Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #285 - 06/06/14 at 01:04:49

There was a farmer who had a horse and a goat.
One day, the horse became ill and he called the veterinarian, who said: Well, your horse has a virus. He must take this medicine for three days. I'll come back on the 3rd day and if he's not better, we're going to have to put him down.

Nearby, the goat listened closely to their conversation.

The next day, they gave him the medicine and left.

The goat approached the horse and said: Be strong, my friend. Get up or else they're going to put you to sleep!

On the second day, they gave him the medicine and left.

The goat came back and said: Come on buddy, get up or else you're going to die! Come on, I'll help you get up. Let's go! One, two, three...

On the third day, they came to give him the medicine and the vet said: Unfortunately, we're going to have to put him downtomorrow. Otherwise, the virus might spread and infect the other horses.

After they left, the goat approached the horse and said: Listen pal, it's now or never! Get up, come on! Have courage! Come on! Get up! Get up! That's it, slowly! Great! Come on, one, two, three... Good, good. Now faster, come on... Fantastic! Run, run more!

Yes! Yay! Yes! You did it, you're a champion!!!

All of a sudden, the owner came back, saw the horse running in the field and began shouting: It's a miracle! My horse is cured. We must have a grand party. Let's cook the goat!!!!

Lesson: Management never knows which employee actually deserves the praise.

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #286 - 06/06/14 at 04:51:41

anebv8 wrote on 06/06/14 at 01:04:49:
There was a farmer who had a horse and a goat.
One day, the horse became ill and he called the veterinarian, who said: Well, your horse has a virus. He must take this medicine for three days. I'll come back on the 3rd day and if he's not better, we're going to have to put him down.

Nearby, the goat listened closely to their conversation.

The next day, they gave him the medicine and left.

The goat approached the horse and said: Be strong, my friend. Get up or else they're going to put you to sleep!

On the second day, they gave him the medicine and left.

The goat came back and said: Come on buddy, get up or else you're going to die! Come on, I'll help you get up. Let's go! One, two, three...

On the third day, they came to give him the medicine and the vet said: Unfortunately, we're going to have to put him downtomorrow. Otherwise, the virus might spread and infect the other horses.

After they left, the goat approached the horse and said: Listen pal, it's now or never! Get up, come on! Have courage! Come on! Get up! Get up! That's it, slowly! Great! Come on, one, two, three... Good, good. Now faster, come on... Fantastic! Run, run more!

Yes! Yay! Yes! You did it, you're a champion!!!

All of a sudden, the owner came back, saw the horse running in the field and began shouting: It's a miracle! My horse is cured. We must have a grand party. Let's cook the goat!!!!

Lesson: Management never knows which employee actually deserves the praise.

Unfortunately, that's too true to be funny.  Undecided

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #287 - 06/06/14 at 12:11:06

prechermike wrote on 06/06/14 at 04:51:41:
anebv8 wrote on 06/06/14 at 01:04:49:
...Lesson: Management never knows which employee actually deserves the praise.

Unfortunately, that's too true to be funny.  Undecided

it is funny because it is true.

WWW   IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #288 - 06/07/14 at 02:01:38

Keep this in mind the next time you are about to repeat a rumour or spread gossip.

In ancient Greece, sometime around 469 - 399 BC, Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom.

One day an acquaintance ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about Diogenes?"
"Wait a moment," Socrates replied, "Before you tell me I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."
'Triple filter?" asked the acquaintance.
"That's right," Socrates continued, "Before you talk to me about Diogenes let's take a moment to filter what you're going to say. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"
"No," the man said, "Actually I just heard about it."

"All right," said Socrates, "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about Diogenes something good?"
"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "You want to tell me something about Diogenes that may be bad, even though you're not certain it's true?"
The man shrugged, a little embarrassed. Socrates continued, "You may still pass the test though, because there is a third filter, the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about Diogenes going to be useful to me?"
"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "If what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me or anyone at all?"

The man was bewildered and ashamed. This is an example of why Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem.

It also explains why Socrates never found out that Diogenes was screwing his wife.

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #289 - 06/09/14 at 19:36:59

Back in the hills there was a father and son. The son went on a field trip to New York City but when he returned he had a sack ful of money all in one dollar bills.

When his father saw the money he bent his son over his knee and was just about to give him a spanking. The son begged and pleaded as to why he was being punished.

"Well son you have obviously just robbed someone to get this much money."

"But Daddy, no I didn't I swear."

