members of the Abu Ammar rebel brigade admitted that Assad was not behind the attack in Ghouta that the Obama administration has cited in building a case for military intervention.

“It is a moral duty to say this. The government of Bashar al-Assad did not use Sarin gas or other types of gas in the outskirts of Damascus,” said Piccinin.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #19 - 09/09/13 at 19:09:52

Bush new he couldn't get even a Neocon desired war though his Republican Congress because it would cost to much unless..good idea, simply take it off the books.  Republican Party can still rant about deficit spending and have it wars also.  
Kerry still wants a war he can be in that we can declare ourselves winners.: Vietnam was like losing the Superbowl, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Washington is about power, and nothing says power like endless war.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:26:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Come on guys

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.