justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Come on guys
09/05/13 at 06:36:32

Weve been lied into HOW many wars?

he key points of the report have been given as follows:

• the shell used in the incident “does not belong to the standard ammunition of the Syrian army and was crudely according to type and parameters of the rocket-propelled unguided missiles manufactured in the north of Syria by the so-called Bashair al-Nasr brigade”;

• RDX, which is also known as hexogen or cyclonite, was used as the bursting charge for the shell, and it is “not used in standard chemical munitions”;

• soil and shell samples contain “the non-industrially synthesized nerve agent sarin and diisopropylfluorophosphate,” which was “used by Western states for producing chemical weapons during World War II.”

The findings of the report are “extremely specific,” as they mostly consist of scientific and technical data from probes’ analysis, the ministry stressed, adding that this data can “substantially aid” the UN investigation of the incident.

http://rt.com/news/chemical-aleppo-findings-russia-417/

http://rt.com/news/syria-chemical-attack-rebels-848/

Russia has handed over the analyzed samples to the UN, he added.

“I have just passed the analysis of samples taken at the site of the chemical attack to the UN Secretary General (Ban Ki-moon),” Churkin said on Tuesday.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Come on guys
Reply #1 - 09/05/13 at 08:55:40

Quote:
Weve been lied into HOW many wars?

With the possible exception of Korea - and I don't really know about that one; I was just a baby - every single one in my lifetime.

You may be right about the Rebels having launched the chemical attack;or maybe your'e wrong. To me it makes no difference one way or the other. This is tribal warfare pure and simple and there is no one on either side who is a friend of the US and who deserves our help.

The nonsense going on in Washington right now over whether to launch some kind of military strike is nothing more than theater. It is the ultimate distraction. It has blown almost everything else off of the news for the past couple of weeks. While Kerry,Mcain, Pelosi and all the other idiots are blathering about what the US should do - nothing in my opinion- the pols on both sides of the aisle are quietly going about the buisness of destroying this country. And our so called news media isn't paying attention to any of that.

George Orwell figured this out over 60 years ago and wrote a book
about it. I can't belive that we keep right on swallowing the same old line of bullsh*t.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/05/13 at 10:23:34

Excerpt

So let’s check some other news items: Here’s a June 6 item from a Turkish newspaper reporting on “the case of Syrian rebels who were seized on the Turkish-Syrian border with two kilograms of sarin.” And it’s not just the Turks: Carla Del Ponte, the Swiss-born former UN Prosecutor for War Crime Tribunals, has echoed those same charges against the rebels. They’re the bad guys!

Yet could this evidence against the rebels all be Russian disinformation? Hey, we’re good, but not that good.

Meanwhile, go ahead: Look for this information in your mainstream American media--your so-called “free press.” You can barely find it. Yankee lapdog reporters will cover everything that Obama says, and everything that John McCain says, but they won’t send reporters to warzones to go and actually figure out what happened.

Nor will American “presstitutes” remind their people of their own country’s history of helping the Iraqis use poison gas, all the time, in the 80s

Meanwhile, go ahead: Look for this information in your mainstream American media--your so-called “free press.” You can barely find it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/03/Inside-the-mind-putin

Article

Let’s Join One Another to Crush the Unholy, Unruly, Jihadi Muslims

by Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin 3 Sep 2013

How do I put this politely? You Americans are dumb. Today, Russia and America are fighting each other over fighting the Muslim radicals. Instead, we should be uniting to crush these violent Islamists, once and for all.

You Americans want to remove my ally, the Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad. To borrow a phrase from your John F. Kennedy, Assad may be a son-of-a-pregnant dog, but he’s my son-of-a-pregnant dog.

So if you want to destroy him, what are you going to give me in return? If your answer is, “We will give you nothing,” well, why would I ever agree to that? That’s not negotiation, that’s dictation; it’s a return to the bad Yeltsin days, when Holy Mother Russia was pushed into the mud like a used sleeper.

Look, I’ll be the first to say that Obama’s “red line” comment was dumb. It’s obvious he hadn’t thought it through; one can see it in the words he used to express his policy. He said that the “red line” would be crossed if “a whole bunch” of chemical weapons were used. What kind of language is that? How does one quantify a “whole bunch”? This is the President of the High-and-Mighty United States, and he’s talking like a schoolboy? All for this silliness over sarin in Syria?

Do I think that Assad did it? Gassed those people? I don’t know; I’ve never asked him. He’s certainly capable of it, and yet only the Americans think that the case against Assad is a “slam dunk.” Everyone else agrees that the case is murky. Everyone else follows the first rule of intelligence-gathering: Consider the source--namely, the pro-rebel media. In this instance, the rebels were losing, and then they got “gassed”--and now Uncle Sam is rushing to their side. How convenient.

