Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Are you one of the Zombie targets (Read 297 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Are you one of the Zombie targets
08/16/13 at 07:32:02

Attention soon to be Zombie targets, this is the way it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwmD4c_NxI

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Are you one of the Zombie targets
Reply #1 - 08/16/13 at 09:21:44

I posted taht video on a forum, thanks,

Thats so direct & to the point, it connects dots that even, well,, those who accuse me of seeing & connecting nonexistent dots, should be able to see..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/16/13 at 12:13:21

Two kinds of people in the world... the zombies... and the zombie targets...
Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 08/16/13 at 13:05:30

Well,, laff it off,, its not really whats happening,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #4 - 08/16/13 at 14:53:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/16/13 at 13:05:30:

Some folks are in for a very rude Awakening.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/16/13 at 15:05:32

Great video.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/16/13 at 16:03:28

RatdogWillie wrote on 08/16/13 at 14:53:32:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/16/13 at 13:05:30:

Some folks are in for a very rude Awakening.

I USED to be patient with them, NOW. their idiocy imperils ME & Mine,,

You clowns need to get this in your heads.
The DIRECTION Is & Has been Downhill since Kennedy. NOTHING is changing it, Untill WE stop being STUPID & accepting this SH!T!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 08/16/13 at 18:42:06

Trying to get you guys to lighten up a bit...
Been happening since Kennedy?... that's a lot of livin',.. or a lot of worryin'...
Better to get a rude awakening ...someday... than, to spend every day on pins and needles anticipating one...

Every hour you waste worrying is an hour you will never get back...
Don't waste your time with these doomsday prophecies...
Meanwhile,... lives are being lived, friends are made, good food is eaten, and there are rides to be taken,...

I'm sorry if I annoy,.. I just wish you all better days...
If these days are numbered, all the more reason to make the best of them...

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"...

"Eat, drink, and be merry,.. for tomorrow we die"...

Peace,
Serow

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 08/16/13 at 19:06:29

Serobot wrote:

Quote:
Better to get a rude awakening ...someday... than, to spend every day on pins and needles anticipating one...

Every hour you waste worrying is an hour you will never get back...

You are right about that of course. But it still makes me sad to watch the country that I love circling the drain. And when the Sh*t finally does hit the fan we are all going to get splattered, regardless of our different views of the situation. So I think it's prudent to keep the rain coat handy while we go on with our lives.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/16/13 at 20:16:29

Ridiculous! Its TIME to wake up, face the facts, we can AVOID the Hell thats coming,, if not in our lives, tho I doubt youll recognize this place in 10 years, BUt what about future generations? Just let them be born into tyranny because the Dumb Masses were too preoccupied with making sure they had enough fun to worry about the future? Call Bubs selfish?>

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 08/16/13 at 20:56:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/16/13 at 20:16:29:
Ridiculous! Its TIME to wake up, face the facts, we can AVOID the Hell thats coming,, if not in our lives, tho I doubt youll recognize this place in 10 years, BUt what about future generations? Just let them be born into tyranny because the Dumb Masses were too preoccupied with making sure they had enough fun to worry about the future? Call Bubs selfish?>

Recognizing what's coming down the pike and actually being able to stop it are two entirely different things. I'm WIDE AWAKE and I AM facing the facts. One of those facts, as I see things, is that we can't "avoid the hell that's coming". The best we can do is prepare for it in whatever way makes the most sense in our own situation. You can call that selfish if you want. I call it being realistic.

There is no longer any hope of a political solution to fix what has gone wrong in this country. I believe that things are going to get get really ugly a lot sooner than most folks realize.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 08/16/13 at 23:03:06

Firstly,.. thanks for really reading my post... ..( as you must realize, I often do not do the same for you)...

But,... is this my fault, or yours?... or, a better question,...
Is this my problem or yours?....
I,... like the vast majority of people, see problems and issues... and feel passionate about them...
... but, I don't see a pending apocalypse...
I don't see global conspiracy, or the destruction of all I hold dear...

Now,.. seriously,... if this is not a game or an entertainment for you... but a serious fear... listen...

