Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Of Course the applications were dealt with fairly (Read 191 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Of Course the applications were dealt with fai
Reply #30 - 07/22/13 at 07:26:56

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/20/13 at 13:23:24:
srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 21:02:13:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 20:52:41:
How extreme,, explain what a bigot is,

Quick grab from yahoo -

Bias gives preferential treatment. Bigotry is an act of hate. Having prejudiced thoughts is natural, but when acted upon in the form of bias or bigotry, they change into something that needs to be controlled. People need to understand the difference between the three if progress is to be made, but we also need to understand that all three are immutable attributes of being human.

Cool.
Srinath.
So you are quick to place a label on someone, then when asked for the definition, you have to search for it. I bet you are so shallow that the irony of that escapes you.

This is classic JOG and now your plan of attack ... I posted my definition before ... I went to yahoo to put it in proper dictionaty terms - and you promptly call me shallow ... your prejudice really ratdog is your problem and its a reflection of who you are and how you were raised.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #31 - 07/22/13 at 08:34:53

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 07:26:56:
This is classic JOG and now your plan of attack ... I posted my definition before ... I went to yahoo to put it in proper dictionaty terms - and you promptly call me shallow ... your prejudice really ratdog is your problem and its a reflection of who you are and how you were raised.

Cool.
Srinath.

You still have posted nothing I ever said that was prejudice and you never will because I have not said anything that was prejudice and I never will. For you to make such an accusation on a public forum display a personal characteristic that can be accurately defined as azzholiness. That is not prejudging,  that is judging after the fact.
I will point this out on Suzuki.com from now until you apologize, or disappear from this forum. That is a promise.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 07/22/13 at 10:33:12

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/22/13 at 08:34:53:

Cool.
Srinath.

You still have posted nothing I ever said that was prejudice and you never will because I have not said anything that was prejudice and I never will. For you to make such an accusation on a public forum display a personal characteristic that can be accurately defined as azzholiness. That is not prejudging,  that is judging after the fact.
I will point this out on Suzuki.com from now until you apologize, or disappear from this forum. That is a promise.

Proof - why didn't you ask -

OK here -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you reference a slang dictionary to give your insult some kind of legitimacy……  <- Ratdiogwillie

you are defined as a neocon troll that supports the Bu$h Administration's heavily propagandized 9/11 fairytale. <- Ratdogwillie

I am not mentally lazy like you <- Ratdogwillie

I regard you and those that refuse to examine the lame official 9/11 story the same as the Tories of the Revolutionary War era. It is people such as you that allow and give legitimacy to the continuing rape of the Constitution and the advancement of tyranny.  <- Ratdogwillie

Somebody should have long ago pointed out to you, that you come across as a smartazz fourteen year old child that believes he knows it all and blindly wallows in his arrogance's.  <- Ratdogwillie

You truly are a sorry example of the human race. <- Ratdogwillie

a personal characteristic that can be accurately defined as azzholiness <- Ratdogwillie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #33 - 07/22/13 at 12:04:46

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 10:33:12:

Cool.
Srinath.

OK here -

So you reference a slang dictionary to give your insult some kind of legitimacy……  <- Ratdiogwillie

you are defined as a neocon troll that supports the Bu$h Administration's heavily propagandized 9/11 fairytale. <- Ratdogwillie

I regard you and those that refuse to examine the lame official 9/11 story the same as the Tories of the Revolutionary War era. It is people such as you that allow and give legitimacy to the continuing rape of the Constitution and the advancement of tyranny.  <- Ratdogwillie

Somebody should have long ago pointed out to you, that you come across as a smartazz fourteen year old child that believes he knows it all and blindly wallows in his arrogance's.  <- Ratdogwillie

a personal characteristic that can be accurately defined as azzholiness <- Ratdogwillie

Cool.
Srinath.

Nothing discriminatory.....just describing you as a person' not a group or race.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 07/22/13 at 12:10:29

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:04:46:
srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 10:33:12:

Cool.
Srinath.

OK here -

Cool.
Srinath.

Nothing discriminatory.....just describing you as a person' not a group or race.

I think you might want to ask the person you are discriminating against whether it was discriminatory or judgemental ...

The classic case of when you on a bike get hit by a truck or something and the tell the cops ... I hardly touched him, I heard or felt nothing ... and turns out they had the kids screaming, the radio blaring and putting on make up and eating ...

Discrimination often feels good to everyone but the victim, as does an accident.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #35 - 07/22/13 at 12:22:50

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:10:29:
Discrimination often feels good to everyone but the victim, as does an accident.

Cool.
Srinath.

After several PM's from the thinking persons at Suzuki.com, I now know how others feel. Thanks guys for the kind words of support and understanding. Yes, I did hate being falsely accused of something so vile. I haven't been here long enough to realize just how poorly you all feel about Srinath. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that despises him and thinks he is the biggest azz hole on the forum.
I appreciate all the kind words!
Thanks again! Wink

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 07/22/13 at 12:26:43

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:22:50:

Cool.
Srinath.

After several PM's from the thinking persons at Suzuki.com, I now know how others feel. Thanks guys for the kind words of support and understanding. Yes, I did hate being falsely accused of something so vile. I haven't been here long enough to realize just how poorly you all feel about Srinath. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that despises him and thinks he is the biggest azz hole on the forum.
Thanks again! Wink

Yes 9 out of 10 will take your side regardless of what you say ... we all know that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #37 - 07/22/13 at 12:38:35

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:26:43:

Cool.
Srinath.

Thanks again! Wink

Yes 9 out of 10 will take your side regardless of what you say ... we all know that.

Cool.
Srinath.

Thankfully they know you better than I did! Now I will just take whatever you say as merely BS riding on a gust of cyber wind. Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 07/22/13 at 12:54:58

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:38:35:
srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:26:43:

Cool.
Srinath.

Thanks again! Wink

Cool.
Srinath.

Thankfully they know you better than I did! Now I will just take whatever you say as merely BS riding on a gust of cyber wind. Grin

Atleast I dont have to say it in 50 posts before I "get it".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #39 - 07/22/13 at 13:01:07

I'm so happy for you! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #40 - 07/26/13 at 19:22:18

I've met Sri and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Very intelligent and knows motorcycles inside and out. We disagree a lot on the forum but we don't let that bother our friendship. Every time we get a chance to meet I look forward to it. I would love to meet any of you guys and your opinion of guns or Zimmerman, whether you're democrat or republican, none of that would matter to me.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #41 - 07/26/13 at 19:39:33

Midnightrider wrote on 07/26/13 at 19:22:18:
I've met Sri and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Very intelligent and knows motorcycles inside and out. We disagree a lot on the forum but we don't let that bother our friendship. Every time we get a chance to meet I look forward to it. I would love to meet any of you guys and your opinion of guns or Zimmerman, whether you're democrat or republican, none of that would matter to me.
If you ever get to my neck of the woods, please feel free to stop by!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/18/24 at 04:39:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Of Course the applications were dealt with fairly

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.