Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Another Government Lie Bites the Dust (Read 229 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Another Government Lie Bites the Dust
Reply #15 - 07/19/13 at 20:36:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 20:18:50:
If I had a wound in my throat so severe I couldnt talk?? Guess where my hands would be,,

They would be up in the air and in front of me, showing I dont have a gun so the guys with the red dot on my forehead dont turn it into scrambled eggs like they did my brother ?

You would put it in your pocket ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 07/19/13 at 23:34:59

Do you geniuses believe that a govn't clever enough to conceal 911, and the Boston marathon,.. (not to mention aliens, and Bilderberg's)... would overlook the fact a mute man can write?...
Even Webster wouldn't go there... Grin...

Web,.. now's your chance... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #17 - 07/20/13 at 05:36:11

Serowbot wrote on 07/19/13 at 23:34:59:
Do you geniuses believe that a govn't clever enough to conceal 911, and the Boston marathon,.. (not to mention aliens, and Bilderberg's)... would overlook the fact a mute man can write?...
Even Webster wouldn't go there... Grin...

Web,.. now's your chance... Huh...
I don't believe that the government was able to cover up their involvement in 9/11 or the Boston bombing. The made too many glaring mistakes. One being coming up with the lie about not being able to talk when arrested because of a throat wound.Thinking persons immediately thought that he still would be able to write.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #18 - 07/20/13 at 05:37:46

srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 20:36:36:
If I had a wound in my throat so severe I couldnt talk?? Guess where my hands would be,,

They would be up in the air and in front of me, showing I dont have a gun so the guys with the red dot on my forehead dont turn it into scrambled eggs like they did my brother ?

Cool.
Srinath.

If human and in great pain, your hands would be at you throat.
You would not know about the laser beam on your forehead.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #19 - 07/20/13 at 05:42:55

srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 19:58:15:
... sorry that's just what I am ...

Cool.
Srinath.

Out of context... but such a true statement never before uttered by the false bigot labeling Srinath! Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Smiley

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #20 - 07/20/13 at 12:04:56

JOG, have you considered that there might be a government coverup concerning the Zimmerman incident?....just say'n. Huh

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 07/20/13 at 12:38:25

well,, the prosecutor did remove pics from trays phone in order to keep from painting tray as a thug,, but thats the extent of it imo..now, are they usiung to sow as much racial discord as they can? sure seem to be.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #22 - 07/20/13 at 13:24:17

Who from any point of view would want to sow racial discord? It would benifit no one.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/20/13 at 14:01:01

absolutely incorrect. the goobs have set up as many executive orders to allow for declaration of martial law as they need, they want the guns. get some good riots goin,, declare martial law,, party? i dont think it really matters. its the lefts part in the play to be big time anti-gun, so, i really expect the "big event" that drives the call to take arms away to come while bubs are in charge,

whuuuu? you say,,,

because it goes against everything they SAY they believe in,

SOOO, everybody KNOWS the ONLY POSSIBLE WAY they would EVER even consider it is,, because it just became absolutely necessary for the safety of the masses..

just like these wars we just cant seem to not be in,,, its really against the lefts platform to be pursuing war, soi, obviously, since its not something they want to do, the only reason we are still there is because we just have no options,,, bull puckey.. but,, not seein the protests from the peacenick lefties, are we?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 07/22/13 at 07:33:30

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/20/13 at 05:37:46:
srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 20:36:36:

Cool.
Srinath.

If human and in great pain, your hands would be at you throat.
You would not know about the laser beam on your forehead.

He knows of the laser beams, he's been shot @ and probably has been seeing red dots for hours. I'd disagree he wont know of it. And that isn't 1 red dot ... its probably several ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #25 - 07/22/13 at 08:45:50

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 07:33:30:
He knows of the laser beams, he's been shot @ and probably has been seeing red dots for hours. I'd disagree he wont know of it. And that isn't 1 red dot ... its probably several ...

Cool.
Srinath.

And how is he able to see a laser reflection on his fore head????? What's that???? You are going to throw a tantrum again and say that is another bigoted statement because you really don't know the definition of the word bigot, but will search online, see that it is an insult, copy and post the definition and still not realize that it has no reference to anything I have ever said....but you know that I don't like to be falsely accused of such a vile thing and being a nasty azz hole that you are, any insult will do because after all insulting is your true motive and that is what stimulates your pleasure mush area of your little brain thing located in some dark crevice of your soul. So name calling without cause it will be for the small minded person that goes by the handle of "cool srinath".

