Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
"This is for Trayvon" has started... (Read 681 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: "This is for Trayvon" has started...
Reply #75 - 07/23/13 at 10:11:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/13 at 09:29:35:
Theres more to evidence than cigarette butts behind a trash can,, theres a new link up, w/ questions & facts not widely distributed. YOu can believe the cops handed him a free pass if you want. You can believe he is a racist,, evidence says otherwise, In MY Opinion, ymmv,

The evidence as exists collected by cops who let him walk you mean ?
I see new link ... dlas.org ... yea pardon me ... I am too busy with dailycaller, klink.com and katenews2day.com ... not to mention Lindsay Lohan's twitter feed.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #76 - 07/23/13 at 10:46:17

If you wont give it a chance, thenb, Im done,m YOull believe as you choose, youll dismiss evidence that doesnt fit your preconceived ideas,,
I called the right verdict b4 the trial. You disagree,, Im done,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #77 - 07/28/13 at 16:05:02

I thought Zimmerman was a pure racist but if you read all the things he' done to help people out including black people he wasn't a bad person. He didn't celebrate when they announced the verdict, he knew he made a mistake that he will have to live with the rest of his life. Obama , Jesse and Al want him tried for a hate crime but when the truth comes out there's no way a jury would convict him unless the jury was all black. The government wont bother the New Black Panthers who put out a $10,000 dollar bounty on him. They're the ones that should be tried for hate crimes but it will never happen.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #78 - 07/28/13 at 16:43:37

Hey "cool", follow the money. I know, I know, you are so much more attuned than most folk, you know as fact, what you already believe. You have the ability to discern the fact, from fiction, of any reporting, and know the hearts of any political hack.
Close-mindedness gives you a chuckle, as you have a hard time understanding why anybody can't see the obvious as you......

I get a special kick of how you give pet names to news stations you find suspect, like FAUX news.
Can you enlighten me to just how in the hell FOX news, etc, ever got a foot in the door? Do you suppose all those "ditto heads" didn't feel represented in the mainstream news media, or maybe some even welcomed a different perspective than the hand feeding of those big 3 networks and its affiliates?
Of course we know they are just plain wrong in their beliefs, huh.

Do you suppose Madison Avenue saw the viable market to advertising that was not being mined on those other outlets?

I wonder then....if that works for the "mind-numb robots" @ Fox, etc, do you think its possible those big 3 networks know the stories its "followers" like, and use it to report, so they can keep their advertising dollars rolling in?

Your an odd one, to say the least, you preach as one reports of injustices around the world, how power robs freedoms and dictates person-hood, how intolerance towards others is the root toxin that kills society, yet....

I wonder, do you have a good understanding of hypocrisy?  

Cool,
dawg  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #79 - 07/29/13 at 06:30:11

Shhhhh! -The Black George Zimmerman You're Not Allowed To Know About
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/black-neighborhood-watchman-kills-w...

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #80 - 07/29/13 at 07:32:38

Thanks Rat. Hadn't heard this before, but certainly not surprised that I did not. It's a big country and this kind of stuff happens. All this news does is reinforce the idea that none of us outside Sanford, FL should have ever heard the name George Zimmerman. There's a million cases of racism occurring every single day, Rev Al should have picked a better one to hang his hat on, but then again, this is the guy who backed Tawana Brawley. Not sure what his role was with the Duke lacrosse team fiasco, but wouldn't surprise me to find out he was the ring leader in that too.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #81 - 07/29/13 at 07:37:00

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/29/13 at 06:30:11:
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/black-neighborhood-watchman-kills-w...

Ooooh My god, you've exceeded the standards set for truth ... Beforeitsnews.com ... cant get better than that.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #82 - 07/29/13 at 07:40:55

Ohh, so, it didnt happen? Youre seriously pissin me off, drive by slams, nothing but slams,
If its from The Great S, accept it, as if it were LiLo twitter feed! Ohh yea! Piss off or make apoint.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #83 - 07/29/13 at 07:52:48

WebsterMark wrote on 07/29/13 at 07:32:38:
Thanks Rat. Hadn't heard this before, but certainly not surprised that I did not. It's a big country and this kind of stuff happens. All this news does is reinforce the idea that none of us outside Sanford, FL should have ever heard the name George Zimmerman. There's a million cases of racism occurring every single day, Rev Al should have picked a better one to hang his hat on, but then again, this is the guy who backed Tawana Brawley. Not sure what his role was with the Duke lacrosse team fiasco, but wouldn't surprise me to find out he was the ring leader in that too.

I've tried not to get involved with the Zimmerman/Martin discussions. The whole thing only serves those that seek to divide and conquer. The media has proven to be a tool to those means.

