Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
"This is for Trayvon" has started... (Read 681 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: "This is for Trayvon" has started...
Reply #30 - 07/17/13 at 12:32:39

YOU can imagine whatever you want, but its common knowledge that forensics CHECK THE HANDS,, YOU werent in court
YOU have no evidence that YOUR allegation is true.
I, OTOH, have reason to believe TRays HANDS were looked at.
If his hands Did NOT show that he had been BEATING something, then that would have been made public & Zim woulda gone to jail.
Your speculation, no matter how excited you get, is nothing more than specu;ation, Worse that just speculation, its speculation that Defies logic, but then, that how some people are,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 07/17/13 at 12:35:57

Aaaaah ... OK so Zimmy didn't beat up trayvon's hands after shooting ... and you know this how ?

Zimmy was well schooled in SYG my friend, and he had plenty of time to make up whatever he wanted, and create the "evidence" for that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 07/17/13 at 21:27:50

nuts,, THERE WERE WITNESSES,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 07/18/13 at 06:23:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/17/13 at 21:27:50:
nuts,, THERE WERE WITNESSES,

Yes there were, and they said -

Three residents have told the court that they saw someone who appeared to be Zimmerman on top during the incident.

Even though several were close enough to hear the struggle, the prosecution has highlighted the fact that none of them heard a crude death threat that Zimmerman says Martin made moments before he shot him.

And this -

But Jonathan Good, a former resident at the townhouse complex, told the jury in Seminole County criminal court that he never saw Martin slam Zimmerman's head into the concrete sidewalk, undermining a key element in Zimmerman's defense.

"I did not see that," Good told the court under questioning by a state prosecutor about the racially charged case that triggered civil rights protests and debates about the treatment of black Americans in the U.S. justice system.

Pulled from - http://news.yahoo.com/defense-challenges-testimony-woman-phone-trayvon-martin...

And see - it has a link to Reuters on that article.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 07/18/13 at 15:33:51

forensic evidence

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 07/18/13 at 17:46:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/13 at 15:33:51:
forensic evidence

Not collected cos perp was free for 45 days, and could have altered right on the scene, and EMT treated him, not colelct and processed him ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #36 - 07/18/13 at 19:59:39

"F@ck u star you piece of filthy sh!g for going there. U crossed a line." WM.

You're always angry after being made a fool of and that pleases me.

To others, we differ on the verdict, we probably differ less on Zimmerman in that we probable agree he is a stupid ass-hole. I would add a stupid, dangerous, racist ass-hole who committed the crime of murder...manslaughter, at the very least, and got away with it.

“I’ll tell you what I think made a difference. When that 9-1-1 tape first came out — it came out that Zimmerman had said ‘f*cking coon‘ on the 9-1-1 call. To me, that was open-and-shut that that showed open ill will, hatred, and yes 'racism'. Now they’ve revised it to say he said ‘These punks, they always get away with it.’ I’m wondering if that reinterpretation of what he said made a difference as to a jury finding ill will in Mr. Zimmerman’s heart.”

The prosecution screwed it up by "cleaning it up",

« Last Edit: 07/18/13 at 21:03:28 by Starlifter »  

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/18/13 at 20:29:15

You're always angry after being made a fool of and that pleases me).

You're  incapable of understanding why I'm angry and incapable of understanding just how wrong it was for you to type those words.

Apologize for typing what you did.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #38 - 07/18/13 at 21:04:52

"Apologize for typing what you did." Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #39 - 07/18/13 at 23:11:33

Let it be noted that on this day, Saturday 13 July 2013, it was still deemed legal in the US to chase and then shoot dead an unarmed young black man on his way home from the store because you didn't like the look of him.

The killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year was tragic. But in the age of Obama the acquittal of George Zimmerman offers at least that clarity. For the salient facts in this case were not in dispute. On 26 February 2012 Martin was on his way home, minding his own business armed only with a can of iced tea and a bag of Skittles. Zimmerman pursued him, armed with a 9mm handgun, believing him to be a criminal. Martin resisted. They fought. Zimmerman shot him dead.

Who screamed. Who was stronger. Who called whom what and when and why are all details to warm the heart of a cable news producer with 24 hours to fill. Strip them all away and the truth remains that Martin's heart would still be beating if Zimmerman had not chased him down and shot him.

There is no doubt about who the aggressor was here. The only reason the two interacted at all, physically or otherwise, is that Zimmerman believed it was his civic duty to apprehend an innocent teenager who caused suspicion by his existence alone.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 07/18/13 at 23:14:11

srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 17:46:01:
forensic evidence

Not collected cos perp was free for 45 days, and could have altered right on the scene, and EMT treated him, not colelct and processed him ...
Cool.
Srinath.

The shirt & wound, the hands, the busted face, all were there for inspection.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 07/19/13 at 04:38:30

"Apologize for typing what you did."  
Laughing huh? Fine, have it your way.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #42 - 07/19/13 at 07:00:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/13 at 23:14:11:
srinath wrote on 07/18/13 at 17:46:01:
forensic evidence

Cool.
Srinath.

The shirt & wound, the hands, the busted face, all were there for inspection.

Yup, and they were all created by the well schooled in SYG laws Zimmerman.
The reward was that he was set free.
Worth ramming your nose in the pavement instead of spending life in prison.
In a case of, He said, He's dead, the one who's talking always has the upper hand. Add in private big $$$ lawyers $$$ that was donated to Zimmy by white supremacist groups, it really is a case of Innocent after proven wealthy.

Hey, it also worked for OJ - He said, she's dead and look another He's dead too ... Private unlimited $$$ and still standing to talk is an advantage you can not surmount.

I'd actually like to see these trials conducted with public defender and not a private lawyer for defence.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 07/19/13 at 07:06:36

up, and they were all created by the well schooled in SYG laws Zimmerman.

Really? Witnesses state after hearing the shot one man was pacing back & forth, didnt say he was mashing his face & bvreaking his scalp & stomping on TRays hands, Youre contrinuing to ignore facts in order to continue to live in your fantasy,

Dont ignore the shirt, it states
The wearer of this shirt was on top

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #44 - 07/19/13 at 07:21:30

Add in private big $$$ lawyers $$$ that was donated to Zimmy by white supremacist groups, it really is a case of Innocent after proven wealthy.

Citation needed... neither party in the case was white. And if you mean the NRA, they don't count as white supremacist.

I'll make it a bit easier for you...  www.nsm88.org Happy searching...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 06:06:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "This is for Trayvon" has started...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.