Send Topic Print
Ruling class (Read 128 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ruling class
08/08/13 at 06:08:47

I hope none of you really believed all the members of Congress who voted for Obamacare ever really intended to condescend to the level of us peasants and actually get thrown into the mix with everyone else, did you?

The White House on Wednesday released the legal details behind its ObamaCare bailout for Members of Congress and their staffs, and if anything this rescue is worse than last week's leaks suggested: Illegal dispensations for the ruling class, different rules for the hoi polloi.

Thanks to an amendment from Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley that Democrats enacted in 2010, the Affordable Care Act says that "the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available" to Congress are the ones offered on the ObamaCare insurance exchanges. But Members and many aides have been flipping out because they won't qualify for ObamaCare subsidies and they'll lose employer contributions they now receive under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, or FEHBP, which picks up about three-quarters of the average premium.

At President Obama's personal request, the Office of Personnel Management decreed that the Members don't have to get off the gravy train after all. The eat-your-own-cooking provision begins with the phrase "Notwithstanding any other provision of law." The feds now interpret that clause as a loophole to mean that the Affordable Care Act did not change the 1959 law that created the FEHBP.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ruling class
Reply #1 - 08/08/13 at 09:15:00

WHAT?!
They're going to impose laws against others that they, themselves, don't have to obey?
/end sarcasm.

I hope enough people put down their Enquirer's and People magazines and get angry. The revolution can't come soon enough.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/08/13 at 10:08:49

We need a font for sarcasm......

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #3 - 08/08/13 at 10:39:01

The Sheeple are soo dumb that they probably won't even notice the problems during Obama's 3rd and 4th terms. Obamacare should be more accurately referred to as Health Insurance Choice Control because it sounds a lot like Gun Control and all the other controls government is enslaving us under.

« Last Edit: 08/10/13 at 23:29:13 by Dane Allen »  

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/08/13 at 11:14:07

I'm waiting for the fat police to tell us what we can and can't eat.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 08/08/13 at 12:59:41

Exxon Mobil, BP, Walmart are all trying to cut down to less than 50 employees.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 08/08/13 at 18:31:12

A friend told me a story of a girl she knows who works for w-mart. She works 3 months, is laid off a month, called back for 3 months,, laid off again,, all so thy dont have to provide coverage,,

Did I mention this would cause real problems for the people? Yea,, I did,, right, again,, If I was a major league basebal player Id be the highest paid in the leagus, cuz my batting average is just too high to ignore

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/08/13 at 19:03:51

JOG's theme song...

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror,  cause I get better looking each day"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/08/13 at 20:18:54

Well,, Webby,, If I dont point out the times Im right when others laff at me for saying it, they seem to not remember. Since my GOAL here is to awaken the masses as to what is happening & get then to see that if they dont come to grips with the police state growing up around them, then they will not join those of us who are already aware. Its not for personal glory, its to demonstrate that there are people out there who see the same events today & see what they mean for our tomorrow. Its my hope that those who laffed at me will take a moment & think,, GEE,, HOW did he know that? &  Hopefully the masses who live in a vacuum & only see the events of yesterday as singular, discreet events with no meaning further on & deeper into our lives will stop being so narrowly focused & start to see the bigger picture & see the direction we are headed & the only rational destination, should there be no policy change that would redirect our country in a new direction. Preferably away from the cliff we have been headed for for many decades. I understand its difficult to see, because we have all been brought up watching the voice of the people be ignored in DC , but IF there is no significant %age of the population who wakes up & starts to be able to read between the lines & start to see what the next step is in the construction of the police state by the tyrannical oligarchy is as they develop their full spectrum dominance ( look that term up), we will not be able to stop it,
So, rather than be offended, wake up & pay attention, you are being handed information that you can use to you & your family's benefit. Ignore me at your own peril. You cant deny how much Ive been correct, so, maybe you should swallow your pride & accept that Im better informed & more aware & doing MY BEST to help others

Look up

Watchman on the wall,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/09/13 at 05:41:06

Easy peasy lemon squezie....   You making to much out of a joke.

You view everything thru some giant conspiracy filter and I don't see it that way. I agree 100% we are moving further and further away from our historical past and sadly, I don't think we'll ever be what we once were. Obama didn't start it, but he's the worst possible "leader" to have right now since he's fine with enslaving the masses for his own gain.

These things are not happening because of coordinated actions by a few men belonging to a secret club. What's happening to us is a byproduct of greedy and selfish people fighting to rise to the top. They don't work together, they work against one another. They crave power and have no problem squashing anyone in their way and that includes other "bigwigs" if they can pull it off. 10 giant sized egos can't work together long enough to pull that off.

There's a big difference between the way we view the same events.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 08/09/13 at 14:22:30

These things are not happening because of coordinated actions by a few men belonging to a secret club.

Youre wrong,

What's happening to us is a byproduct of greedy and selfish people fighting to rise to the top.

Yes,l they have been allowed their position in order to Assist in the destruction of the worlds economy, just as our "leaders" are chosen for us by the same elite that runs things. Thankfully, there are squabbles amongst their ranks,, or it would all be over by now.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 08/09/13 at 19:08:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/09/13 at 14:22:30:
These things are not happening because of coordinated actions by a few men belonging to a secret club.

Youre wrong,

What's happening to us is a byproduct of greedy and selfish people fighting to rise to the top.

Yes,l they have been allowed their position in order to Assist in the destruction of the worlds economy, just as our "leaders" are chosen for us by the same elite that runs things. Thankfully, there are squabbles amongst their ranks,, or it would all be over by now.

Yup, Yup, all of this has happened since 2009 jan or feb sometime only. I know, I was here ... Jan 2009, about the third week is when it all abruptly happened and it went to sheiete.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 08/09/13 at 22:47:09

I've watched lot of Jog's predictions come true in the last 4 1/2 years. He is anything but an idiot.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/10/13 at 06:32:48

Guess what? I ain't going hungry.

--Steve

« Last Edit: 08/10/13 at 10:12:25 by Paraquat »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/10/13 at 06:58:33

I myself would never call Jog an idiot, quite the contrary. I just happen to disagree with his main view of the world. My issue with jog is he links random events together that only have a casual relationship. I think the US needs more Jogs.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:36:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ruling class

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.