Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
"This is for Trayvon" has started... (Read 681 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: "This is for Trayvon" has started...
Reply #45 - 07/19/13 at 07:23:23

as IF white supremacists are gonna support Zimmerman! Youre deluded, s.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 07/19/13 at 07:38:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:23:23:

CNN -
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justice/zimmerman-money/index.html

Before he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012, Zimmerman had studied criminal justice. He applied to become a police officer in Virginia in 2009, but was rejected due to bad credit, according to testimony in his trial.

Oooo wanna be cop decided to play a real cop ... OK cool.

And $$$ comming in - same article.

Through websites set up for his defense, he raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars.

One site, gzdefensefund.com, raised more than $330,000 in just over a year, according to a spokesman for Zimmerman's lawyer. That's in addition to about $200,000 Zimmerman raised on his own through a PayPal account before O'Mara took the case.

And it gets even better - same link

Raising hundreds of thousands of dollars from supporters for your case is a good thing, right?

Well, it wasn't for Shellie Zimmerman, who now faces a perjury charge.

Prosecutors allege she lied when she told a Florida judge during a bail hearing for her husband in April 2012 that the family was indigent. In fact, they argue, George Zimmerman actually had about $135,000 at the time.

The $$$ came in from - White supremacists ... black haters ... anchor baby supporters ... SYG supporters. Some combination there of ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #47 - 07/19/13 at 08:04:53

Okay, I read the article you posted, followed the blue links in it, and... no listing of support from white supremacist/nationalist groups.

You're trying too hard Sri... it's too soon after the trial for anything factual to come out.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 07/19/13 at 08:08:38

WD wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:04:53:
Okay, I read the article you posted, followed the blue links in it, and... no listing of support from white supremacist/nationalist groups.

Yea WD I was searching for a well verified article covering the donations.
I didn't find it.
Mind you, I found plenty of wild speculation ... I am not even going to mention it, it could be true, or be fake ... anyone that needs that can very well google themselves.

BTW You said you were 41 in another post. Somehow I thought you were younger ... by about a year. Grin

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #49 - 07/19/13 at 08:44:13

srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:08:38:
I didn't find it.
Mind you, I found plenty of wild speculation ... I am not even going to mention it, it could be true, or be fake ... anyone that needs that can very well google themselves.

BTW You said you were 41 in another post. Somehow I thought you were younger ... by about a year. Grin

Cool.
Srinath.

You refuse to provide proof that I am a bigot as you maliciously accused me, or to apologize, and you expect that I or anyone should ever believe anything that you state?

You truly are a sorry example of the human race.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 07/19/13 at 09:29:53

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:44:13:
srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 08:08:38:
I didn't find it.

Cool.
Srinath.

You refuse to provide proof that I am a bigot as you maliciously accused me, or to apologize, and you expect that I or anyone should ever believe anything that you state?

You truly are a sorry example of the human race.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you reference a slang dictionary to give your insult some kind of legitimacy……  <- Ratdiogwillie

you are defined as a neocon troll that supports the Bu$h Administration's heavily propagandized 9/11 fairytale. <- Ratdogwillie

I am not mentally lazy like you <- Ratdogwillie

I regard you and those that refuse to examine the lame official 9/11 story the same as the Tories of the Revolutionary War era. It is people such as you that allow and give legitimacy to the continuing rape of the Constitution and the advancement of tyranny.  <- Ratdogwillie

Somebody should have long ago pointed out to you, that you come across as a smartazz fourteen year old child that believes he knows it all and blindly wallows in his arrogance's.  <- Ratdogwillie

You truly are a sorry example of the human race. <- Ratdogwillie

You truly are a sorry person <- Ratdogwillie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof man.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #51 - 07/19/13 at 09:31:41

You're trying too hard Sri... it's too soon after the trial for anything factual to come out.

If ever ... we're still waiting for OJ's real killers to come out remember. And that was 96 wasn't it.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #52 - 07/19/13 at 13:35:31

srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 09:31:41:

If ever ... we're still waiting for OJ's real killers to come out remember. And that was 96 wasn't it.
Cool.
Srinath.

Grin Grin Anyone remember the Saturday Night Live (back when it was semi-watchable) and the OJ character was doing the game play-by-play with the two other announcers? OJ was writing on the monitor with a stylus, reviewing the previous play. His archs, arrows and lines ended up spelling:

I
DiD
  It

Grin Good Times...

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #53 - 07/19/13 at 13:41:41

Dane Allen wrote on 07/19/13 at 13:35:31:
srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 09:31:41:

Cool.
Srinath.

Grin Grin Anyone remember the Saturday Night Live (back when it was semi-watchable) and the OJ character was doing the game play-by-play with the two other announcers? OJ was writing on the monitor with a stylus, reviewing the previous play. His archs, arrows and lines ended up spelling:

I
DiD
  It

Grin Good Times...

Yes I've seen that too ... hilarious.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #54 - 07/21/13 at 10:36:09

Its nothing but a tragedy. Neither one were angels but Z nor Tray were not hardcore criminals. I had a couple of run ins with the law when I was in my 20's but that didn't make me a criminal. Z has got to look over his shoulder and think about what he has done the rest of his life. I could tell when they announced the verdict he wasn't proud of what he had done. I accept the juries verdict and I think we should just consider it a tragedy and move on with our lives and hope it doesn't happen again.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #55 - 07/21/13 at 10:45:52

He didnt give up his right to self defense because he got outta his ride.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #56 - 07/22/13 at 08:04:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/13 at 10:45:52:

Yes, true, that when he became the predator ... sadly we dont live in the jungle anymore.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #57 - 07/22/13 at 08:30:05

he didnt ambush the kid, the kid ambushed him, he had as much right to be there as anyone else,
have you followed the 911 call?have you paid attention to what the woman, rachel, i think her name was,, what she said? Creepy azz cracka gay dude?
The big problem is your thinking, not his actions. The jury got it right. You cant accept that he did nothing legally WRONG. Or, in your mind, the cops helped him get away with it, or, he is so cold hearted that after he killed the kid, he staged the scene, with witnesses watching, bashed his own face in & didnt mark his hand, marked TMs hands, & SOMEHOW managed to make the gunshot wound & gunpowder on the shirt all line up to indicate a gap between shirt & skin, which would only be possible if he were on top, leaning over.

The problem is your inability to accept the facts & lay your agenda down.
TRagic? Yep,, several ways this coulda gone where TM is walkin today. Not every "If only" belongs to Zim. BUt even if they did, he still had a right to defend himself AND its obvious enough he was Being Beaten.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #58 - 07/22/13 at 08:45:19

srinath wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:38:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/19/13 at 07:23:23:

CNN -
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justice/zimmerman-money/index.html

Hahaha - CNN - (put in something about Lindsey Lohans twitter feed here.)

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #59 - 07/22/13 at 08:48:17

srinath wrote on 07/22/13 at 08:04:22:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/13 at 10:45:52:

Yes, true, that when he became the predator ... sadly we dont live in the jungle anymore.
Cool.
Srinath.

Fortunately, he didn't become a predator, operator asked where the suspect is, Zimm says just a sec, gets out to see where Martin is, can't see him, operator says don't follow, Zimm says ok, Martin jumps Zimm near vehicle. Zimm probably sitting or standing on curb next to vehicle, on the phone, when he is attacked by Martin.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 14:06:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "This is for Trayvon" has started...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.