Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trayvon statistics based on this site (Read 323 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Trayvon statistics based on this site
Reply #30 - 07/23/13 at 13:04:48

WebsterMark wrote on 07/22/13 at 20:12:45:
Equally woulded

If that we're true, I'd agree. But there are unofficial lines that he crossed. And,I've been better and promise to be, but not to him. This is the second time he's brought up my daughter. You don't do that to people's kids, you just don't.

This is exactly why I do not read any of his posts, I have easily trained myself to just go right over without reading a single word and I think everyone else should too, rather than let one person upset the balance of the forum. I didn't read what he wrote, partly out of respect for the women in my life and partly because there is no benefit to reading that kind of hate filled spew.

We all know who he really is and there is no point in trying to change someone who hides behind an alias on a web forum so the best course of action is to take the forum back by ignoring anything he posts. Eventually he might go away, maybe not, I can assure you though that I find this area much more enjoyable by making that one lttle positive change.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 07/24/13 at 09:45:24

Dane Allen wrote on 07/23/13 at 13:04:48:
This is exactly why I do not read any of his posts, I have easily trained myself to just go right over without reading a single word and I think everyone else should too, rather than let one person upset the balance of the forum.

This explains so much about you Daney ... Now I know why I've been posting the same thing 1000's of times and still have to do it another 1000 times ...

And this Forum has no balance, republicommunists outnumber the sane by 9 to 1. Atleast 9 to 1.
The added problem is, being a biker forum its dominated by male mostly non immigrant population, and being a small cruiser forum, its dominated by older people ... that group is heavily republican even among the ones that are not ...
So its 9 to 1 republican, and the 1 that is not republican, will be more republican than the average general population. No balance, and none ever possible on a bike forum.

I didn't read what he wrote, partly out of respect for the women in my life and partly because there is no benefit to reading that kind of hate filled spew.

We all know who he really is and there is no point in trying to change someone who hides behind an alias on a web forum so the best course of action is to take the forum back by ignoring anything he posts. Eventually he might go away, maybe not, I can assure you though that I find this area much more enjoyable by making that one lttle positive change.

Hey, a closed mind always seems happy ... I guess I am happy you found happiness that way ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/24/13 at 11:12:54

I never thought I was a republican. I wonder where I changed along the way?
I remember, in high school, I took a political survey online. Mainly because I was interesting a girl who was interested in politics.
But I got Dean followed by Kerry as "who I should vote for".
I don't know why Dean dropped out. I mean, I know, but I don't understand. I liked him (at the time).

--Steve

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #33 - 07/24/13 at 11:15:59

I think you'll find the bigger issue is the relatively high population of veterans, active duty or useful civil service employees (police, fire, rescue, medical personnel) in the motorcycling community. Which has traditionally been for working class members of society, the dominant role played now by weekend pretenders is a relatively new phenomenon.

On the whole, while the hard core rider lifestyle is predominantly white, any rider can earn their way into the brotherhood. There are riding associations for people of any color, creed or orientation, so if somebody has issues with one of the hardline groups, they do have options.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #34 - 07/24/13 at 11:24:47

srinath wrote on 07/24/13 at 09:45:24:
This is exactly why I do not read any of his posts, I have easily trained myself to just go right over without reading a single word and I think everyone else should too, rather than let one person upset the balance of the forum.

This explains so much about you Daney ... Now I know why I've been posting the same thing 1000's of times and still have to do it another 1000 times ...

No, I read all your posts, it's just that you are wrong 1000's of times and will still be wrong when you repeat it 1000 more times.  Wink

My post count is 90% you. The difference is you don't cross the line into perverse, barbaric, hate that many of us have experienced from another member.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #35 - 07/24/13 at 11:34:16

[quote author=6B6A7176796C70180 link=1374516732/30#31 date=1374684324]Dane Allen wrote on 07/23/13 at 13:04:48:
Hey, a closed mind always seems happy ... I guess I am happy you found happiness that way ...
Cool.
Srinath.

