Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chicken with arsenic sauce (Read 68 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Chicken with arsenic sauce
07/24/13 at 15:25:17

FDA Finally Admits Chicken Meat Contains Cancer-Causing Arsenic
July 21, 2013 | Filed under: Americas,Cancer | Posted by: JGVibes 481

After years of sweeping the issue under the rug and hoping no one would notice, the FDA has now finally admitted that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, a cancer-causing toxic chemical that’s fatal in high doses. But the real story is where this arsenic comes from: It’s added to the chicken feed on purpose!

July 21, 2013

Even worse, the FDA says its own research shows that the arsenic added to the chicken feed ends up in the chicken meat where it is consumed by humans. So for the last sixty years, American  consumers  who eat conventional chicken  have been swallowing arsenic, a known cancer-causing chemical. (http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loc…)

Until this new study, both the  poultry industry  and the FDA denied that arsenic fed to  chickensended up in their  meat.  The fairy-tale excuse story we’ve all been fed for sixty years is that “the arsenic is excreted in the chicken feces.” There’s no scientific basis for making such a claim… it’s just what the poultry industry wanted everybody to believe.

But now the evidence is so undeniable that the manufacturer of the chicken feed product known as Roxarsone has decided to pull the product off the shelves (http://www.grist.org/food-safety/20…). And what’s the name of this manufacturer that has been putting arsenic in the chicken feed for all these years? Pfizer, of course — the very same company that makes vaccines containing chemical adjuvants that are injected into children.

Technically, the company making the Roxarsone chicken feed is a subsidiary of Pfizer, called Alpharma  LLC. Even though Alpharma now has agreed to pull this toxic  feed chemical off the shelves in the United States, it says it won’t necessarily remove it from feed  products  in other countries unless it is forced by regulators to do so. As reported by AP:

“Scott Brown of Pfizer Animal Health’s Veterinary Medicine Research and Development division said the company also sells the ingredient in about a dozen other countries. He said Pfizer is reaching out to regulatory authorities in those countries and will decide whether to sell it on an individual basis.” (http://www.usatoday.com/money/indus…)

But even as its arsenic-containing product is pulled off the shelves, the FDA  continues its campaign of denial, claiming arsenic in chickens is at such a low level that it’s still safe to eat. This is even as the FDA says arsenic is a carcinogen, meaning it increases the risk of  cancer.

The National Chicken Councilagrees with the FDA. In a statement issued in response to the news that Roxarsone would be pulled from feed store shelves, it stated, “Chicken is safe to eat” even while admitting arsenic was used in many flocks grown and sold as chicken meat  in the United States.

What’s astonishing about all this is that the FDA tells consumers it’s safe to eat cancer-causing arsenic but it’s dangerous to drink  elderberry   juice! The FDA recently conducted an armed raid in an elderberry juice  manufacturer, accusing it of the “crime” of selling “unapproved drugs.” (http://www.naturalnews.com/032631_e…) Which  drugs  would those be? The elderberry juice, explains the FDA. You see, the elderberry juice magically becomes a “drugs” if you tell people how it can help support good health.

The FDA has also gone after dozens of other  companies  for selling natural herbal products or nutritional products that enhance and support  health. Plus, it’s waging a war on raw milk which it says is dangerous. So now in America, we have a food and drug regulatory agency that says it’s okay to eat arsenic, but dangerous to drink elderberry juice or raw milk.

Eat more poison, in other words, but don’t consume any healing foods. That’s the FDA, killing off Americans one meal at a time while protecting the profits of the very companies that are poisoning us with their deadly ingredients.

Oh, by the way, here’s another sweet little disturbing fact you probably didn’t know about hamburgers and conventional beef  : Chicken litter containing arsenic is fed to cows in factory beef operations.  So the arsenic that’s pooped out by the chickens gets consumed and concentrated in the tissues of cows, which is then ground into hamburger  to be consumed by the clueless masses who don’t even know they’re  eating  second-hand chicken crap. (http://www.naturalnews.com/027414_c…)

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/21/fda-finally-admits-chicken-meat-contains-can...

Links in the article won't copy and paste so follow this link to get to those links.

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Chicken with arsenic sauce
Reply #1 - 07/24/13 at 15:35:56

I was expecting a recipe... Huh...

