Send Topic Print
rodeo clown banned (Read 211 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
rodeo clown banned
08/14/13 at 11:56:02

Im curious to know if anyone supports this decision.
I sure dont, & anyone who does cant read the Big C, NOR do they have the slightest grasp of what the 1st amendment says. If you support this, I am intolerant of you, because that is 100% UN American.

Either STATE you do not support this or be counted as a supporter,

Rodeo Clown Who Wore Obama Mask Banned for Life From Missouri State Fair

August 14, 2013

Missouri State Fair officials have banned for life the rodeo clown who wore a President Obama mask while facing bulls at the event over the weekend.

The clown in question engaged in an “unconscionable stunt” and will never perform at the Show Me state venue again, the Missouri State Fair Commission said Monday, in a statement. Fair officials are also reviewing their contract with the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, the contractor responsible for hiring and overseeing bull ring clowns.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: rodeo clown banned
Reply #1 - 08/14/13 at 13:33:26

He should be brought back for an encore (and an appology) and everyone should boycott the fair until it happens.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/14/13 at 13:40:02

I think he should go get him a good civil rights attorney & sue their socks off.

In Fact, Ill BET you He is getting calls From lawyers. If I was one, Id call him.
Id show THEM in the Show me State.,.buncha illiterate jakkasses.. Cant even read the Big C..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 08/14/13 at 13:53:32

NAACP thinks he should be investigated by the DOJ for civil rights violations or some such crap. This whole friggin country has gone completly nuts IMO.

Just in case the above doesn't make it clear enough, no, I don't support banning the rodeo guy. The real clown is in the White House. Unfortunately his tricks don't make me laugh

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/14/13 at 17:26:23

What happened to free speech and the freedom of expressing yourself?
I don't agree with him being banned.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 08/14/13 at 18:29:29

oldNslow wrote on 08/14/13 at 13:53:32:
NAACP thinks he should be investigated by the DOJ for civil rights violations or some such crap. This whole friggin country has gone completly nuts IMO.

Just in case the above doesn't make it clear enough, no, I don't support banning the rodeo guy. The real clown is in the White House. Unfortunately his tricks don't make me laugh

Grin Grin Grin Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 08/14/13 at 18:30:58

Next rodeo he could be George bush.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 08/14/13 at 18:54:46

Who made the mask.....should they not be brought to their knees, Monica?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/15/13 at 02:15:26

Hmmm,, I wonder where S is on this..

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/15/13 at 05:24:01

Im not seein replies by anyone from the left.. is that not odd?

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #10 - 08/15/13 at 07:47:48

You guys are missing a crucial element in this - it is that there was a sign saying something like, "who wants Obama run over by a bull" while the clown was taunting a bull.
The mask wasn't the issue nearly as much as the idea of promoting physical harm to the President of the U.S.
I'm no fan of Obama, as most of you know, but this stunt was beyond being just a little over the top, and certainly wasn't funny.
We have lost respect for the office of the presidency, a sad time in our country.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/15/13 at 07:55:35

I never heard about the sign, but to me, doesnt matter. Comedy, farce,, people are Waaay too uptight,,The mere suggestion that some dude wearing a mask of a guy who isnt all that popular & is a politician mite be run over by a bull,, really? Talk about loss of respect,, are we really supposed to walk on eggshells for Dear Leader? Has America fallen so far theres no room for a JOKE any more? Ill try this,, would there have been such an uproar had this happened while Bush was busily wrecking America?
Who wants to see Bush run over by a bull?

As IF someones gonna pack up their attack bull & head for DC & try to hurt the pres.. Give me a BREAK,,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 08/15/13 at 07:57:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/15/13 at 07:55:35:
I never heard about the sign, but to me, doesnt matter. Comedy, farce,, people are Waaay too uptight,,The mere suggestion that some dude wearing a mask of a guy who isnt all that popular & is a politician mite be run over by a bull,, really? Talk about loss of respect,, are we really supposed to walk on eggshells for Dear Leader? Has America fallen so far theres no room for a JOKE any more? Ill try this,, would there have been such an uproar had this happened while Bush was busily wrecking America?
Who wants to see Bush run over by a bull?

As IF someones gonna pack up their attack bull & head for DC & try to hurt the pres.. Give me a BREAK,,

Actually, now that I think about it,, the Who wants to see Obama run over by a bull sign actually makes it funnier & makes more of a joke of the whole thing than just the mask,

Now, as for the What Matters part

I can READ the Constitution. That man has rights. He can be fired by his employer, but no state or state agency has the right to censure him,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 08/15/13 at 08:46:22

Uh Huhh,, Whoda GUESSED?

http://articles.philly.com/1994-08-19/news/25842089_1_bullfighting-clowns-rod...

1994,, George bush gets stomped & gored,, it was all good fun then, tho,, good GOD.. talk about America falling,, you people call yourselves
Americans & I cant see that the majority have even the first clue what it means,

The big white gate flew open. The bull came out bucking. The rider flopped

from side to side and the bullfighters held back, letting the bull make his moves until the rider dropped off. Licciardello crouched in a heavily padded barrel, a human target should the bull decide to charge. Hawkins waited near the barrel, holding his big inner tube. A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick.

Cowboys in their hats and long-sleeved shirts lined the arena's fences, some sitting on the top rails, some standing right on the sand.

This bull bucked well, needing no prompting from the bullfighters. And when the bull had lost his rider, he made moves toward the fences, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, away from the bull's horns. Each of the first four bulls did about the same, bucking well but choosing not to charge their fallen riders, demanding few of the bullfighters' talents.

The fifth bull was behind the gate ready to go. His rider, O.J. Jones, pumped with adrenalin and, like the other riders, shaking in anticipation, was settling onto the back of Number 117 when, up in the announcer's booth, Dusty Cleveland enunciated the name that demanded respect.

"JA-LA-PE-NO!"

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #14 - 08/15/13 at 11:08:02

Quote:
We have lost respect for the office of the presidency, a sad time in our country.

Actually Jerry it's not us that have lost respect for the office of the presidency, it's the guy who is currently occupying that office.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 05:23:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › rodeo clown banned

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.