Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Zimmy Again
Reply #15 - 07/25/13 at 20:09:48

Our demographic clearly points to Right leaning...

White
Male
over 40
mostly from Red states...
...and we ride bikes...

all those demo's lean Right...

If we were black, Hispanic, Asian...
Female
under 30
mostly from Blue states...
... and non-riders...
We'd lean Left...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/25/13 at 22:43:29

(NEWSER) – George Zimmerman burst back onto the scene in the most unexpected of ways this week, rescuing a family of four from a vehicle that had overturned on a Florida highway. Now, Zimmerman's attorney is explaining that Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle "really wanted" to thank Zimmerman publicly, but canceled a press conference planned for yesterday afternoon over fears of "blowback." They were worried about being linked to someone who is "right now very toxic," Mark O'Mara toldCNN last night. Reuters adds that the Gerstles aren't talking to the media and have placed a "no trespassing" sign on their lawn.

Read more: http://www.woai.com/articles/national-news-104668/family-saved-by-zimmerman-c...

Its lookin like he really Did help them,, Sorry, Star, I know you wanted it to be a bogus claim, PR stunt..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 07/25/13 at 23:09:05

Not sayin' true or not,... but, don't look to Zimmerman's lawyer for an impartial statement...
Even a lawyer will tell you,.. it's not their job to be impartial...

They are partial... by profession...

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #18 - 07/25/13 at 23:11:30

...sigh, here we go again...see, he's a bad guy!...no. looky here he's a good guy!...Enough, case closed.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/25/13 at 23:18:04

Yea, Ive been turnin the radio off if its more of this,, time to move on for me,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/26/13 at 05:34:13

Zimmerman is not a bad guy and I'm not even sure what would constitute a good guy. He's just a guy who had a habit of helping people. Read up on what he did for his neighbors in the years previous. He wanted to be a cop but didn't have the physical tools.. He's not a racist and attempts to paint him as such with audio edits and outright lies are  disgraceful. I'd like to think 99% of us would have pulled over to help if we were the first ones on the scene of an accident. The story is not a lie, but its not a big deal either.  
I agree with jog, let it go. It's over.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/26/13 at 08:18:03

WebsterMark wrote on 07/26/13 at 05:34:13:
He's just a guy who had a habit of helping people.  

Yup, especially when it comes to helping people by shooting them ... that way he uses his SYG and the second amendment ... and tha thelps all of us, our rights, if we dont use them we lose them y'know.

Yes for all of us, we need to carry all the time and shoot ... I never go nowhere unless I am armed to the teeth ... fully loaded, 400 lb, and that's just the ammo ... just in case someone raised the price to $100 a bullet.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/26/13 at 08:22:47

Whatever Sri, whatever....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/26/13 at 09:19:19

Holding to an opinion after such a preponderance of evidence would indicate that opinion is unsupportable? Sorry, IMO, this is proof that no matter what youre shown, your mind is made up. NO point in trying to sway your thinking on anything, nothing, Ive thot that, but, now I know it,
type all you want, im done.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 07/26/13 at 09:46:13

Sorry but, no...
A regular ol' nice guy,.... doesn't get charged with 3 felony charges relating to a Police assault...(they were dropped,... but, Daddy's a judge)...
Also,.. a restraining order against him from his fiance...

I know,... you guys will say,"No big deal"... but, at the same time Travon's smoking some weed, and flipping the bird are...

That is a supreme hypocrisy...

I was teenager,.. I smoked some weed,.. I have flipped the bird... I got into a few fights as a kid, too...
I have never been issued a restraining order, or been charged with 3 violent felonies...

How many of you can say you never smoked weed, or flipped the bird?... Were you perfect angels as children?...

Be honest... you can still support Zimmy without trying to make nothing out of violent felonies...
... but, it is unreasonable to say they are nothing...
The relevance is,.. the case was about a violent felony... a murder...
Not petty theft,.. smoking dope, schoolyard scuffles, flipping birdy's, or wearing hoodies...

The preponderance of fact goes to violent felonies,... not rebellious teen behavior...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 07/26/13 at 11:12:51

Ive never leaned on TM's history to conclude he got shot in self defense. Neither ones Criminal history matters in the events of that day. But, its not reasonable to call Zim a racist. Even the state atty general told the prosecutor that filing a Civil Rights case & trying to demonstrate racial animosity would be impossible. Not only is there insufficient evidence to demonstrate Zim is a racist, there is a preponderance ( his word) of evidence to the contrary.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/26/13 at 11:16:40

It's not that we're supporting zimmerman per se, its more that we are objecting to the fact this case was hijacked and turned into something it wasn't. When sharpton and company get involved, I get justifiably  suspicious. Fact is, this was turned into a political tool and many used this incident to boost themselves in whatever fashion they could, including Obama. When that happened, it no longer became about a single incident. Lines were drawn and you were forced to take sides.

It became apparent with the NBC editing, the false coon statement, wall to wall coverage, that the left had decided to crucify Zimmerman to continue painting republicans as racist. As the efforts intensified from the left, the right pushed back just as hard. in that sense, the left got what they wanted. Honesty, many on the left will benefit because he was found innocent. They can keep this issue alive even longer. Fact is, you on the left didn't care about Martin anymore than the right cared about Zimmerman. The left spent a enormous amount of energy on this false racism case for a year and a half and in that time literally thousands of travon martins were brutally murdered and the left  didn't give a darn. There was nothing political to be gained showing black bodies piling up if you couldn't find  someone useful to blame.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 07/26/13 at 12:04:47

You are right,.. I don't care about Travon... In the sense that I didn't know him,.. and I don't he was any more special than thousands of other people that are murdered...
And I don't say Zimm was racist... because, I don't know...

I do say the "Stand your Ground" defense, is a can of worms that is causing more problems than it fixes... and , this is the issue that brought this case into the public eye...
The race issue is a sidebar,.. and is more helpful to SYG supporters than anything... It is a distraction...
SYG laws are taking us one step back into the wild west instead of forward to a more civilized country...
One step closer to a country resembling Kuwait, or Afghanistan, or Egypt... where people walk about with Ak's over their shoulder...
These are places Americans don't want to visit... why do we want live in such a place?...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 07/26/13 at 13:02:19

I read the news as much as anyone else and I don't recall much about STG lads until this case was hijacked.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 07/26/13 at 13:27:22

Your memory is faulty... SYG was the headline issue in the very first reports...
At least in the major Networks... ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN... Faux may be another story... It usually is... They have their own reality...

The question was,.. why hasn't this man even been arrested or charged?...
The answer was... Stand Your Ground...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 15:49:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Zimmy Again

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.