Arsenic is a naturally occurring element in soil, and is in many foods in trace quantities...
...If it don't kill ya'.. it makes you stronger... Grin...

Really,... children today,.. are getting more allergies, and sick more often, and it's beginning to look they are raised in a too sterile environment...
You gotta' eat little dirt,... be exposed to bacteria,... exercise your immune system,.. and get those body filters working... and add a dash of arsenic, and a sprinkle of mercury for good measure...
Do we worry too much?.. I think so...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/24/13 at 16:54:47

YOure way off base. You go get a chicken thats 4 weeks old from one of those chicken places & you cant save it, Its Gonna Die.. Im not that far from one & theyve ruined the soil with arsenic. Yes, its out there,, there is a Too Much level. Its in the chickens at a Too Much level.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/24/13 at 18:11:41

Funny timing but I'm going to a poultry plant tomorrow for work.....should I look for peach seeds .....?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/24/13 at 19:05:25

Info on arsenic here...
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/arsenic-food-faq

If want to avoid it,... quit eating...
It's in apple and grape juices,.. green leafy veggies,.. whole grain rice,...
most all fruits, vegetables, meats, and probably fish...... and it's in water...
It's everywhere... and, on the whole, it's natural...

I don't see how eating it filtered through a chicken is any worse...
... besides... I like chicken... and what are you going to replace it with?...
Martian goat meat?...

Jes' don't drink it straight... Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 07/24/13 at 19:10:15

Jes' don't drink it straight..

See,, Youre gettin close, yea, its IN those things,, but its not Naturally in chicken at the concentration it is after they Eat feed thats Loaded with it.
As I stated, try to save a chicken that manages to get away after only 4 weeks,, It will Die,, its already so poisoned it will die, Theyt sit & eat that nasty crap with hormones in it & grow meat, but theyre not healthy enough to survive if you took it home & tried to keep it for a pet. Ive talked to people who have been there/done that.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 07/24/13 at 23:14:30

JOG,.. I do understand that...
..but, the sad reality is, we do eat chickens for food...
They are designed for food... and their lives are dependent and dictated by us...
Their lives have a "sell by" date...
Egg laying chickens only live 'till their most productive days are over... (they aren't even useful as meat beyond that).. and that is economics...
They live,... as long as they are productive, and are economically viable... (much like us)...
...but,.. I question the effect of arsenic...  they are bred to produce meat, or eggs... they would not exist beyond that anyway...

Vegetarians,... can absolve themselves of this reality...
... but, their short lifespans prove nothing... we have evolved them to produce for us... not to live...

.. and,.. I still like chicken...  Tongue...
Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/25/13 at 06:13:44

Serowbot wrote on 07/24/13 at 23:14:30:
They live,... as long as they are productive, and are economically viable... (much like us)...

I doubt this but that's a whole 'nother topic.

Is it in chickens? Yes. But at very high levels because we've introduced it. We could be doing things better.

--Steve

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #8 - 07/25/13 at 07:33:58

Our meat bird flock gets arsenic free, antibiotic free, hormone free grower mix and scratch grains. And all the greenery they can consume. They are growing slower than expected based on the breed, but so far, no broken bones and no lethargy endemic to White Cornish Cross.

Arsenic is one of the most common soil elements. You actually need small amounts in your blood chemistry. Just not much.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 07/26/13 at 16:14:45

Serowbot wrote on 07/24/13 at 15:35:56:
I was expecting a recipe... Huh...

Arsenic is a naturally occurring element in soil, and is in many foods in trace quantities...
...If it don't kill ya'.. it makes you stronger... Grin...

Really,... children today,.. are getting more allergies, and sick more often, and it's beginning to look they are raised in a too sterile environment...
You gotta' eat little dirt,... be exposed to bacteria,... exercise your immune system,.. and get those body filters working... and add a dash of arsenic, and a sprinkle of mercury for good measure...
Do we worry too much?.. I think so...

I've mentoned before I have Lupus. The disease is almost unknown over seas. It was said as a joke but the USA is so sterile it does cause problems with our immune system. Lupus is nothing but your immune system going wild.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/26/13 at 17:02:03

FYI, didn't see any peach trees this week at the poultry plant. I did see a lot of dirty air. Filters aren't taken seriously in the us like they are in Euo.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 21:07:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Chicken with arsenic sauce

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.