Two in common..... (Read 59 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Two in common.....
08/04/13 at 16:04:58

Speaking solely for myself from what I have observed firsthand, and through a life experience that has taken me down many different roads, and company.
What I have observed in conservative Christians, and liberals, they share many of the same personality traits.
They will be your friend, if you agree with them, if not, they judge you, finding fault in who you are/believe.
I'm not going to extend my remarks any further, was just wondering if any others have come to this same conclusion/observation?  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Two in common.....
Reply #1 - 08/04/13 at 16:19:12

They will be your friend, if you agree with them, if not, they judge you, finding fault in who you are/believe.

& this is only in the 2 groups youve named?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 08/04/13 at 20:34:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/04/13 at 16:19:12:

& this is only in the 2 groups youve named?

Well, keeping with the flavor on the table...... I find it amusing that the opposite end(s) of the spectrum seem to operate in the same manner. I guess the perfect love, hate, relationship if you will.....
Goodness knows they drive a lot of the attention and devotion from political parties.
Were you hoping for what, peanut butter and jelly?  Kiss  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/05/13 at 05:32:21

My first thought is I think you could say that goes for any individual. Why bring groups into it?

And speaking of groups, don't groups, by definition, come together over shared beliefs? Name a "moderate" group. I can't think of any.

IP Logged
tarkm812
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Long Island
Reply #4 - 08/05/13 at 08:09:32

I find that most people who are willing to speak up about a subject that they believe in with conviction will never under any circumstance (info, facts, evidence, etc.) be swayed from that position but will always believe that your position is wrong.  So I find that everyone else around me must be wrong!   Wink

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 08/05/13 at 09:24:30

WebsterMark wrote on 08/05/13 at 05:32:21:
My first thought is I think you could say that goes for any individual. Why bring groups into it?

And speaking of groups, don't groups, by definition, come together over shared beliefs? Name a "moderate" group. I can't think of any.

There are a lot of moderates, they just dont organize or speak out. I have no use for either party. Both of them have created a huge clusterfok. Cant blame it on one party. Its been proven most of them are thieves, perverts, philanderist, racist  and liars. I voted for Obama the first time because I believed in him. That was a mistake. Last election I wrote in Ron Paul. I don't agree with all of his policies but I believe he was the only honest man running. I might have wasted my vote but I have to vote for who I think is the right man for the job.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 08/05/13 at 13:03:49

I might have wasted my vote but I have to vote for who I think is the right man for the job.

Better to support an honest man than the lesser of 2 evils,, thats sti;; supporting evil.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 20:05:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Two in common.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.