Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Half face helmet vs 3/4 face helmet (Read 139 times)
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Half face helmet vs 3/4 face helmet
Reply #15 - 08/30/13 at 03:09:45

I did a face plant into the back of my buddies bike at maybe only 5 mph. I fractured my wrist and broke some fingers and developed fluid around my heart which is still there. The thing is I have never hit anything so hard in my live and once I was a passenger in a Volkswagen bug that hit a large car head on. I went thru the windshield and hit the other cars windshield and bounced back into the Volkswagen hard enough to break the seat and was lying in the back when it caught fire. The bike accident was worse. I stopped instantly when my face smashed into my buddies bike. Cracked my helmet and shattered the face shield. I can't imagine what my face would have looked like in a half face helmet.  It's your head, and I guess it all depends on how much you value it. I'd go with a full face.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Half face helmet vs 3/4 face helmet
Reply #16 - 08/30/13 at 07:48:34

The last bike I totalled I dented the drivers cab corner, face first. It flexed the HJC face guard in enough to earn me 2 stitchesinmy lip.

A 3/4 face helmet woulda left me with 3/4of a face.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 15:38:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Half face helmet vs 3/4 face helmet

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.