Send Topic Print
vertical riding (Read 139 times)
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

vertical riding
07/14/13 at 03:26:02

If you have 5 minutes to kill check this out. These guys are nuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waDZGp6N8jo

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Re: vertical riding
Reply #1 - 07/14/13 at 04:08:53

I don't know if nuts is the word I would use to describe them, as they clearly have some serious talent they are a nightmare to other people on the road......I hope they don't cause anyone to die or get killed themselves  Undecided

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Reply #2 - 07/14/13 at 05:29:29

"as they clearly have some serious talent they are a nightmare to other people on the road"

I agree.  However, they all need their licenses revoked for reckless operation, obstruction of traffic and endangering others on public roads.  

Sorry, I'm a grumpy old man that does not take well to inconsiderate people, which all those bikers are.  I feel for the people in the videos that are in cars that these idiots encounter.  One slip by these guys and they will be run over by an innocent driver, causing them to live with that experience for the rest of their life.

The older I get, the more I dislike all these videos romanticizing dangerous or illegal behavior.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 07/14/13 at 09:49:56

Look at the guy in the red jacket right at the end of the video. Is that a Harley? Holy cow!!!

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #4 - 07/14/13 at 13:34:21

Rather sadly, I'm in some agreement with bobert fso. They obviously do have some serious skills. However, these would be better applied to a stunt arena or if they choose, a race track. This sort of thing will appeal to some sixteen year olds. It will potentially help get the sixteen year olds killed if they choose to take up motorcycling. The music doesn't help either, but then one mans music is another mans cacophony.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
paulmarshall
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Carterton,New Zealand
Reply #5 - 07/14/13 at 13:41:06

jcstokes wrote on 07/14/13 at 13:34:21:
Rather sadly, I'm in some agreement with bobert fso. They obviously do have some serious skills. However, these would be better applied to a stunt arena or if they choose, a race track. This sort of thing will appeal to some sixteen year olds. It will potentially help get the sixteen year olds killed if they choose to take up motorcycling. The music doesn't help either, but then one mans music is another mans cacophony.

You sooo hit the nail on the head. Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 07/14/13 at 13:46:37

They really are putting innocent people in danger. A fall could create a mass crash/pile-up as cars hit brakes & swerved to avoid mashing a moron. Sad for anyone who did mash one, tho, I believe if I ran over someone who was playing such a dangerous game & fell in front of me, I think Id get over it,, take a week or so, but I doubt it would be a lifetime of " seeing & reliving" the event & feeling bad,,Ive got a few of those, but that would be different,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Toroso

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kingston, TN
Reply #7 - 07/14/13 at 14:32:47

This vid got me watching motorcycle fail compilations. While these guys are doing well, many many others don't....

1999 LS650 Dyna muffler, Raptor petcock, Verslavy
  IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Reply #8 - 07/15/13 at 09:25:32

oldNslow wrote on 07/14/13 at 09:49:56:
Look at the guy in the red jacket right at the end of the video. Is that a Harley? Holy cow!!!

Sure is...about 5:20...Sportster, and he is skilled, but they are all CRAZY  Cheesy

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
Doug B

I am, therefore I
think

Kennewick, WA
Reply #9 - 07/15/13 at 13:00:08

Tremendous skills in some cases. I've seen the Baltimore Wheelie Boyz - which reminds me of my dirt bike years wheelie riding/haven't done it on my S40 - one crazy You Tube I remember was : Porsche vs 2 bikes - insane !!

IP Logged
Borracho

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Albuquerque, NM
Reply #10 - 07/15/13 at 17:58:49

oldNslow wrote on Yesterday at 09:49:56:

Sure is...about 5:20...Sportster, and he is skilled, but they are all CRAZY  

Most Harley guys only know how to ride with a fat lady on the back. Smiley

2004, Jardine muffler, K&N drop-in, Corbin seat, Raptor petcock and Sportster handlebars with phony ISO grips.
  IP Logged
apache snow-FSO
Serious Thumper

Reply #11 - 07/15/13 at 18:05:13

All the years I rode a Harley, I never had a fat lady on the back.

2012 Honda Shadow Spirit

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 00:31:18

General CategoryThe Cafe › vertical riding

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.