Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
America is doing the opposite (Read 36 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
America is doing the opposite
08/18/13 at 02:03:14

Joe Martino
Activist Post

The man who forced the government of Iceland to resign, and removed the IMF representatives from his country, Hörður Torfason, is now teaching meta-modern democracy throughout Europe. The rest of the world would benefit from following the example set by Iceland: Arresting the corrupt bankers who are responsible for the current economic turmoil.

Iceland’s president explained how his country recovered so quickly from the recession: “The government bailed out the people and imprisoned the banksters — the opposite of what America and the rest of Europe did.”

The true measure of the leader is not how many followers he has, but how many leaders he creates. The general public hasn’t been educated to see beyond the social stereotypes to understand that those in highest levels of power today do not have humanity's best interests at heart.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: America is doing the opposite
Reply #1 - 08/18/13 at 03:54:20

Thats exactly what I said needed to happen,arrest the banksters & help the people,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 08/19/13 at 06:26:04

Agreed... if it weren't so darn cold there. I might would move there!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 08/19/13 at 08:14:04

Pine wrote on 08/19/13 at 06:26:04:
Agreed... if it weren't so darn cold there. I might would move there!

Iceland isn't actually that cold. Its got lots of hot springs and what not that make them lots of electricity ... the island is wrapped by warm currents in winter and cold currents in summer and hence have very light variations in temperatures ...

I'd move there in a heartbeat its actually warmer and nicer than most of the northern US. They also have a natural illegal immigration barrier and have a long stagnant gene pool ... every one is related, apparently they have an app to find out if and how you're related to the chick you're about to make out with ...

I had a coworker from there about 15 years ago ... who said you would have to ask your mom about any girl you're interested in (cos in 98 there were no "apps") ... he could not wait to be out of the island ...

Actually go hang out in Minnesota a few years ... see if you like it ... cos Icelanders are mostly of norwegian descent. You may like the place but not like norwegians ...

You like Ludafisk right ? yea they have that 3 X a day ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 08/19/13 at 08:21:18

Don't forget the air cured shark meat... watch the fat disgusting foody on Travel Channel's Iceland episode. Beautiful country, interesting people, "food" that would gag a Frenchman or a Korean...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 08/19/13 at 08:38:16

Cold? Ya want COLD? Try Greenland,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 13:28:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › America is doing the opposite

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.