Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
no strawberries&waffles with Jesus (Read 322 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: no strawberries&waffles with Jesus
Reply #45 - 08/31/13 at 05:12:29

Been down this road with you guys before and you proved nothing other than if you look at any event with a preconceived notion of what happened, anyone can turn unrelated and random events into a sinister narrative worthy of a B movie spy thriller script.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #46 - 08/31/13 at 05:19:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/30/13 at 19:22:21:
YEA,,& OK City Cop of the Year  Terry Yeakey,,,\suicide

Uhh Huhh

Suicide is the "offical" story and Mark Webster is sticking with it. Just as Mark Webster believes 9/11 was done by party hardy religious phantoms, he will believe that Officer Terry Yeakey slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.
No homicide investigation was ever conducted, and there was no autopsy.
Why waste time and money doing that when officially suicide is sooooo very obvious? (First just ignore that the wounds were consistent with a torture-execution and forget that he told people he was trying to shake the FEDs that were following him.)

Mark Webster probably believes that Officer Terry Yeakey felt no pain because the M*A*S*H theme song told him so, and that by god is an OFFICIAL theme song! (....and if it had been murder..... well that would have been soooooo painful and horrible, and who would ever want to think about it??? ....Soooo let's just think happy thoughts......close your eyes and repeat over and over, "The government loves me....The government protects me....The government is my friend....I want to date the government....The government puts out....it's true....I heard that the government will F the H out of me!"

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 08/31/13 at 10:04:09

Well I can tell I don't believed word of what you say without looking into it. All your 9/11 stuff i looked at was nothing but bs and innuendo. How could anyone take a word of what you say seriously when you think it's a possibility Ted Olson remarried his "dead" wife because she had plastic surgery and assumed the identity of a woman who looked something like her (after she was killed of course....)
You can't even say that's a 1% possibility and be credible in anything you say.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #48 - 08/31/13 at 14:42:13

WebsterMark wrote on 08/31/13 at 10:04:09:
Well I can tell I don't believed word of what you say without looking into it. All your 9/11 stuff i looked at was nothing but bs and innuendo. How could anyone take a word of what you say seriously when you think it's a possibility Ted Olson remarried his "dead" wife because she had plastic surgery and assumed the identity of a woman who looked something like her (after she was killed of course....)
You can't even say that's a 1% possibility and be credible in anything you say.
I don't really care what you believe or not believe. I have given up trying to help you long ago. Others read these posts and my concern is that they will be inspired to seek the truth and do credible research. You are absolutely free to remain in your dark comfort area.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 05:29:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › no strawberries&waffles with Jesus

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.