Send Topic Print
Fall Lineup (Read 116 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Fall Lineup
08/14/13 at 13:32:52

Awwrite, much as I hate to admit it,, I watch some TeeVee.. Now, Im not proud of it,, but I do,,The Rockford reruns seem to have stopped. Sure have enjoyed the McMillan & Wife little run they gave us. I recorded Mc & Wife & McCloud,, erase after watching,,Got a few more McClouds left. They stopped running a coupla weeks ago I think,, Ive got quite a few Magnum PI's recorded, for desperate times. I wish theyd run A-Team again & Simon & Simon,, & the one with the guy in Las Vegas, had his T-bird parked in the living room,, He died way too young,,

But NOW, the current lineup..
We have been watching breaking bad since the first show & Dang,, Its a great show.
I can watch little Annie the spook & that mess,, its Kinda interesting,, but nothing comes close to keeping me riveted like Breaking Bad.

Ohh,, I like Psych. Those idiots are a hoot. & King & Maxwell is worth the time.

Anyone who just doesnt watch the tube? IF thats you, I really, really respect that. One day, maybe Ill be that way,,
Anyone like the stuff I like? Dislike?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Re: Fall Lineup
Reply #1 - 08/14/13 at 14:09:38

I don't have cable or anything like it but I do have Netflix. $8 a month and I choose what I want to watch instead of acting all zombie-like. I will be finishing the A-Team series this week. I recently finished Cheers and started Miami Vice. I really wish Netflix would get the rights to Hogan's Heroes and Moonlighting. I will need to look for some of the ones you listed. I do enjoy the older sitcoms.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/14/13 at 16:43:34

Dude, if you like sitcoms, have a look at Soap. Billy Crystal is a main player. its super funny,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #3 - 08/14/13 at 20:06:04

My main memory of "Soap" was an episode when Richard Mulligan--I think his character was named Bert. Anyway he was drunk, standing on a coffee table and tried to get down. And Robert Guilliame, aka Benson, was always good for a smart aleck answer.  

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/14/13 at 20:16:39

Richard Mulligan-Yea,, he was Bert, Im pretty sure.. What a character he was..

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 08/14/13 at 20:17:11

More Netflick love here

Quincy

nothing really worth my time on the tube. Other old favs
Ellery Queen
Switch
Quantum Leap
Star Trek TNG and some of the spin offs
Remington Steele
Up! all night with Rhonda Shear ( the souths version of Elvira)

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #6 - 08/14/13 at 21:25:56

Been watching Under the Dome on ABC. Can't wait for Sleepy Hollow on Fox, and for Bones to return. Other than that, lots of Criminal Minds, Without a Trace and Cold Case on Pax/ION.

Antenna only. Cable/satellite isn't worth the money. I can catch Swamp People and the "Duck Dumbies" on the 'net... Roll Eyes

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 08/15/13 at 00:43:15

I'm more of a movie fan than tv...
...but I am hooked on PBS "Call the Midwife", and BBC America "Copper"....

I seem to be hooked on times past... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 08/15/13 at 02:31:31

I still get a laugh out of the old Married with Children reruns.  Just finished watching the last two years of The Walking Dead series on free TV. ProjectFreeTV.com

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #9 - 08/15/13 at 05:01:03

I love the Walking Dead!  I was watching Under the Dome which is cool and has a different spin to it, but TWC and CBS are in a feud and I haven't seen the past two episodes  Angry

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 08/15/13 at 05:20:09

A show I enjoyed watching but didnt even know it was on TV when it ran was Prison Break. My daughter told me about it one day & we rented the first one. Hooked Immediately. Got to the last season & DANG if the rental store here didnt have a few gaps in their collection. We wound up makin 2 or 3 trips to Tyler to the Hastings there to get the ones that were missing in Longview.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 20:36:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › Fall Lineup

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.