Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
"This is for Trayvon" has started... (Read 681 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: "This is for Trayvon" has started...
Reply #90 - 07/30/13 at 15:34:44

srinath wrote on 07/30/13 at 07:30:32:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/29/13 at 14:17:09:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/13 at 12:01:07:
srinath wrote on 07/29/13 at 08:16:29:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/13 at 07:40:55:
Ohh, so, it didnt happen? Youre seriously pissin me off, drive by slams, nothing but slams,
If its from The Great S, accept it, as if it were LiLo twitter feed! Ohh yea! Piss off or make apoint.,

Yea much like the IRS refund of 46 million to 23000 illegal aliens in 1 atlanta house, and the gun in betty lou's handbag, this is made up sheite, or there is something omitted in this stack that makes it not credible ... what is there to say, you guys specalize in incomplete news ...
I love cici's pizza so much, over the weekend I ate so much there and now I weigh 235 lb.
Worse yet, there was aguy nex to me there that was binging so bad, he weighed 400 lb minimum.

Made up crap, and incomplete crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

\
Hey,, Enough of that, I , Unlike YOU, admitted taht was bogus once it became obvious.

Easy now, his victories are very few and very far inbetween and this is all he has right now.

But after admitting it, you keep posting more and more bogus crap ...

Seriously man, JOG and Dane ... you really have to get a room ...

Your side outnumbers me 10+ to 1. And yet all you post is bogus crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

Somewhere in the night a shot rings out.
BANG!!!
Messenger: "Owww, I've been shot!!!"
Dane: "Yeah, he does that, it's not your fault."  Sad
Messenger: "I just deliver the message, I don't write it..."
Dane: "Yeah, I know, sorry man."
Messenger: "Why...not...just...go after...the...message... :'(
Dane: "You will be remembered!!"  Cheesy

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #91 - 07/31/13 at 06:57:51

Dane Allen wrote on 07/30/13 at 15:34:44:
Messenger: "Why...not...just...go after...the...message... :'(
Dane: "You will be remembered!!"  Cheesy

Daney, Daney, Daney, that's cos the message is made up daney, by the messenger.
The messenger has only admitted it in 2 cases ...
That was the whole point of bringing up the 2 cases as an example ...
So yea, I am going after the message - Its a LIE. OK, And Made up by the messenger.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #92 - 07/31/13 at 07:36:39

So,, How Did that shirt manage to look like there was a gap? Why dont you tell US what happened. Just how did it all work out,,

Why after so many minutes after the 9/11 call, did the altercation happen so close to Zims truck? TM had had ample time to be MUCH further down the road,, Did TM double back or did Zim drag him?
You explain how the scene came to be what it was.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #93 - 07/31/13 at 07:44:22

And JOG, you only know what was left undestroyed if it was even collected, and EMT's first treated Zimmy and we only know what Zimmy and the incompetent cops did and once the cops let him go after making the statement, that was it, there was no more "looking for evidence".

To be honest, I dont expect you to understand any of this ...

The worst kind of discrimination is usually perpetrated by those who are doing it for "their own good" ... zimmy the wannabe cop shot TM to "help society" and the cops agreed, and that was the end of the trail for anything remotely resembling justice.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #94 - 07/31/13 at 21:05:22

Sri is a good friend of mine even though we often disagree on the forum It doesn't interfere with our friendship. The remarks about CiCi's restaurant was probably meant for me, its a pizza place we both frequent. He's forgotten  more about motorcycles than I ever knew. He came to America and did everything by the book to become a citizen. He's done a fantastic job raising an autistic child, he has a lovely wife and family. If you guys knew him like I did you would change your opinion. He hasn't been into American politics as long as we have. Maybe some of his comments are off the wall but he hasn't lived here as long as the rest of us.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #95 - 07/31/13 at 21:26:15

Sri they claim the American justice system is the best in the world but its a long ways from being perfect. We have too many lawyers willing to do anything to get work. I love the law in England where if you sue someone and you lose you pay their court cost and lawyer bill. Someone could sue me and I would lose everything just to pay the lawyer bill even though I'm innocent. I wish we could get something similar here but it will never happen because of the crooked lawyers. The OJ case proved if you were rich and famous you could get away with murder. All we can do now is accept the jury and judges decision and get on with our lives. We can vote the judges out the next election or in a terrible injustice like the one I brought up about the judge needing drug tested we got her fired but I think her and that Marshall should have served time for destroying innocent peoples lives.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #96 - 08/01/13 at 07:55:28

My CiCi's comments are meant for anyone who posts stuff without context ...
Like the 46 million in refunds sent to 23000 illegal aliens in 1 atlanta house ...
Or the Gun in Betty Petrenz's handbag in a fed court building ,and she only got probation ...

