Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
"This is for Trayvon" has started... (Read 681 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
"This is for Trayvon" has started...
07/15/13 at 20:18:48

Sunday night, Senatobia MS. White jogger attacked by 3 black youths. Should be able to see the story at www.wmctv.com and/or www.myfoxmemphis.com. Don't know the website for CBS (Channel 3) or ABC (Channel 24).

And in Little Rock, local blacks are protesting the "cowardly" shooting of an armed black suspect, by a black police officer...

Oh joyous rupture... I think the so called "reverends" Jackson and Sharpton had best encourage people to cool it. As if this country doesn't have enough problems already...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: "This is for Trayvon" has started...
Reply #1 - 07/15/13 at 20:32:17

Really bad ... now if they were shot, then they should be applauded for using their second amendment and standing their ground ... maybe they will be shooting people ... then we can breathe a sigh of relief ...

If we dont use our rights we lose em ... and the govt is comming to get your standing and your ground ... not to mention your gun.

Cool.
Srinath

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 07/15/13 at 21:56:08

WD, Why are you so eagerly awaiting and hoping for riots and violence??...What's wrong with you??

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/16/13 at 01:01:20

I read WD's post, same words you read, Lifter, & I didnt see joy or happy anticipation. Looked like a report followed by encouragement for the black leaders to calm the people.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 07/16/13 at 05:09:51

Star, those are the last things I want to see.  Pretty sure that somewhere in the Christian instruction manual (new Testament) it says " turn the other cheek". Of course, if so called "ministers, reverends, whatever" prefer to focus instead on the  Jewish instruction manual's "eye for an eye"...

Tacit approval by the religious community to "seek justice" through violence isn't going to solve anything. Local black religious and community leaders have been encouraging their congregations to stay calm, let reason take precedence over emotion. Which, granted, is an odd reaction from them given Memphis' history of violence and racial strife.

Hoping for riots and violence? Not even remotely Star. Did I expect them to occur, yes. Do I think more is going to end up happening, yes. Was the entire dog and pony show farce of a trial somebody holding a lit match to a fuse, don't know, but sincerely hope not.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/16/13 at 05:25:41

Book plans canceled
The juror was planning to write a book about her experience with the case, literary agent Sharlene Martin said before her interview aired.
But hours later, the agent released a statement from Juror B37 saying she would no longer write one.
"Now that I am returned to my family and to society in general, I have realized that the best direction for me to go is away from writing any sort of book and return instead to my life as it was before I was called to sit on this jury," the juror said.
"I realize it was necessary for our jury to be sequestered in order to (protect) our verdict from unfair outside influence, but that isolation shielded me from the depth of pain that exists among the general public over every aspect of this case."

That sounds like a wise and grounded person to me. I'd say this jury was fair in reaching their decision.

All in all, the lack of riots shows that other than the extreme race baiters like sharpton, holder and hopey, (and our very own Star) most of America correctly understood as hard as those people tried to make it into one, this was never a race case. I think it's time we let this go and move on. I'm sure those guys will find another situation to exploit....

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #6 - 07/16/13 at 06:20:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/13 at 01:01:20:
I read WD's post, same words you read, Lifter, & I didnt see joy or happy anticipation. Looked like a report followed by encouragement for the black leaders to calm the people.

^^^ what he said....

Local link to the story:
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/22847535/police-man-claims-assault-after-zimme...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 07/16/13 at 08:09:27

Webstermark wrote:

Quote:
All in all, the lack of riots shows that other than the extreme race baiters like sharpton, holder and hopey, (and our very own Star) most of America correctly understood as hard as those people tried to make it into one, this was never a race case. I think it's time we let this go and move on. I'm sure those guys will find another situation to exploit....

They will do that. But I'm pretty sure they're not done riding this particular horse into the ground either. I'm nervous about this coming weekend. It isn't going to take much for Mr. Sharpton's "demonstrations" to get ugly I'm afraid.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #8 - 07/16/13 at 09:28:47

There is already a ramping up of carrying by license holders where I live. And there are shifts being stood by urban and rural residents to try and confine any damages to the already blighted sections of the city and county. The sections where, quite frankly, you wouldn't be able to notice any difference.

All it is going to take for the country to go up in flames is one thug "wanna be" to try and "exact revenge" on an MS13 gang member... They'll make the old turf wars between the Crips and Bloods look like a day care grade tiff... MS13 does not play well with others, and they don't lose...

And if it does happen (when it happens is more likely), I plan to just stay out of the line of fire. I don't have a dog in that fight.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 07/16/13 at 10:23:55

decide for yourself

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The shooter behind Sunday night's double-murder is still on the loose and the deadly shooting had rumors flying that the incident is a race-related retaliation shooting over the George Zimmerman verdict.

JSO said those rumors are not true.

According to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, the incident took place around 8:45 p.m. at the 7000 block of Normandy Blvd.

Two brothers 24-year-old Andrew Austin Bohannon and 19-year-old Matthew Ryan Bohannon, both in the same car, were approached by another car carrying multiple occupants.

The car with multiple occupants fired shots into the car carrying the two men.

One victim was pronounced dead on the scene and the other victim was transported to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

Now rumors have spread that the deadly shooting is in retaliation to a bumper sticker placed on the Bohannon's truck that said "Free Zimmerman".

