Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just got back from Yellowstone (Read 159 times)
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Re: Just got back from Yellowstone
Reply #15 - 08/12/13 at 13:24:16

I live is S.E. Idaho (Pocatello) only about 45min South of Idaho Falls.

Sounded like a great trip and fun adventure. I have to agree with the comment, Bison are cool in a car when they're in opposing traffic, but scary as hell when you're on a bike

I've wanted to take a day trip up around Mesa Falls on the bike all summer, just haven't had the chance. Been through the park numerous times in both vehicles and on snowmobiles, but not yet on the bike.

I might have to try and catch up with you for a day/weekend of riding.

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #16 - 08/12/13 at 17:09:22

Wow.. all these Idaho town names  I recognize.. makes kinda wanna go visit. But when Summer? too hot... winter? too cold... slush? too slushy! I do miss the rock hunting though.  Still gots my "moss agate" and some geodes and of course plenty of obsidian

IP Logged
SALB
Serious Thumper

FSO

Whittier, AK
Reply #17 - 08/12/13 at 19:16:06

Pine wrote on 08/12/13 at 17:09:22:
Wow.. all these Idaho town names  I recognize.. makes kinda wanna go visit. But when Summer? too hot... winter? too cold... slush? too slushy! I do miss the rock hunting though.  Still gots my "moss agate" and some geodes and of course plenty of obsidian  

Come see us this fall about the end of Sept to the first half of Nov.  Brisk mornings and warm afternoons....just right, and everything but the evergreens will be turning. Smiley

IP Logged
tdub2112
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/13/13 at 17:07:42

It's starting to cool down here lately. Still mid 80's for the better part of the day, but it's taking longer to warm up to that.

I've never been a rock hunter myself. Unless we're talking Rockchucks. I like huntin' rockchucks.  Grin

'Specially with a .308. They 'Splode.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 20:32:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Just got back from Yellowstone

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.