Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
"This is for Trayvon" has started... (Read 681 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: "This is for Trayvon" has started...
Reply #60 - 07/22/13 at 09:20:42

Excerpt from article

"It would be a shame," the newspaper said, "if the unnecessary death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin produced more paydays for the man who fatally shot the unarmed black teenager in the heart during a scuffle."

Yep, it was unnecessary .. it was unnecessary for TM to attack & straddle & start beating Zimmermans face in. It was, however, for Zimmerman to KNOW he would be alive tomorrow & not be permanently damaged & disfigured to get that guy off of him. He wasnt winning with his hands, apparently. Gee,, I wonder if he just Let that kid get the jump on him & take him down & start beatin his face in just so he Could shoot him!!! Theres an angle I havent seen tried yet,,
Now, could he have shot him in the leg? IDK, Where was the gun? How did he get it out & not let TM take it away & use it on him? IDK & IDK,,
I would not know if that even came out in the trial. Ill bet it would have, had he taken the stand tho. I know if I was the prosecutor, Id be askin those.

But, the facts we have available point to the jury making the right call..

& NO, the way I got it he was pacing & a distance from the body. Walking on someones hand leaves different marks than a fist striking a face. YOu should know that. Youre too determined to see what isnt.. the kid screwed up, took fists to a gun fight. He shoulda gone about his business,, it took him MINUTES to make less than 100 yards. HE went back to Zimmerman, its the only way the time, the running & the location of the shooting add up. He snuk up on Zim, took him down & got killed.
all zims fault.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #61 - 07/22/13 at 10:45:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/22/13 at 09:20:42:

Yes only those facts were left intact by the police department ...

Obviously they had to make sure they dont look stupid when they let the guy go free after a statement.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #62 - 07/22/13 at 11:15:39

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 10:45:54:

Obviously they had to make sure they dont look stupid when they let the guy go free after a statement.

Cool.
Srinath.

What we should be talking about is how a 17 year old thought it was ok to jump a resident in a gated community in which he was trespassing. It seems odd to me the number of people who don't bat an eye that the kid attacked Zimmerman in the first place. A dude on a cell phone talking to police isn't a justification to ramming his head into the concrete.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #63 - 07/22/13 at 11:31:41

Dane Allen wrote on 07/22/13 at 11:15:39:

Cool.
Srinath.

What we should be talking about is how a 17 year old thought it was ok to jump a resident in a gated community in which he was trespassing. It seems odd to me the number of people who don't bat an eye that the kid attacked Zimmerman in the first place. A dude on a cell phone talking to police isn't a justification to ramming his head into the concrete.

And we "Know" this how ?

Yes, that was all that the cops have left as to what happened ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #64 - 07/22/13 at 12:18:02

"Fortunately, he didn't become a predator, operator asked where the suspect is, Zimm says just a sec, gets out to see where Martin is, can't see him, operator says don't follow, Zimm says ok, Martin jumps Zimm near vehicle. Zimm probably sitting or standing on curb next to vehicle, on the phone, when he is attacked by Martin".

What we should be talking about is how a 17 year old thought it was ok to jump a resident in a gated community in which he was trespassing. It seems odd to me the number of people who don't bat an eye that the kid attacked Zimmerman in the first place. A dude on a cell phone talking to police isn't a justification to ramming his head into the concrete." Dane  

Un F*cking believable. So this is the Dane version of events...I guess you were right there observing the entire incident up close and personal....incredible...just  incredible.

Huirrah, hurrah, for Southern rights, (keep em in their place) Hurrah! Hurrah for the stars & bars! (With apologies to my "intelligent" southern friends here).

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #65 - 07/22/13 at 12:42:32

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 11:31:41:

Cool.
Srinath.

And we "Know" this how ?

Cool.
Srinath.

I think everyone knows people shouldn't attack other people. When you jump and fence into a gated community at night, going through who knows how many people's yards, you need to expect a little suspicion. Zimmerman had a phone in one hand as he was being punched. Younger, bigger, more aggressive Martin was never taught, it appears, how to respect his elders or the general public.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #66 - 07/22/13 at 12:56:15

Dane Allen wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:42:32:

Cool.
Srinath.

And we "Know" this how ?

Cool.
Srinath.

I think everyone knows people shouldn't attack other people. When you jump and fence into a gated community at night, going through who knows how many people's yards, you need to expect a little suspicion. Zimmerman had a phone in one hand as he was being punched. Younger, bigger, more aggressive Martin was never taught, it appears, how to respect his elders or the general public.

Hey Star, not only was Daney @ the scene of the fight and shooting, he also seems to have seen his "raising" ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #67 - 07/22/13 at 14:31:24

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:56:15:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/22/13 at 12:42:32:

Cool.
Srinath.