The Romans, who knew something about both imperialism and trickery, always asked, cui bono--who benefits? Well, the beneficiaries in this episode are the rebels--also known as Al Qaeda. Way to go, Americans!

So let’s check some other news items: Here’s a June 6 item from a Turkish newspaper reporting on “the case of Syrian rebels who were seized on the Turkish-Syrian border with two kilograms of sarin.” And it’s not just the Turks: Carla Del Ponte, the Swiss-born former UN Prosecutor for War Crime Tribunals, has echoed those same charges against the rebels. They’re the bad guys!

Yet could this evidence against the rebels all be Russian disinformation? Hey, we’re good, but not that good.

Meanwhile, go ahead: Look for this information in your mainstream American media--your so-called “free press.” You can barely find it. Yankee lapdog reporters will cover everything that Obama says, and everything that John McCain says, but they won’t send reporters to warzones to go and actually figure out what happened.

Nor will American “presstitutes” remind their people of their own country’s history of helping the Iraqis use poison gas, all the time, in the 80s.

Yes, American reporters are sheep. They try to figure out what Obama wants them to write, and then they write it. Or if Obama doesn’t have a clear line on some topic--which is often--they look over the shoulder of the reporter next to them and copy that. Like I said, sheep.

The result is a herd mentality, showing no understanding of what true necessity truly looks like.

Here’s an example of a real “red line”: It’s June 24, 1812, and Napoleon Bonaparte, having conquered all of continental Europe, is now leading a half-million soldiers across the Neman River, invading Russia, heading straight for Moscow. Six months later, Napoleon retreats in disastrous defeat, but only after he burns our sacred capital and leaves 200,000 Russians dead in battle. Now that’s a red-line situation.

But even the Czars, those blockheads, weren’t dumb enough to send Russian forces halfway around the world because someone wasn’t being nice to someone else.

So in my time, I can hardly get worked up over Assad using poison gas--if he did. Dead is dead, I say. In any case, Assad is adhering to the first rule of a leader: Stay in power. And so you do what it takes.

In fact, I’m not against gas warfare; I’m for gas warfare, if that’s what it takes. For example, I would love to gas the Chechens--all 1.2 million of them. They are like cockroaches, murderous Muslim cockroaches, and if the Chechens had done to Americans what they have done to Russians, maybe the US public would want to join with us. Oh wait, they have: The Boston Bombers, those Tsarnaev brothers, were Chechens. You took them in--against our advice. You put them on welfare for a decade, ignored our intelligence warnings, and then they terror-bomb you. The Chechens deserve to be fumigated. As an aside, what's wrong with your media? They seem like "useful idiots"--to borrow Lenin's phrase--for the terrorists. That Rolling Stone cover? Really? That would never happen in Russia.

In addition, there are another billion or more Muslims to the south of Russia--and a lot of them are trouble, too. Indeed, Russia has been fighting Muslims all across Central Asia for centuries. It’s not easy.

But the American leaders don’t seem to understand any of this. They are lost in their silly theories about liberation, human rights--all that nonsense. They don’t see that the struggle with radical Islam is a war, pure and simple. It’s a war that should unite all the civilized countries of the world. I didn’t say “democratic,” I said “civilized.”

One Western journalist who at least begins to understand where I’m coming from is The New York Times’ Steven Lee Myers. In his report of August 28, Myers accurately describes the Putin view of what’s been going on in the Middle East:

“In his view, the United States and its partners have unleashed the forces of extremism in country after country in the Middle East by forcing or advocating change in leadership — from Iraq to Libya, Egypt to Syria.”

That’s right. Over the last 15 years, from Clinton to Bush 43 to Obama, America has stirred up all the hornet-nests in the Middle East. For the most part, those angry hornets are far away from the US, but those insects are on Russia’s southern border--starting with those lousy Chechens.

And it’s not just the Americans stirring things up; it’s flunky-countries, too. It still kills me to think back to what British Prime Minister Tony Blair said just a few weeks after 9-11. In a speech that made the Americans swoon, Blair chose to regard all the coming wars as a great opportunity for international do-gooding.

After talking up the importance of “freedom,” Blair cited all needy peoples of the Muslim world and declared, “They, too, are our cause.” What kind of bull is that? Radical Muslims kill you, and so you want to go help them? Put them on welfare? America put its blacks on welfare, and were they grateful? Did they become less violent? Yet in Blair’s mind, these same Muslims were supposed to be grateful for all this “help.” That was the theory.

Then Blair concluded with these lines:

“This is a moment to seize. The kaleidoscope has been shaken. The pieces are in flux. Soon they will settle again. Before they do, let us re-order this world around us.”

