Send Topic Print
The Scripted Media (Read 258 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The Scripted Media
Reply #30 - 07/19/13 at 07:17:51

Trayvons hands indicated a fight, zims face was flat, head busted open in back, shirt said, I was worn by the one on top
FORENSIC EVIDENCE
AND there were witnesses who saw a man pacing, not doctoring a crime scene after, immediately after, the shot,m
It wasnt SYG, it was self defense,
a man on his back isnt able to retreat,
Im done, you have been schooled, accept the facts Ive handed you OR, you go read transcripts & come back with something else, BUT, If you could do that, you would have & Zim would have been found guilty,
accept reality for a while, shock everyone, see the facts & not ytour agenda

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 07/19/13 at 07:23:58

3 witnesses also saw Zimmy on top.
You cant "pace" onto a guy's hands making it look like he grabbed you huh ?
It was SYG ... which was why he was allowed to walk out of the police statement after giving a statement.
Then the big $$$ lawyers decided to plead self defence.
You have handed me some possible facts ... much like the IRS story.
No one has all of the facts for the zimmy case except Zimmy and Tray (maybe) and Zimmy isn't talking cos he's likely to go to jail if he did, and tray isn't talking cos he's dead.

And when a defendent doesn't take the stand guess what is the reason ?
Yea.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 07/19/13 at 08:13:19

allright, zim got away with murder,, ytoure right, the crime scene people are wrong, jury, wrong, everyone there, wrong, youre righht

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 07/19/13 at 08:28:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:13:19:
allright, zim got away with murder,, ytoure right, the crime scene people are wrong, jury, wrong, everyone there, wrong, youre righht

I didn't say that either ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 07/19/13 at 08:40:10

REally? Then what are you saying? I thot Zim was guilty in your eyes,if not, whats all this about?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 07/19/13 at 10:56:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:40:10:
REally? Then what are you saying? I thot Zim was guilty in your eyes,if not, whats all this about?

I am saying too much stuff has been hidden from us in the trial (mostly against zimmy - as in tray smoking weed), too much has been contaminated by sloppy police work almost all in favor for zimmy and too much has not been collected at all again all in favor of zimmy.
Plus Zimmy is in the advantageous position of He said, he's dead plus several 100's of 1000's for his defence when the prosecution has to use the tiniest of budgets provided by a govt that has cut everything to the bone and 1/2 way through it.

Advantage Zimmy all around ... no wonder he walked away scott free.
Not saying guilty or not - but dont push something as fact ... too much missing for any of it to be fact.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #36 - 07/19/13 at 13:55:24

srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:23:58:
Yea.
Cool.
Srinath.

Usually, it is because the prosecution has such a bad case that testifying will only hurt the innocent and help the state. Like it or not, this should have never on to trial. Tragedy? Yes. Zimmerman guilty of a crime? No.

What is interesting is the 500 plus African Americans killed in Chicago during this whole process and no one talks about that as some sort of outrage. Probably because no political points can be gained from it.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 07/19/13 at 14:03:07

Dane Allen wrote on 07/19/13 at 13:55:24:
srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:23:58:
Yea.
Cool.
Srinath.

Usually, it is because the prosecution has such a bad case that testifying will only hurt the innocent and help the state. Like it or not, this should have never on to trial. Tragedy? Yes. Zimmerman guilty of a crime? No.

Or he's hiding something ... and behind the high $$$$ lawyers he can tell them what he wants and get them to say it instead of saying it himself.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 07/19/13 at 15:02:44

Its pretty rare a defendant takes the stand, usually, IF they do, its against their counsel's advice,

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 07/19/13 at 18:36:51

Zippy's father, a retired judge..big shot string puller. Embarrassed police dept. wanting an acquittal, lying on the stand to make Zippy look oh so 'not guilty', softening the events of their total botching of the case, the evidence, and their total incompetence as LEO's. The parade of paid witnesses, experts, know nothings and liars, hundreds of thousands of dollars pouring in for well over a year for Zippy's defense fund, all white women jury of his peers..ha..ha......sure he's innocent, uh huh, riiiight. Just like old OJ and that woman who murdered her baby down there, carried it around in her trunk until it started to rot, then tossed it into a swamp...yup'er, all innocent as lambs.

Courts, judges, lawyers, fake and ridiculous law suits, false arrests, police beatings, money, liars, incompetence, the legal system in general?....rotten to the core.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #40 - 07/21/13 at 13:03:26

Dane they just made carry legal in Chicago. It will be interesting to see if crime rate drops.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 07/21/13 at 15:39:02

Midnightrider wrote on 07/21/13 at 13:03:26:
Dane they just made carry legal in Chicago. It will be interesting to see if crime rate drops.

Interesting will be how far & how fast.. Its GONNA drop. May see a short period of increase, but, in a year, its gonna be Down,,
Lets see if surrounding areas see an increase, as per S's beliefs

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 07/22/13 at 08:25:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/13 at 15:39:02:
Midnightrider wrote on 07/21/13 at 13:03:26:

Interesting will be how far & how fast.. Its GONNA drop.

And whatever else the actual data is, it will be made to fit this theory ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #43 - 07/22/13 at 08:53:10

[quote author=3233282F203529410 link=1374002920/30#42 date=1374506743]justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/13 at 15:39:02:
And whatever else the actual data is, it will be made to fit this theory ...
Cool.
Srinath.

You should know about that. You who post definitions of the word bigot into conversations that have no reference to anything that I have ever said.

What's that???? You are going to throw a tantrum again and say that is another bigoted statement because you really don't know the definition of the word bigot, but will search online, see that it is an insult, copy and post the definition and still not realize that it has no reference to anything I have ever said....but you know that I don't like to be falsely accused of such a vile thing and being a nasty azz hole that you are, any insult will do because after all insulting is your true motive and that is what stimulates your pleasure mush area of your little brain thing located in some dark crevice of your soul. So name calling without cause it will be for the small minded person that goes by the handle of "cool srinath".

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 07/22/13 at 09:04:47

Ahhh,, so NOW FBI stats are rigged by the same government that wants to take guns away from us to show having guns decreases crime, which justifies them, OF Course thats a sane argument,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/18/24 at 14:04:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Scripted Media

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.