Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Carefull What You Google-SWAT Will Visit (Read 121 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Carefull What You Google-SWAT Will Visit
Reply #15 - 08/07/13 at 07:30:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/06/13 at 15:08:59:
So, what did someone call the cops & Say, according to your unfounded, unsubstantiated, wild conjecture?
YOud rather go with your idea that the idea that the goobs are spying on people, when it is common knowledge they ARE?

I dont know ... but someone calling the cops = non random search.
I've had people call cops on me before ... it is not a random search if someone calls the cops.
Goob spying on people vs showing up when called is 2 different things, dont try to tie your lame ass reason to that other one that seems to have some traction.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 08/07/13 at 09:22:28

Tell ya what, YOU go google up How to make things that go boom & pressure cookers,, call me in a week,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 08/07/13 at 10:16:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/07/13 at 09:22:28:
Tell ya what, YOU go google up How to make things that go boom & pressure cookers,, call me in a week,

Dude - you're crossong 2 things as is convenient.
The cops showed up in that article cos someone called and told em some BS. I've had cops show up when the seller I was loading a bike into a truck in front of sellers house. Its BS, but not random. Someone said suspicious activity ... they were stupid to think putting abike in a truck is suspicious ... but on the part of the cops it is to be looked @.

There fore - That makes that a bogus article. EOM.

You're conveniently trying to hitch that to the NSA and other monitoring ... cos ... well otherwise your story got no legs to stand on.

Sorry man, bogus article.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 08/07/13 at 10:25:49

Changes weve all seen before
Today at 18:22:59 Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Quote Modify Remove

Suffolk County Criminal Intelligence Detectives received a tip from a Bay Shore based computer company regarding suspicious computer searches conducted by a recently released employee.  The former employee’s computer searches took place on this employee’s workplace computer. On that computer, the employee searched the terms “pressure cooker bombs” and “backpacks.”

After interviewing the company representatives, Suffolk County Police Detectives visited the subject’s home to ask about the suspicious internet searches. The incident was investigated by Suffolk County Police Department’s Criminal Intelligence Detectives and was determined to be non-criminal in nature.

I overlooked that, youre correct, the goobs didnt sniff out his search,
Doesnt mean they arent recording everything we do,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 08/07/13 at 10:34:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/07/13 at 10:25:49:
I overlooked that, youre correct, the goobs didnt sniff out his search,
Doesnt mean they arent recording everything we do,

1. Thank you.
2. Yes they are - but its not related to this aspect ... which IMHO is elevating the status of the thing from a regular lie to a super lie.

Someone told me in my youth ... "as it is, I bluff a lot, so why are you bluffing that I am bluffing" - yea govt watching you ... but they didn't turn up to search from watching you, they turned up to search cos your "firend" ratted you out.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 04:55:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Carefull What You Google-SWAT Will Visit

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.