And of course, that’s what Blair and Bush did--they reordered the Muslim world. But not in a good way. They made it much worse!

Look, I’m a conservative. I have my imperial ambitions, to be sure, but the last thing I want to do is send all the pieces of the world-kaleidoscope fluxing around. We’ve had enough gratuitous messing things up in our own history, whether by Ivan the Terrible or Comrade Stalin. I want order--Russian Orthodox order.

So I’ve been predicting, all along, that the Bush-Blair crusade wouldn’t work--and I’ve been right, all along. A Reuters reporter quoted me as saying on September 1:

“We need to remember what's happened in the last decade, the number of times the United States has initiated armed conflicts in various parts of the world. Has it solved a single problem?”

And the answer, of course, is “no.” The US made things worse. Today, look at Syria.

Indeed, by my count, the US has led six major interventions in the Muslim Asia and Africa over the last 30 years: Reagan in Lebanon, Bush 41 and Clinton in Somalia, Bush 43 in Afghanistan and Iraq, and Obama in Libya and Egypt. None of them have worked out well. And so now, Syria!

Needless to say, I’m happy to see the Americans make fools of themselves once again. Anything that weakens Uncle Sam helps Mother Russia.

Yet even so, after all this, I could be persuaded to make a deal with Obama on Syria. Other US presidents have done just that; they have gone over the heads of the crummy little countries they were fighting in some benighted corner of the world, and reached a war-ending agreement with us Russians.

That’s what Nixon did with Brezhnev in May 1972, as Vietnam was still raging. He said, in effect, I need to get out of this stupid war, but I must look tough so I get re-elected. So you Russians, pretty please, look the other way while I bomb the crap out of the North Vietnamese. So the US can stand tall on its way out of Vietnam, secure a “decent interval,” and not obviously lose our honor. And then we’ll owe you one.

Brezhnev went along, Nixon bombed and then got out, and the result was “detente,” a notable warming of US-Soviet relations in the 1970s.

So that’s the kind of deal that Obama could make with me today on Syria. Coincidentally, he’s coming this week to St. Petersburg for the G-20 Summit; we could easily peel off some time and figure out how to solve the Syria question.

Yet once again, Obama would have to give me something in return. What would it be? A free rein in Chechyna? A blind eye toward the incremental reclaiming of lost Soviet territories, back into the Russian Motherland? Or just a simple bribe? Who knows. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

But that rendezvous at the bridge almost certainly won’t happen, because Obama doesn’t seem to think he needs me for anything.

Indeed, he is going out of his way to stick his finger in my eye: Just on Monday, we learned that the President is going to be meeting with “gay” groups while in Russia, as a not-so-subtle statement against recent Russia’s anti-homosexuality crackdown. He is meeting with my enemies! Right in my own country! I don’t do that to him. I don’t come to America to meet with, say, the National Rifle Association.

Yes, Obama would rather cultivate the worldwide “gay” constituency than work with me to solve Syria. The Americans still think they can have it all: They think they can clobber Assad in Damascus, snub me here in Russia, and pander to their liberal sexual constituencies.

In other words, they get everything, and we get nothing. The Americans have had it so good for so long that it

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 09/05/13 at 10:40:15

Quote:
That’s right. Over the last 15 years, from Clinton to Bush 43 to Obama, America has stirred up all the hornet-nests in the Middle East. For the most part, those angry hornets are far away from the US, but those insects are on Russia’s southern border--starting with those lousy Chechens.

Fine. Let the Russians deal with them then. Not that their foray into Afganistan worked out real well for them. But he's right about one thing though. Syria is a long way from the US and no real threat. They can exterminate one another and good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Our resources should be directed at keeping them out of this country, not saber rattling and usless air strikes for the sake of distracting the American from the real damage our government is doing right here at home.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/05/13 at 11:07:19

According to Srinath you're not allowed to quote from BreitBart or BartSimpson.com.
What ever happened to him? Haven't seen him around lately.

--Steve

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #5 - 09/05/13 at 12:24:22

Good riddance.

As to the problems with the Muslims, genetically targetted virus. There are genetic markers that can be identified in each human sub-species.

No further intervention by science or medicine will be allowed. Pandemics are good for the planet as a whole, culling the unnecessary.

Or simpler yet, cut off all their contact with the outside world... no food aid (or any other food shipments), no financial aid, no buying of their petroleum and other useful minerals (which should belong to the USA and England by right of discovery), cut off all external access to modern technology. They want to act like a bunch of Paleolithic toddlers, then they can go back to the early stone age in their daily lives. Any camel jockey living outside the Arab lands will be sent back. Outlaw Islam in the civilized world, adherents to the faith can join the genetic Muslims where they belong, in the sand box.