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/22/13 at 09:19:16

Starlifter wrote on 07/20/13 at 13:24:17:
Who from any point of view would want to sow racial discord? It would benifit no one.

Then why did "race" become such an issue in this case and yet no one heard of Marley Lion?

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 07/22/13 at 10:35:29

Paraquat wrote on 07/22/13 at 09:19:16:
Starlifter wrote on 07/20/13 at 13:24:17:

Then why did "race" become such an issue in this case and yet no one heard of Marley Lion?

--Steve

Cos the 4 crooks that shot him had rap sheets 25 pages long between themselves and they obtained guns quite easily cos SC believes in handing them out to anyone/everyone and there is no reason for that to get out, so its being quashed by SC and the NRA ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 07/22/13 at 10:40:55

This is the story - and none of these 4 should have ever allowed within 10 ft of anything bigger than a popsicle stick, let alone a gun ...

Ryan Deleston (alleged trigger man)

Deleston is charged with murder, use of a weapon in a violent crime, attempted armed robbery, and possession of a weapon with an obliterated serial number. He's no stranger to law enforcement officials. His SLED rap sheet is a half-dozen pages long and includes charges related to drug possession, drug distribution, simple assault and resisting arrest. Mullen said 30-year-old Deleston was arrested as he exited a CARTA bus on Monday, July 30, 2012.

According to an affidavit, Deleston said he and another suspect passed the gun considerd to be the murder weapon back and forth in preparation for an attempted armed robbery of Marley Lion.

Officials with the Charleston Police Department say with the help of the ATF, they were able to purchase a gun from Deleston -- a gun with a missing serial number that SLED said was the murder weapon.

Julius Brown (second time he's been charged w/ murder)

32-year-old Julius Brown is charged with obstruction of justice, murder and attempted armed robbery. Julius Brown was arrested on White Oak Drive on Monday, July 30, 2012. Investigators say Julius Brown provided a false alibi for Ryan Deleston.

A search of the South Carolina sex offender database reveals Julius Brown was convicted in 2004 of criminal sexual conduct with a 16-year-old female. He was also charged in 2004 for the 2000 murder of 23-year-old Atiyaa Manley. That charge was dismissed. Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett Wilson says the case was thrown out because the only witness died.

Brian Rivers (previous conviction for armed robbery)

27-year-old Bryan Rivers is facing charges of murder, attempted armed robbery and possession of a weapon with an obliterated serial number. Rivers' rap sheet is just as long as Deleston's. He has previous convictions of assault and battery, robbery and drug possession. Rivers was arrested on White Oak Drive Monday, July 30, 2012.

According to an affidavit, Ryan Deleston said he and Rivers passed the gun back and forth in preparation for an attempted armed robbery of Lion.

George Brown (only suspect not charged with murder)

The arrest of 27-year-old George Brown makes the fourth in the investigation. He is charged with accessory after the fact of murder and possession of a handgun with an obliterated serial number.

Brown has a much smaller criminal file than the others charged in the case. He has a previous conviction for a simple assault charge. In 2010 he was found shot several times in the driveway of a home in the Ponderosa subdivision, and investigators say his shooting may have been connected to his witnessing the 2008 murder of Shawn Michael Porter. The suspect in that case was found not guilty.

Sources: Charleston Police Department, Ninth Circuit Solicitor's Office, Charleston County Court Records

No background checks, no registration, no rifling, no nothing = criminals will send their non criminal friend to buy a gun ...

When guns are sold freely, criminals will always have guns ... that we know ...
What we are being told is ... if we had background checks criminals will never go through background checks ... and use a straw buyer (I guess) ...
Maybe we nail the straw buyer when a gun he bought turns up in a crime ...
Then when there are no straw buyers, there may be no guns in criminal hands.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 07/22/13 at 17:11:47

Well,, there may be fewer, S, but, I think it would be hard to believe crims wont get guns..Heck,, hang out at the gun shop, see who is buyin, follow them home,, bad guys WILL get guns. Its not hard to make a little single shot or even buy a black powder kit & use that to force someone to open their gun safe. No BG check on black powder gun kits, not considered a firearm,, IDK why, dang sure pop a hole in a guy,, just, accept as fact that bad guys will get guns, but, like robbers break into houses, they dont USUALLY go for the ones with bars on windows, bad guys will get guns, but, maybe, like you say, eliminate the strawman buyr=ers & maybe there will be fewer of them with guns, couple that with more good guys with guns & that = lower crime

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 18:26:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Another Government Lie Bites the Dust

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.