Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
They should have drug tested the judge (Read 107 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: They should have drug tested the judge
Reply #15 - 07/30/13 at 10:17:41

srinath wrote on 07/30/13 at 07:26:20:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/13 at 13:15:37:
I dont care what "Side" youre on, if you havent spent the time to listen to Charlotte Izerbyt on the DELIBERATE dumbing down of america, you have no educated position to work from regarding the school system,

Yup, we are being dumbed down especially by people like Charlotte Izerbyt.
Cool.
Srinath.

Do WHAT? Have you seriously got one thing to base that on? Youre real big about downing things, yet, you have no reason.. Explain why she is wqrong,, do you know what job she had? Do you know her qualifications? Can you not see that what she says & observed reality are the same? SHE is correct. You think schools got better, staryed the same or got worse?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 07/31/13 at 07:54:57

Schools are getting worse ... no question ...
However dont worry, the third world with their subsidized education is ready and willing to come to the US debt free and eat your lunch ...
Worse yet, there is a whole generation of US citizen Indians who are now going to engineering school and medical school that dont have to endure the 10 years of slavery I had to to become a Green card holder.

She places blame in the wrong place ... and you the small govt, low tax libertarian swallows it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 07/31/13 at 22:53:11

Really,, Where Does she place the blame?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 08/01/13 at 08:08:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/31/13 at 22:53:11:
Really,, Where Does she place the blame?

@ the "Marxist" whatever crap she claims ...

You love it cos you want to cut school costs and by extension taxes ...

The problem is the opposite. However I agree with her on 1 thing - I cant find ti now, but somewhere she said something like "we let kids study what they like, and not what they need to so as to make sense of the world." - I interpret that as they study english and art and crap like that, and avoid physics and math ...

The third world has a completely merit based, heavily subsidized education system. No way the american system will compete ...

Her reasons are 100% wrong.

I would have had 100K in debt, and still be paying it off if I was to get the same education in the US. That is the problem, my education was subsidized by the indian govt ... and in your eyes now I have become a marxist, so you would say she is right ...

However that would be an anvil round my neck I would never have been able to swim away with.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 08/01/13 at 10:28:22

I have no idea where you came up with that. HER point is that the school system was systematically destroyed, that it has become indoctrination instead of a good education. It has nothing to do with defunding it, or minimizing govt. eexcept to p[ull the federal power away so the local people can run the curriculum, in order to start teaching kids again,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 23:43:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They should have drug tested the judge

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.