Tired of hiding my beliefs, don't like it, don't read my posts. Hood rats are next on my list to be purged.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/05/13 at 13:00:51

I wonder just howmuch theyd hate us if we werent meddling in their back yard.,

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #7 - 09/05/13 at 13:54:24

About the same, the warped interpretations of the Koran instruct them to convert or kill all infidels.

Off to see how many rag heads I can con into trying bacon tonight, see you guys later.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 09/05/13 at 18:00:00

Paraquat wrote on 09/05/13 at 11:07:19:
According to Srinath you're not allowed to quote from BreitBart or BartSimpson.com.
What ever happened to him? Haven't seen him around lately.

--Steve

I PM'ed him a week ago and no answer. I know he was moving, we get together once or twice a month. He's a great guy if you get to know him.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 09/05/13 at 18:09:00

This country is going straight to hell and all we do is worry about the rest of the world. Let them take care of their own business right or wrong. They'll pay for what they did sooner or later. How many innocents did we kill in Iraq. We're no better than they are Now if they attack us and we can prove it that a whole nother story.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 09/05/13 at 19:11:40

The PNAC (Project for a New American Century) was/is a think tank made of Republicans and captains of industries of who decided back in the 90's that the US was going to be the big dog left after the fall of the USSR. Back then they suggested:

- Motivate our rush to war on some kind of "Pearl Harbor" moment (9/11)
- Take the mineral rights of in Iraq (check,) Afghanistan (check,) Syria (in progress) and Iran (in progress.)
- Secure the monopoly on oil.

The PNAC blueprint is being followed to a tee. A Pearl Harbor type event: 9-11, wars, invasions, theft.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf  

ESTABLISH FOUR CORE MISSIONS for U.S. military forces:

• defend the American homeland;
• fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars;
• perform the “constabulary” duties associated with shaping the security  environment in
critical regions;
• transform U.S. forces to exploit the “revolution in military affairs”.

So what you are seeing is just part of the Military Industrial Complex's plan to keep the profitable war machine turning. As Carlin said, 'It's the only thing we are good at.'

Bush was a huge failure. Not just for us. But for his financiers. Iraq totally blew up in his face - as well as Rumsfeld's and Cheney's.

They screwed the pooch on that one - big time. From not planting WMDs, to not choosing the right dictator (Chalabi) and not securing the oil contracts in time.

But that doesn't mean the folks who think the PNAC is a good idea are giving up. Not when there are obscene amounts of money to be made.

And as we have learned in history (see: Henry Wallace, JFK, RFK, Nikita Khrushchev, Mikhail Gorbachev etc. Those who do not perpetuate the war machine are marginalized.

These never ending wars are the PNAC.

Now we're taking Syria.

WOO HOO!.. Welcome to the New American Century!

Most Americans and the world do not support war. The resistance you are seeing to war is real, and grounded in reality of what more domestic cuts are to come. Austerity is a tool used by the 1% to take control of what the public owns and in turn sell it back to them at gouging prices. War is a perfect opportunity for the MIC to use the cloak of national security interest to undermine the power of the people.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 09/05/13 at 19:25:46

Now being propagated by a Nobel prize winner.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/08/13 at 00:07:49

http://warisacrime.org/content/whos-lying-brennan-obama-or-both

But, believe the media again,, & when it comes out (again) that it was all lies, PLEASE, stop pretending you have a CLUE about whats happening,

We regret to inform you that some of our former co-workers are telling us, categorically, that contrary to the claims of your administration, the most reliable intelligence shows that Bashar al-Assad was NOT responsible for the chemical incident that killed and injured Syrian civilians on August 21, and that British intelligence officials also know this. In writing this brief report, we choose to assume that you have not been fully informed because your advisers decided to afford you the opportunity for what is commonly known as “plausible denial.”

We have been down this road before – with President George W. Bush, to whom we addressed our first VIPS memorandumimmediately after Colin Powell’s Feb. 5, 2003 U.N. speech, in which he peddled fraudulent “intelligence” to support attacking Iraq. Then, also, we chose to give President Bush the benefit of the doubt, thinking he was being misled – or, at the least, very poorly advised.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 09/08/13 at 21:01:45

We've been at war practically my whole life. I was born during the Korean War. All the wars I've lived through , the majority were started by lies. All the countries we fought are pretty much like they were when we left them. The people know better, they're getting real tired of it. Its the war machine industry and the politicians raking in money. I just said in another post no one overseas can hurt us like the economic terrorist we have right here.

IP Logged
Tony S

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Evansville,IN
Reply #14 - 09/08/13 at 23:40:13

Fascinating I think that the people posting here prefer to believe the Russians than our own elected leaders.

yeah - the Russians have our best interests at heart.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:29:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Come on guys

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.