There is too much static to get a clear signal...
If your object is really to warn... lay out a clear message...

I honestly hear random paranoid ranting...
This can't all be true...
9/11... Bilderburgs,... Aliens,... Area 51,.. spying,. militia,.. the Fed,. Templars, lizard people, birth certificates, death panels, ... you see where I'm going here...
I'm not saying these are all things that you believe... just that it is all in the public consciousness.. and one thing will discredit another...

Please spell out the elements doom,.. without the chaff... to make a coherent argument...
If you want to change minds,.. you must give a more concise picture...
Otherwise,... you will only be a doomsayer on a soapbox...
These doomsayer's have existed since biblical times...
Jesus was one... but, he stood out... because of the clarity of his message...

I doubt I'll be convinced anyway... but,... if this is really a message you wish to communicate,... it will be more convincing if you edit it to it's core...
We, that don't believe as you do,.. have beliefs and skepticism's... just like you...
Some right,.. some wrong...
... but your sources, are skeptical of everything, in every direction...  this is unreasonable... every door can't lead to a conspiracy... every move can't be a subterfuge...
What I'm saying is that those who don't believe some things, will cancel out the facts of other things because of the source...
"Fool me once,.."...
Expressing what you don't believe amongst this chaff, might make me, or others believe more specific allegations...

If you simply believe everything... there is no more credence to your beliefs than any other follower...
You may think you are thinking for yourself,... but you're just choosing a different religion...

Show me where you are thinking beyond that...
This is not meant to be personally critical of anyone... just a generality...  
There is a conspiracy culture... even an industry of conspiracy... It is very profitable... and money is a primal motivator...
Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, George Noory, and the rest, are not saints monks, or martyrs,... they are multi-millionaires... and they make their money on conspiracy and fear...
This makes them suspect,... as much or more than any politician...
If you don't see that,.. you are not a critical thinker....
You are a conspiracy nut...

To convince me of what is real... you must prove to me your critical thinking by showing me what is not real...
I won't buy the whole basket... because I know some of this fruit is spoiled...

Excuse the long post... I'm trying to be diplomatic here...
If it is your intention to convince... I hope you will take my advice to heart...
If you merely wish spout your secret knowledge to disbelievers... you are already in the groove...
Half of the threads in the TT are nothing more than that...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 08/16/13 at 23:07:49

Im Aaaaalmost right there with ya,, the ONLY thing I see that even Might change that is that a LOT more people stop believing everything is okay, step back, see what has been done, stop pretending one party is good & the other bad, each has had ample opportunity to do something right,,

WE have to get them held accountable & take our nation back. WE need to arrest some of the bankers & politicians & heads of corporations all over the world..
We need to find out exactly who it is that owns the fed ( No, it isnt real;ly known, theres a few places that say, but,, I dont think theyre quite right) & have the stolen riches given back to the people & change the world back from this perpetual war crap.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/17/13 at 05:59:45

I'm 2 1/2 minutes into this video and before I go on, is the end "lesson" in this going to tell me all these things are being coordinated by a single group of influencers?

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #14 - 08/17/13 at 06:24:30

Jog wrote:
Quote:
Im Aaaaalmost right there with ya,, the ONLY thing I see that even Might change that is that a LOT more people stop believing everything is okay, step back, see what has been done, stop pretending one party is good & the other bad, each has had ample opportunity to do something right,,

WE have to get them held accountable & take our nation back

It's too late to do anything but possibly slow down the inevitable. There is no conspiracy and no pending apocalypse. What there is is the normal descent into chaos of a civilization that has grown lazy and complacent and self absorbed. Even the folks at the top of the heap, who right now believe they are controlling events, are really not. They'll go down along with the rest of us. Ours is not the first country to have destroyed itself from within, and it won't be the last.

Linclon, in one of his State of the Union addresses, called this country "..the last best hope of earth." He was right I think. There has been no country like this one in the history of the world. Unfortunately we have managed to F**k it up beyond repair.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:09:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Are you one of the Zombie targets

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.