Those that receive their "news" from the lame stream corporate controlled propaganda mouthpieces, really should consider seeking info elsewhere. There is much more that we are not being told, than that which we are being told. That which we are being told by the corporate media is spun and distorted into an "acceptable" story before it is told.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #84 - 07/29/13 at 08:16:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/13 at 07:40:55:
Ohh, so, it didnt happen? Youre seriously pissin me off, drive by slams, nothing but slams,
If its from The Great S, accept it, as if it were LiLo twitter feed! Ohh yea! Piss off or make apoint.,

Yea much like the IRS refund of 46 million to 23000 illegal aliens in 1 atlanta house, and the gun in betty lou's handbag, this is made up sheite, or there is something omitted in this stack that makes it not credible ... what is there to say, you guys specalize in incomplete news ...
I love cici's pizza so much, over the weekend I ate so much there and now I weigh 235 lb.
Worse yet, there was aguy nex to me there that was binging so bad, he weighed 400 lb minimum.

Made up crap, and incomplete crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #85 - 07/29/13 at 08:42:57

Does anyone speak Srinath? Anyone? if so, would you interpret what he just typed into English and retype it for the rest of us so we have a clue what he's trying to say.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #86 - 07/29/13 at 08:47:38

srinath wrote on 07/29/13 at 07:37:00:
RatdogWillie wrote on 07/29/13 at 06:30:11:

Ooooh My god, you've exceeded the standards set for truth ... Beforeitsnews.com ... cant get better than that.
Cool.
Srinath.

By shooting the messenger you really aren't swaying any opinions and maybe that isn't your goal. You could at least address one of the issues in the article, you know, so you can at least phone it in.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #87 - 07/29/13 at 12:01:07

srinath wrote on 07/29/13 at 08:16:29:

Yea much like the IRS refund of 46 million to 23000 illegal aliens in 1 atlanta house, and the gun in betty lou's handbag, this is made up sheite, or there is something omitted in this stack that makes it not credible ... what is there to say, you guys specalize in incomplete news ...
I love cici's pizza so much, over the weekend I ate so much there and now I weigh 235 lb.
Worse yet, there was aguy nex to me there that was binging so bad, he weighed 400 lb minimum.

Cool.
Srinath.

\
Hey,, Enough of that, I , Unlike YOU, admitted taht was bogus once it became obvious. You hang onm to EVERY piece of crap, proven to BE crap, if it supports your agenda.

Shut your mouth about that, My batting average is AWESOME, especially compared to yours. You do "Drive By" comments, nothing in it, just shoot your mouth off, You dont put YOURSELF out there, you just run down the source w/o even addressing the CONTENT..Youre a waste of space & time,, either SAY something or dont post,

Here,, respond to this

Lets see what you have

Ben Kruidbos, Corey's former director of information technology, was fired after testifying at a pre-trial hearing on June 6 that prosecutors failed to turn over potentially embarrassing evidence extracted from Martin's cell phone to the defense, as required by evidence-sharing laws.

"We will be filing a whistleblower action in (Florida's Fourth Judicial District) Circuit Court," said Kruidbos' attorney Wesley White, himself a former prosecutor who was hired by Corey but resigned in December because he disagreed with her prosecutorial priorities. He said the suit will be filed within the next 30 days.

Corey and lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda declined to comment. A spokeswoman for Corey referred Reuters to Kruidbos' termination letter, previously made public, in which Corey's office accused him of hacking confidential information from state computers.

The six-page letter, dated July 11, charges Kruidbos with "deliberate, willful and unscrupulous actions" that make him untrustworthy and calls his questioning of de la Rionda's actions regarding the cell phone evidence "a shallow, but obvious, attempt to cloak yourself in the protection of the whistleblower law."

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #88 - 07/29/13 at 14:17:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/13 at 12:01:07:

Cool.
Srinath.

\
Hey,, Enough of that, I , Unlike YOU, admitted taht was bogus once it became obvious.

Easy now, his victories are very few and very far inbetween and this is all he has right now.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #89 - 07/30/13 at 07:30:32

Dane Allen wrote on 07/29/13 at 14:17:09:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/29/13 at 12:01:07:

Cool.
Srinath.

\
Hey,, Enough of that, I , Unlike YOU, admitted taht was bogus once it became obvious.

Easy now, his victories are very few and very far inbetween and this is all he has right now.

But after admitting it, you keep posting more and more bogus crap ...

Seriously man, JOG and Dane ... you really have to get a room ...

Your side outnumbers me 10+ to 1. And yet all you post is bogus crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 03:39:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "This is for Trayvon" has started...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.