Several of our viewers commenting on our Facebook page about the controversial theory: Christina Lemire wrote, "Definitely had to do with the Zimmerman case"

Kimberely Martin Faqua wrote: "Nice way to try to cover up a hate crime JSO. Unfortunately the public knows better."

The social media rumors circulated so far that the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office released a statement Monday that reads:

"Normandy Blvd. Shooting Update - We have had numerous inquiries, blog comments, and Facebook postings about the relationship between the Normandy double homicide last night in the Golden Corral parking lot and the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial. We are confident to say where we are in the investigation that this is not the case at all. There is NO link at all between these cases, nor did we ever suspect one."

JSO says multiple people saw the incident and they're hoping between the witnesses and surveillance video they can locate the shooter.

First Coast News

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/16/13 at 10:36:23

I'm cautiously optimistic black Americans are slowly waking up to the fact liberals have manipulated them for decades. Racism will never go away, but it seems to me anyway, to be fading. At least in the mainstream. Racist on the right and left (like Star) will be around for a while no doubt.

We have a black pastor now at our 99% white church and I can honestly say I don't think about his color anymore. He's just Terrill to me. I'm not alone in the reality that once you get to know someone, skin color becomes a moot point. Of course he's black, I know he is and he knows he is, there's no such thing as color blind. We embrace our differences, not try to hide them.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 07/16/13 at 11:28:29

Unfortunately, if there is trouble at any of the upcoming "protests", or whatever the media happens to call them, it's probably going to be instigated by people who really don't care about the Martin - Zimmerman case anyway. Mob mentality, folks just looking for trouble or excitement, and the weather forecast calling for exceptionaly hot weather, plus a lot of alcohol and drugs are probably going to be the real triggers.

Consider what happens when some sports team wins a championship. Sometimes the behavior of the supposedly happy fans that are celebrating is exactly the same as that of rioters that are pissed off about something. And so are the results - people get hurt, property gets destroyed, just because they happen to be in the vicinity.

Sharpton, Jackson, Holder etc. know perfectly well what's likely to happen. They may be dirtbags but there is nothing wrong with their understanding of human nature. Once a mob starts acting like a mob the reasons that got it together in the first place don't make any difference any more.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 07/16/13 at 14:00:44

There was nothing but peaceful protests in my town.
I am beginign to think I live in a rather peaceful town.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #13 - 07/16/13 at 14:37:03

srinath wrote on 07/16/13 at 14:00:44:
There was nothing but peaceful protests in my town.
I am beginign to think I live in a rather peaceful town.
Cool.
Srinath.

I live and work near L.A., but mob violence is, in part, an L.A. thing. The Latinos don't like being scapegoated or referred to as "white", but it fit the MSNBC/CNN/Holder narrative that Zimmerman be white so they turned a Peruvian white.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #14 - 07/16/13 at 21:25:56

Ignorant racist bigots (like Webster) and some others here (I'm sorry to say) are still wetting their pants hoping for racial violence...cities in flames...open season on whites to avenge the murder of Trayvon by the killer Zimmerman...open season on blacks to avenge the whites...

Now I happen to know that our leading bigot here Webby, has a daughter in collage..A fine young innocent girl, intelligent, an achiever....Now lets say that Zimmy was a huge hunkering big black buck Negro...stalking her in the dark...in the rain... drawing closer...now approaching her ever closer...in the dark...in the rain...as she was simply walking home from the store, to her dad's house... and then suddenly she is confronted by this big black thug...who after a brief struggle shoots her through the heart...killing her instantly....claming it was self defense....Oh but Zimmy got punched in the nose or something....well maybe this young girl, frightened for her life, squirted him with some pepper spray, or fighting for her life scratched his face...maybe it bled a little...she is screaming for help...shut up he hisses in a menacing voice, and then suddenly he shoots her...murders her...shoots her in the chest from point blank range...right through the heart with a 9mm hollow point slug...ripping through her heart..severing her aorta, ripping through her lungs...killing her.

Now would Webby or any of you Zimmerman apologist here be blaming HER for causing her own death?...would Webby (or any of you Zimmerman worshipers) be praising this "black buck" for ("Standing his BY-GOD Ground) and doing (killing this white child) what everyone said he should do..what he..had to do???

Ooooh, but this scenario is different...It was not a young white girl...in the dark...wearing a hoodie...and not a big black buck stalking her! It was this fat puffy wannabe weakling, defending the white race with his "heater"...just like on teevee.

And now...after the fact, gosh darn, folks here telling me all about how the lburrrl media has been spinning this. We only saw old pics of the kid, back when he looked cute. The day he died, he was a big black buck negra, a scary-looking gang-banger, and it was only a white(ish) dude with a gun standing between him and the white wimmins. If we'd seen what Zimmy saw, we'd have been clamoring for a good, man with a gun to shoot em dead...first Trayvon would have broken through our front doors...stealing our stuff...swilling our liquor...raping our wives and sisters...kidnapping our childern.

My God what would have happened if Zimmy hadn't come to our rescue, hadn't come to save us???

Now I apologies  for being slightly dramatic in this alternate scenario, but I am just pleading with you guys to see the other side of this tragedy...To see how black mothers and fathers, and black people in general, and a majority of white people, feel about this murder...

If you cannot relate to this murder by seeing the victims as members of your own families, and feel empathy for them, and see what a travesty of justice has been done to them...than shame on you, and God help you.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 12:16:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "This is for Trayvon" has started...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.