"Then how did you get it?"

"Well sir, just before we left, I filled a big bag with cuckaburrs and when we got to New York I sold them to those dumb city slickers for a dollar a piece as porcupine eggs."

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #290 - 06/09/14 at 22:34:08

Lips Sealed

ruinin_a_childhood_memory.jpg

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #291 - 06/10/14 at 09:50:33

Tall bars.......or the "MOTORCYCLE/HEMORRHOID' accessory.

TallBars.jpg

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #292 - 06/12/14 at 06:54:43

Sign at the bar downtown Cincinnati...where the Mods and Rockers Reunion was held.

VeganSign.jpg

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #293 - 06/12/14 at 11:45:43

Dave wrote on 06/10/14 at 09:50:33:

Really? I had no idea anyone was that stupid. Well,, not anyone who is smart enough to be able to ride a bike, OHH wait,, that thing is an automatic transmission, isnt it? He doesnt hafta be smart enough to learn how to work a clutch & shift gears,,
That CANT be legal, can it? Theres no way to maintain control in any event other than purely perfect circumstances,.
Is that photoshopped?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #294 - 06/12/14 at 12:27:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/12/14 at 11:45:43:
Dave wrote on 06/10/14 at 09:50:33:

Really? I had no idea anyone was that stupid. Well,, not anyone who is smart enough to be able to ride a bike, OHH wait,, that thing is an automatic transmission, isnt it? He doesnt hafta be smart enough to learn how to work a clutch & shift gears,,
That CANT be legal, can it? Theres no way to maintain control in any event other than purely perfect circumstances,.
Is that photoshopped?
Yes....photoshopped....notice the bottom of the leather jacked is not flapping behind in the wind created by forward movement.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #295 - 06/13/14 at 07:51:18

1.Law of Mechanical Repair
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

2.Law of Gravity
Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the universe.

3.Law of Probability
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

4.Law of Random Numbers
If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone always answers.

5.Variation Law
If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.

6.Law of the Bath
When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone
will ring.

7.Law of Close Encounters
The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

8.Law of the Result
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, IT WILL!!!

9.Law of Biomechanics
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10.Law of the Theater & Sports Arena
At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.

11.The Coffee Law
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

12.Murphy's Law of Lockers
If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

13.Law of Physical Surfaces
The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.

14.Law of Logical Argument
Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

15. Law of Physical Appearance
If the clothes fit, they're ugly.

16.Law of Public Speaking
A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!

17.Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy
As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it OR the store will stop selling it!

18.Doctors' Law
If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there, you'll feel better. But don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #296 - 06/13/14 at 09:51:13

Let's went!

ButtSniffing.jpg

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #297 - 06/14/14 at 15:54:09

Mother's Driver's License tells all:

A mother is driving her little girl to her friend's house for a play date.

'Mummy', the little girl asks, 'how old are you?'

'Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age', the mother replied. 'It's not polite'.

'OK', the little girl says, 'What colour was your hair 2 years ago?'

'Now really', the mother says, 'those are personal questions and are really none of your business'.

Undaunted, the little girl asks, 'Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?'

'That's enough questions, young lady! Honestly!'

The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.

'My Mum won't tell me anything about her,' the little girl says to her friend.

'Well,' says the friend, 'all you need to do is look at her driver's license. It's like a report card, it has everything on it.'

Later that night the little girl says to her mother, 'I know how old you are. You are 32.'

The mother is surprised and asks, 'How did you find that out?'

'I also know that you used to have brown hair.'

The mother is past surprised and shocked now. 'How in Heaven's name did you find that out?'

'And,' the little girl says triumphantly, 'I know why you and daddy got a divorce.'

'Oh really?' the mother asks. 'Why?'

'Because on your driving licence it says you got an F in sex.'

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #298 - 06/14/14 at 18:20:47

Paddy is passing by Mick's hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson tractor.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off... first the right welly, followed by the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers.

Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a

final flourish he hurls his flat cap onto a pile of hay.

"What the feck are you doing Mick?" says Paddy.

"Jeez Paddy, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me", says an obviously embarrassed Mick, "but me and the missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the therapist suggested I do

something sexy to a tractor.

IP Logged
zieglarf
YaBB Newbies

Lovin my Suzi!

San Antonio, TX
Reply #299 - 06/15/14 at 14:46:48

A Roman walks into a bar and holds up two fingers - so the bartender gave him five beers.

'12 S40
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 04:22:43

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.