Send Topic Print
Ian R Crane (Read 7 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ian R Crane
07/22/13 at 08:21:44

I just stumbled across this guy a coupla days ago.. He has amazing insight & knowledge. He makes reference to Perkins & his "job" with the globalists. He straight up Tells us the mess in the Gulf was intentional, but not why, Tho, as former oil field, I was stunned when I heard the chain of events. Absolutely unjustifiable things.
Series of 3 clips, 1 short, 2 long, as always, I dont sit & watch, I turn it on, piddle, go to sleep maybe,, run it back to where I crapped out, listen a while,, may take me a day to listen to an hours worth of it,, but, the condition of the EU is in this, he runs clips of others talking, including
Farage, who absolutely lights up the room when he starts in on the creeps & criminals running the show over there, he is a delight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_236245&feature=iv&src_v...

clips were posted on 2011. In there he predicts less than 2 years B4 collapses start. Well,, predictions, especially predictions about the Future,are hard to make & get right. The outcome is, imo, pretty obvious. Whats hard to see is just When. The Euro cant survive, IMO, I dont think it was intended to, but, thats another days crud,,
WE are in trouble, the world is in trouble, the debts are mounting,
AND its all by design,
AND, the debts arent OWed by the taxpayers,, screw that, The people who its actually Owed to already own nearly everything,, they wont lose a house when the debt gets thrown in the trash.

Iceland is on the road to recovery. look how they did it. they even JAILED some bankers! Some ran away & hid in other countries,
Thats what America needs to do, tell them to hang it in their ear, then go to work arresting the Jamie Dimons of the world.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 16:46:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ian R Crane

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.