Incomplete news, have some thing hidden that makes it not "news"

Maybe Betty was a 75yr old white lady who has to take the bus cos she cant see well enough to drive ... you seriously gonna throw her in jail which you would if Betty was a 20 yr old man. Maybe the republicans did throw 75 yr olds in jail ... esplains why they lost election ... they put all their voters in jail.

Maybe the atlanta address was a mexican tax preparers address, so the refunds all came there cos the filers were sending it overseas.

If the stories are true, the fact they are incomplete implies something missing is likely to deflate it.

AKA ... I was almost 235 lb before I went into CiCi's ...
I ate @ CiCi's ... which was so bloody good, I ate for 1 hr lots of pizza etc.
I walk out and I weigh 235 lb ...

If you omit the first sentence, it seems to indicate I got to 235 from a much smaller number from eating 1 afternoon @ cici's.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #97 - 08/01/13 at 16:32:11

srinath wrote on 08/01/13 at 07:55:28:
My CiCi's comments are meant for anyone who posts stuff without context ...
Like the 46 million in refunds sent to 23000 illegal aliens in 1 atlanta house ...
Or the Gun in Betty Petrenz's handbag in a fed court building ,and she only got probation ...

Incomplete news, have some thing hidden that makes it not "news"

Maybe Betty was a 75yr old white lady who has to take the bus cos she cant see well enough to drive ... you seriously gonna throw her in jail which you would if Betty was a 20 yr old man. Maybe the republicans did throw 75 yr olds in jail ... esplains why they lost election ... they put all their voters in jail.

Maybe the atlanta address was a mexican tax preparers address, so the refunds all came there cos the filers were sending it overseas.

If the stories are true, the fact they are incomplete implies something missing is likely to deflate it.

AKA ... I was almost 235 lb before I went into CiCi's ...
I ate @ CiCi's ... which was so bloody good, I ate for 1 hr lots of pizza etc.
I walk out and I weigh 235 lb ...

If you omit the first sentence, it seems to indicate I got to 235 from a much smaller number from eating 1 afternoon @ cici's.

Cool.
Srinath.

Yep, right there in the Constitution, 75 year old ladies are exempt from federal law.  I have a scar on my left hand from a shard of glass that cut me when I was ten so all laws involving wetlands don't apply to me. I know a guy who has a birth mark on his forearm so he is able to record and replay baseball games WITHOUT the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

« Last Edit: 08/02/13 at 07:59:41 by Dane Allen »  

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #98 - 08/01/13 at 20:31:06

Midnightrider wrote on 07/31/13 at 21:26:15:
Sri they claim the American justice system is the best in the world but its a long ways from being perfect. We have too many lawyers willing to do anything to get work. I love the law in England where if you sue someone and you lose you pay their court cost and lawyer bill. Someone could sue me and I would lose everything just to pay the lawyer bill even though I'm innocent. I wish we could get something similar here but it will never happen because of the crooked lawyers. The OJ case proved if you were rich and famous you could get away with murder. All we can do now is accept the jury and judges decision and get on with our lives. We can vote the judges out the next election or in a terrible injustice like the one I brought up about the judge needing drug tested we got her fired but I think her and that Marshall should have served time for destroying innocent peoples lives.

One of the big reasons OJ walked was, they took his blood & then put some of his blood at the scene so they could "Find it".. Just so happens that a VERY careful analysis of that blood showed traces of the preservative( youve seen that stuff in the tube they take blood in?) that is in the test tube the collect the sample in IN the blood "found" at the scene.. That = prosecutorial misconduct, so,, that made hangin him real hard..

Thats what Ive heard, havent botherd to see if I could prove or disprove it, cuz I really dont care,, Now, how the Fed works,, thats something I DO care about & Have spent many hours researching,,not "developing an opinion based on what Ive heard"

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 02:43:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "This is for Trayvon" has started...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.