Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: I'm on the list
Reply #15 - 08/30/13 at 12:15:09

Coming from a rightwing site, the list is not all inclusive by implying that only rightwing ideologies and groups are under attack.

In fact the left is pretty much ignored. There should have been as many leftist ideologies included in the list as there were rightwing ideologies.

For example: “freedom of speech zones”, “Monsanto protesters”, “OWS protesters”, “antiwar protesters”, “American Muslims”, “solar power advocates”, “anti-nuke protesters”, “animal rights advocates”,  “freedom of information defenders”,  “big oil conspiracy  theorist”….just to name a few.

So the question becomes not who is ON the list, but who in America is NOT on the list.

Both the right and the left are under attack here, and only the “sheeple” are secure in their snug little know-nothing worlds.  

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #16 - 08/30/13 at 12:45:36

WD wrote on 08/30/13 at 06:52:18:
I'm on a couple real ones. So is my friend that helps us on the farm. You get used to the phone tapping, the less than covert surveillance, the "spot check" random traffic stops...

Land of the free my butt.  Angry

That's cause you look like Tickle...

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/tickle

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #17 - 08/30/13 at 12:50:30

Starlifter wrote on 08/30/13 at 12:15:09:
Coming from a rightwing site, the list is not all inclusive by implying that only rightwing ideologies and groups are under attack.

In fact the left is pretty much ignored. There should have been as many leftist ideologies included in the list as there were rightwing ideologies.

For example: “freedom of speech zones”, “Monsanto protesters”, “OWS protesters”, “antiwar protesters”, “American Muslims”, “solar power advocates”, “anti-nuke protesters”, “animal rights advocates”,  “freedom of information defenders”,  “big oil conspiracy  theorist”….just to name a few.

So the question becomes not who is ON the list, but who in America is NOT on the list.

Both the right and the left are under attack here, and only the “sheeple” are secure in their snug little know-nothing worlds.  

I would think Star.. that for the purposes of those in power.. being left or right makes no difference, in fact that's about the only "non-issue" there is. Instead think of the wording as set up such that anyone can be considered a terrorist.  Cheesy

But I agree... to be sure wall street protestors certainly are on some list.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 19:19:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm on the list

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.