Being subjected to hate does not mean you have an open mind. How you combat hate and bigotry is to:
1. Shine the the of day upon it for all to see.
2. Do not give it a platform to propagate or any avenue to legitimacy.

I am happy and seem to be able to enjoy this forum now more than others because I can separate the hate from the good parts. You don't spew hate (except for Mormons, job creators and Asspciated Press Wink) I can assure you that I am better off by not reading what dispicable and mysoginistic this he wrote about someone else's daughter. My mind is open but not soo much that all the trash blows in.

You and I have found a way to be polar opposite and, yet, to discuss the issues. I would never on my worst day mention your boy or wife, even in a passing comment. That is the difference, and it is a huge one.

« Last Edit: 07/24/13 at 16:16:35 by Dane Allen »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/24/13 at 15:23:51

Another issue to consider and the Savage bike itself.

I traded mine in for a BMW. (sometimes I really miss it.....) The BMW forum site limits political talk a great deal, but when the topic comes up, the conservative ideology is represented to a greater degree than it is on here. There is also far less libertarian representation.  Despite Sri complaint, he is not outnumbered 9-1 on SuzukiSavage.com as a whole. In fact, if anything, it's the opposite. At least it was when I first started on here.

Why the difference between the BMW site and the Savage site? is it the price of the bike? is it the age of the typical owner? what are the differences between BMW Oilhead owners and Savage Thumpers owners?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 07/25/13 at 07:02:38

WebsterMark wrote on 07/24/13 at 15:23:51:
Another issue to consider and the Savage bike itself.

I traded mine in for a BMW. (sometimes I really miss it.....) The BMW forum site limits political talk a great deal, but when the topic comes up, the conservative ideology is represented to a greater degree than it is on here. There is also far less libertarian representation.  Despite Sri complaint, he is not outnumbered 9-1 on SuzukiSavage.com as a whole. In fact, if anything, it's the opposite. At least it was when I first started on here.

Why the difference between the BMW site and the Savage site? is it the price of the bike? is it the age of the typical owner? what are the differences between BMW Oilhead owners and Savage Thumpers owners?

Every bike forum including the ones I am admin of are heavily republican. Basically the more white older male dominated, the more republican it is ... Its not exactly 9 to 1, ... maybe 8.5:1. And webby you were never outnumbered as far as I know, you just had less active posters on your side.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 07/25/13 at 18:57:41

You've not been on here as long as me. In the beginning, I was alone. The first time I said something conservative, I got blasted.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 07/25/13 at 19:45:37

The first time I said something conservative, I got blasted.

...and the trend continues.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #40 - 07/25/13 at 20:18:27

WebsterMark wrote on 07/25/13 at 18:57:41:
You've not been on here as long as me. In the beginning, I was alone.

You haven't been here as long as me, Star, JOG, Jerry, WD,... and a host of others...
...and you were never alone...  at not as a Republican...
It's just that often, no one, even on your side, agrees with you...
Or they don't agree with the way you argue your point...
Jerry originated this place... and he's a Republican...
He kinda' quit posting when you arrived... (mostly, because you arrived)...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #41 - 07/25/13 at 20:35:05

Grin Smack dab on.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #42 - 07/25/13 at 21:41:19

Hmm,, & I thot it was on account O me,, I feel better now,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #43 - 07/25/13 at 23:16:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/25/13 at 21:41:19:
Hmm,, & I thot it was on account O me,, I feel better now,,

Grin Grin Grin...
If it was you, JOG,... he'd a quit before he started...

You my friend... are always contrary... but, never disagreeable...
.. and I do believe that is impossible...
You'll have to teach me that trick someday...
Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #44 - 07/25/13 at 23:20:27

Well,, actually, no, I dont see that happening,, Im sure it would be a great challenge for me, & I believe I could do it, Im just not able to envision a reason why I would ever teach others to compete with me,,

there,, see how that works? Smiley

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 12:53:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trayvon statistics based on this site

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.