Send Topic Print
I said it would happen (Read 61 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I said it would happen
08/07/13 at 12:25:54

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/us/tsa-expands-duties-beyond-airport-securi...;

HOw many against?\
How many support this?

I think everyone knows where I stand,, pretty soon I wont be able to go anywhere.. cuz its not gonna be pretty when someone starts puttin hands on me & my family,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: I said it would happen
Reply #1 - 08/07/13 at 12:36:44

Land of the free????? Home of the brave. Its about time the brave began to prove its the land of the free.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/07/13 at 13:47:09

One way or another, things are gonna get ugly,, either we will fall into tyranny or turn things around,, what has been done in other countries that have fallen into tyranny ? Nothing says that wont happen here if we go down that road. People die, get thrown in psychiatric hospitals & toyed with, its bad,real bad. How can we turn this around w/o violence? The only way I can see is to open enough eyes to get a sufficient %age of the population saying NO,, & simply not allowing them to do what they want,,
Whats gonna happen if no one will stop to be searched & everyone behind just forces them thru the checkpoints? Whats a TSA agent gonna do with a stampeding herd?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 08/07/13 at 14:10:54

Quote:
Whats a TSA agent gonna do with a stampeding herd?

After the first time that happens the agents will be armed. Second time it happens they'll start shooting.

This is classic mission creep. I've been telling people for a long time not to be suprised when these "VIPR" teams start showing up on interstate highways. They'll start with trucks. Eventually they will be stopping everybody.

Quote:
HOw many against?\
How many support this?

Put me down for against. I've been against this outfit since the day it was created.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #4 - 08/07/13 at 14:23:26

NO.

I have been unhappy for a long while .. but just get more so as I learn how poorly the place is running the USA.

My congressperson is Benny Thompson, a horrible person.. a worse senator. But he is black and will the job as long as he is alive, as the area he represents is moslty black.( and no he is not horrible because he is black, he's just horrible period).
Thad Cochrane sold us out too
Rodger Whitaker is White "conservative" that gets nearly everything wrong. I can't tell if he is just stupid, or owned by the corps. He is definatly a Repub brown noser and will stoop to any low level to show how bad "they" are.  He writtings are boring and stoopid.

So quoting myself from another thread. They mention Benny Thompson. Benny will do what he is told.. or if you pay him.. or if it benefits certain groups. And he has a big say in this crap.

so 1984 is comming, just 30 years late.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/07/13 at 15:12:37

Anyone else watch netflix House of Cards with Kevin Spacey?
Great show, maybe a bit to realistic...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/07/13 at 15:37:18

oldNslow wrote on 08/07/13 at 14:10:54:
Quote:
Whats a TSA agent gonna do with a stampeding herd?

After the first time that happens the agents will be armed. Second time it happens they'll start shooting.

This is classic mission creep. I've been telling people for a long time not to be suprised when these "VIPR" teams start showing up on interstate highways. They'll start with trucks. Eventually they will be stopping everybody.

Quote:
HOw many against?\
How many support this?

Put me down for against. I've been against this outfit since the day it was created.

They would be wise to remember they LIVE in the same city with the people they oppress.. Theyll be in black masks before they start shooting,,You see TSA wearing vests & masks, & you still dont know you live in a police state ( its here NOW) youre too stupid to be worth saving,,

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 08/07/13 at 16:41:59

I've often wondered what the government gunmen will do when they realize the're murdering innocent citizens and maybe relatives. They cant get us for being a traitor, Washington are the ones trying to rip apart the Constitution and they should be locked up.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 08/07/13 at 18:22:58

Jog I've been on this website 4 1/2 years. A lot of people back then thought you were crazy. Havent seen that many accusations lately.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/07/13 at 21:11:44

They got tired of being proved wrong,
& Benghazi? That was a gun trade deal.. simple enough, I believe our guy didnt want to do it & they shut him up.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 08/07/13 at 22:43:10

Pine wrote on 08/07/13 at 14:23:26:
...so 1984 is comming, just 30 years late.

I honestly thought 1984 arrived right on time,... when they invented the term...'negative growth"... referring to the economy...
How absurd is that?...
Perfect Orwellian new-speak...
...sent me for a mental backflip... I thought, "Can they get away with that?"... and they did...

I can't remember if that was Reagan or daddy Bush... Huh...
Tongue...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/07/13 at 22:57:03

I heard some idiot use the term Build Down when he was talking about destroying something,, The limits to twisting words amaze me, I guess they just dont exist,
I was seriously upset back when the media was trying to teach the people to refer to suicide bombers as homicide bombers,, REally? HOMICIDE Bombers? As opposed to What? Girl Scout Cookie Delivery Bombers?
What kind of Bombers are there? Practical joke bombers? JUst some serious property damage hoping no one is too close bomber?
I Thot Killing People was just part of that whole blowin stuff up thing,,
I sent several Very nasty emails to people back then,, explaining to them how STUPID their effort was.,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/08/13 at 06:17:36

THAT. Was the link I was looking for the other day when I posted those two TSA stories.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 03:35:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I said it would happen

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.