Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Buh Bye!  Buh Bye! (Read 195 times)
OldSport

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Buh Bye!  Buh Bye!
Reply #15 - 09/04/13 at 10:38:05

There is another group I am a member of and a guy there started having inner ear problems as he got older.  Balance became an issue so he bought a Miata and drives it to a couple of rallies a year with his wife.  It's a good thing when it becomes about good people and not just bikes!

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #16 - 09/04/13 at 11:12:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/04/13 at 08:03:13:
Naaaah,, if it wont lean in a corner Ill just have a little car. As long as I can Smell stuff like on a bike. I know nothing FEELS as free as riding, I just dont know if Id feel the freedom on a trike. Problee be closer than somthying with doors,, IDK, but they cost so MUCH! I can have a little sports car, standard transmission, convertible & Hopefully be able to do something to the windshield so the air isnt completely diverted.

I have a 1954 wooden milk crate, one of the long ones. I wanna put a solo seat on the W & mount that crate behind, maybe pad the end for a back rest? IDK,, I guess it would need to shift up & down with the seataction,,Put a top on it & be able to lock it, hang back packs on the sides, I could hit the road or a grocery store..I Think its gets about 65 MPG,,but IDK that..

But, Ill take something with a roof if I cant ride.

JOG....i'm seriously looking at the piaggio MP3 scooters, dang things can do 89mph and get similar gas mileage as the savage, plus they have 3 wheels and can "lean" into corners. Got to find a dealer near here so I can go test ride one.

This is for the future mind you, at the moment I'll stick with my lil' ninja till I can pick up a savage for me and lighten' it a bit (going to semi-bob it). My bone structure sux now and I actually gave myself a compression fracture to my spine by just picking up the wifes savage after I dropped it.

I might settle for the two wheel piaggio's some of them go pretty fast and look to be fun to ride. Maybe haul them on a hitch rack on the back of the truck like a bicycle up to the dragon. We shall see...I am to the point of just wanting to ride and not caring what it is so long as it lets me lean in the corners and ya can't do that with a trike.

Trying to copy a youtube link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QjPEu0n2Kbc

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 09/04/13 at 18:49:08

I couldnt say No w/o riding one, but, I gotta say, a 250 doesnt sound like what Idwant. The pegs on the 650 are ground off nearly to the point the end caps are in danger of coming off.. I like coming out of corners at 40.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 16:20:53

General CategoryThe Cafe › Buh Bye!  Buh Bye!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.