Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pink dragon head flying pig sitting on my monitor (Read 41 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Pink dragon head flying pig sitting on my monitor
07/23/13 at 07:10:47

China Rockchip's Multi-Windows for Android Global Upgrade Release

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-rockchips-multi-windows-for-and...

Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

I told you pigs would fly before the Chinese Cheapie guys ever contributed anything, that they could copy stuff but couldn't create anything for Android or Windows or nothing.

Boy, was I wrong.

Grab on to your shorts boys, the Chinese Cheapie guys are going with an open source philosophy and are contributing, cooperating, and doing all the other open source type things now.    Rockchip has open sourced all the source code for the RK3188 AND has come out with an improved Android version that allows multiple open windows on a phone or a table (or a big screen monitor).

Are you paying attention Google ???   Rockchip is coming out with very basic improvements to Android, giving it multiple moveable, re-sizeable, stackable, tileable windows.)  Rockchip is releasing the improved versions of your software now and sending the code to Linaro for incorporation into the kernel.

http://liliputing.com/2013/07/rockchip-makes-android-more-like-windows-with-m...

The gap between Windows and Android just got a lot smaller.   If Google won't put all the pieces together there is a whole list of folks now that apparently will do so.   They are getting tired of waiting on you.

==========

Where is Ballmer in all of this ???   He's back from his recent emergency room and short hospital stay (he now has a big on-off valve installed where his butt used to be).

While he was on the operating table under anaesthesia he had a vision that he woke up just a babbling about.   "We gotta change !!!   Us, we gotta change !!"

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2540332626001/ballmer-reorganizes-microsoft/

The corporate culture at Microsoft just doesn't fit in the new post PC era.  Plus the cut throat aspects of the silos inside Microsoft have to change as well.   Microsoft has GOT to learn how to cooperate with themselves internally and with others.

Hey Ballmer, what are those little nubbie things sticking up out of your bald head bone?

You know, when the Kingdom gets all sickly, they used to sacrifice somebody at the winter solstice so that spring and new growth will come again.  

I bet you never see the green of spring come again, buddy -- you are part of the problem at Microsoft and it is becoming very noticeable.  NOBODY TRUSTS YOU.

Gates needs to step back in and be the "somewhat likeable" and respectable front end for Microsoft for a bit and then they need to hire somebody from open source to lead the company forward in a "cooperative" future fashion.

Like I said, when pigs fly .....

Wink

« Last Edit: 07/23/13 at 09:29:47 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 22:33:10

General CategoryThe Cafe › Pink dragon head flying pig sitting on my monitor