And we "Know" this how ?

Cool.
Srinath.

Hey Star, not only was Daney @ the scene of the fight and shooting, he also seems to have seen his "raising" ...

Cool.
Srinath.

Hmmm, would this be dodge or evade?....I will go with evade.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #68 - 07/22/13 at 15:10:51

Star, the distance traveled, time, forensics, witnesses, it adds up to TM ambushed zim, had him down, got shot for it..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #69 - 07/23/13 at 07:08:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/22/13 at 15:10:51:
Star, the distance traveled, time, forensics, witnesses, it adds up to TM ambushed zim, had him down, got shot for it..

Well 3 out of 4 witnesses said they saw Zimmy on top.
The 4th said Tray on top.

The forensics ... what forensics, the ones that were left without being destroyed, if they were even collected, if they even survived the "treatment" from EMT's and the rain said Tray was guilty ... obviously once the cops let Zimmy go, there was no reason to keep the rest of the evidence ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #70 - 07/23/13 at 07:36:51

You need to hang out with more old cops. Clear case of "no humans involved"... standard procedure when known or suspected bangers meet their end.

Also, depending on the jurisdiction, classified as: taking out the trash, "dsaf" (did society a favor), retroactive abortion, neutering, weeding...

Even in Memphis, with its gang affiliated police officers (corn rows and crips ink in uniform)... if a black cop responds to a shot (injured or deceased does not matter) known/suspected gang member, OF ANY SKIN TONE, any investigation is at best cursory.

It is so rare for a practicing thug to turn into a worthwhile member of society that wasting time and scarce resources on a thug is viewed as a near criminal act itself.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #71 - 07/23/13 at 07:56:38

WD wrote on 07/23/13 at 07:36:51:
You need to hang out with more old cops. Clear case of "no humans involved"... standard procedure when known or suspected bangers meet their end.

Also, depending on the jurisdiction, classified as: taking out the trash, "dsaf" (did society a favor), retroactive abortion, neutering, weeding...

Even in Memphis, with its gang affiliated police officers (corn rows and crips ink in uniform)... if a black cop responds to a shot (injured or deceased does not matter) known/suspected gang member, OF ANY SKIN TONE, any investigation is at best cursory.

It is so rare for a practicing thug to turn into a worthwhile member of society that wasting time and scarce resources on a thug is viewed as a near criminal act itself.

Correct, and we wonder Zimmy why got off free ...

Assume the dead guy deserves it ... let the killer walk after statement ... then go ... what !?!?! he's got a bunch of people screaming for justice ... well, we better toss these things ... these look iffy, and besides we have to spend our taime and $$$ looking after this and that and whatnot, not to mention analyse it ...
Not guilty ... yea see we did the right thing.

First assume the guy is DSAF ... then only pick the evidence that supports your theory ... then say, see, he DSAF.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #72 - 07/23/13 at 08:15:29

srinath wrote on 07/23/13 at 07:08:28:

The forensics ... what forensics, the ones that were left without being destroyed, if they were even collected, if they even survived the "treatment" from EMT's and the rain said Tray was guilty ... obviously once the cops let Zimmy go, there was no reason to keep the rest of the evidence ...

Cool.
Srinath.

The witness who lived closest had TRay on top.
The Medical Examiner said there was a gap bet6ween skin & shirt, remember?
If zim was on top, then where were the punches landing? Because every witness I saw testify said he saw the one on top swinging,, trays face wasnt hammered, zims was.
You have to actuially add things up in your mind, its not possible to come to the correct conclusion if one is working to find a desred answer. Find the answer the evidence leads to. The evidence doesnt add up for Zim was on top,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #73 - 07/23/13 at 08:36:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/13 at 08:15:29:
srinath wrote on 07/23/13 at 07:08:28:

Cool.
Srinath.

The witness who lived closest had TRay on top.
The Medical Examiner said there was a gap bet6ween skin & shirt, remember?
If zim was on top, then where were the punches landing? Because every witness I saw testify said he saw the one on top swinging,, trays face wasnt hammered, zims was.
You have to actuially add things up in your mind, its not possible to come to the correct conclusion if one is working to find a desred answer. Find the answer the evidence leads to. The evidence doesnt add up for Zim was on top,

You mean the evidence the police collected after the rain, and the emt's treating poor old zimmy and what survived after his statement and they let him go ... you mean that evidence ??? aaaah OK.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #74 - 07/23/13 at 09:29:35

Theres more to evidence than cigarette butts behind a trash can,, theres a new link up, w/ questions & facts not widely distributed. YOu can believe the cops handed him a free pass if you want. You can believe he is a racist,, evidence says otherwise, In MY Opinion, ymmv,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 08:47:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "This is for Trayvon" has started...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.